Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by jcs3733; 08-05-2012 at 06:45 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    may 200

Hi im running windows 7 64bit i have been stuck on mms and web on this phone i got talk and text but my phone doesn't connect to my pc i have installed samsung driver but the via driver are only 32bit my pc keeps asking for inft2 drivers i have read in other forums that it is solved by disabling fastcharge which i have done im on 4.1 rom and i would really like to know how to fix this issue getting in to data and diag menu is easy but i still can't connect please help

I am having an issue with one of these phones i flashed. It is a odd issues. Sometimes when I turn the phone on I will have Data and sometimes i will have voice. I never have both at the same time. I am currently using PRL 45513 from the cricket forums. Is there anything else i can try?

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

Quote Originally Posted by throonis View Post
    Hi im running windows 7 64bit i have been stuck on mms and web on this phone i got talk and text but my phone doesn't connect to my pc i have installed samsung driver but the via driver are only 32bit my pc keeps asking for inft2 drivers i have read in other forums that it is solved by disabling fastcharge which i have done im on 4.1 rom and i would really like to know how to fix this issue getting in to data and diag menu is easy but i still can't connect please help
    This is what you need:

Google USB Driver | Android Developers

glueboy2012

Do i have to call cricket after completing the tutorial? I tried *228 and *22804 to try and activate but wouldnt work.. I didnt have to do that when i flashed droid x2..

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by glueboy2012 View Post
    Do i have to call cricket after completing the tutorial? I tried *228 and *22804 to try and activate but wouldnt work.. I didnt have to do that when i flashed droid x2..
    U don't need to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

You need to have your ESN changed with cricket

glueboy2012

I have a fully flashed cricket droid x and i want to switch it to samsung nexus s 4g sprint but after following the tutorial the internet works but will not make a call or text, it tell me to dial 611 .. Do i need to call cricket and ask for an esn change? i used my MEID number from droid x as it stated on the tutorial.. Please tell me if there is something im doing wrong or something i missed? let me know asap..

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

I have a fully flashed cricket droid x and i want to switch it to samsung nexus s 4g sprint but after following the tutorial the internet works but will not make a call or text, it tell me to dial 611 .. Do i need to call cricket and ask for an esn change? i used my MEID number from droid x as it stated on the tutorial.. Please tell me if there is something im doing wrong or something i missed? let me know asap..
    You do need to have the new phone (esn) added to cricket and your previous phone removed..

This site will swap your esn and you can become a supporting member. You can also call cricket.

When I upgraded to ICS this worked fine, but I just upgraded again to Jelly bean and when I try to call out a recorded message tells me to hit 1 if I want to make a collect call or call 411 for free assistance and a chance to win a $100 walmart gift card. I've double checked everything and it seems to match. Any suggestions?

Having same issue with a fresh flash.
    If I figure it out I'll let you know.

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S 3

removed cuz i forgot how to read elsewhere
    Last edited by jj9320tsi; 04-04-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S 3

I've flashed this Nexus S 4G already, had the ESN swap done, talk/text/web are fine, the problem is the MMS either takes forever to send or doesn't send at all... Using GoSMS it sends without a hitch and I can receive MMS fine and dandy thru stock app or GoSMS... Maybe the APNs aren't set correctly, who knows.... It's 4.1.1 and I know I'm not the only one having this problem so I'm open to suggestions... I'm on the Android plan also.... Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong thread
    Last edited by jj9320tsi; 04-05-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Customer Since
    aug 1995

Hi there. I have read all through this thread about flashing my nexus s 4g sprint cdma phone over to cricket. I see you started the thread in 2011. Now we are in 2013 and can anybody tell me which tutorial works for sure. I love the phone and would like to get it flashed to cricket. I would use the remote flashing but it says store is closed for maintence. it would be so much easier. But let me know the correct one to follow that does work. Have the MMS issues been resolved yet. Also I am runninig the cm 10.1 mod. Do I hae to take the phone back to stock and unroot it before doing the flash? Thanks alot. I know I may be a little behind. Sorry

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by sauerdave View Post
    Hi there. I have read all through this thread about flashing my nexus s 4g sprint cdma phone over to cricket. I see you started the thread in 2011. Now we are in 2013 and can anybody tell me which tutorial works for sure. I love the phone and would like to get it flashed to cricket. I would use the remote flashing but it says store is closed for maintence. it would be so much easier. But let me know the correct one to follow that does work. Have the MMS issues been resolved yet. Also I am runninig the cm 10.1 mod. Do I hae to take the phone back to stock and unroot it before doing the flash? Thanks alot. I know I may be a little behind. Sorry
    Epic 4g JIG fix will help to get mms on cm9, 10, 10.1, aokp, & etc. Flash in recovery and ur done.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information