Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Nexus s 4g

Can anybody help me please i did everything right but every rom i flash is 1x an not 3g the apn's are correct just cant figure it out

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

The ROM you use has nothing to do with whether you will establish a 1x or 3G connection. The only factors there are signal strength, PRL, and location. It sounds like you are in an AWS/tri-band area, check your zip code with Cricket's coverage map.

Phone
    Nexus s 4g

My last phone was a flashed droid that worked fine but my average internet speed on this phone is 0.12 mbs

Phone
    Nexus s 4g

Quote Originally Posted by mraabhimself View Post
    The ROM you use has nothing to do with whether you will establish a 1x or 3G connection. The only factors there are signal strength, PRL, and location. It sounds like you are in an AWS/tri-band area, check your zip code with Cricket's coverage map.
    my old phone which is disconnected still has a internet connection maybe that's why my current phone is slow? An if so how can i get this fixed?

Hi all,

Right now seriously considering moving my phone over to Cricket. If I do this will I still be able to upgrade it to Ice Cream Sandwich? or would it be stuck at its current level?

Thanks.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Katronix View Post
    Hi all,

Right now seriously considering moving my phone over to Cricket. If I do this will I still be able to upgrade it to Ice Cream Sandwich? or would it be stuck at its current level?

Thanks.
    I haven't searched, but is there going to be an official release? If the ROM supports a diag mode, you should be able to program it.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

This build of ICS has diag mode
    [ROM][WIMAX][4G][ICS][ALPHA][23 DEC] oICSv43 | AOSP 4.0.3 - xda-developers

I flashed over to Cricket while running Gingerbread and then upgraded to ICS, flashing a new rom wont affect your programming.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I haven't searched, but is there going to be an official release? If the ROM supports a diag mode, you should be able to program it.
    Its an "official" Google Phone so should be updated for a while, though being a Sprint phone may mean it takes longer than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Joenathane View Post
    This build of ICS has diag mode
    [ROM][WIMAX][4G][ICS][ALPHA][23 DEC] oICSv43 | AOSP 4.0.3 - xda-developers

I flashed over to Cricket while running Gingerbread and then upgraded to ICS, flashing a new rom wont affect your programming.
    That is good to hear!

OK, I think I did it right, I tried to call my Skype #, and was asked if I wanted to call a cell phone number collect. I suppose this means its not working?

Also tried to call my new Cricket # through Skype and it went right to VM.

Is there a special number you have to call after you finish to finish it?
    Last edited by Katronix; 12-28-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katronix View Post
    OK, I think I did it right, I tried to call my Skype #, and was asked if I wanted to call a cell phone number collect. I suppose this means its not working?

Also tried to call my new Cricket # through Skype and it went right to VM.

Is there a special number you have to call after you finish to finish it?
    After you've programmed the phone you have to activate it, have you activated it(with the esn #)?

usbcable

To flash the Galaxy S 4G to Cricket is actually pretty basic. Just put it on 60Z Android plan, Write a ROM (It does have proxy baked in), Write APN, or MMS app, and done. No need to make it complicated. Galaxy S 4G was real easy to do. I have a APN that works on it for full MMS, and i have a MMS app wich is the newest app and you simply install this .apk and mms will work on all androids (except echo) it works on all new firmware models, including HTC Evo 2.3 and 2.3.4. The MMS app is not released and will not be posted in public. This is a private solution however, you can purchase it for $150

I have now, and its working. Thanks to all for the help!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Quote Originally Posted by usbcable View Post
    To flash the Galaxy S 4G to Cricket is actually pretty basic. Just put it on 60Z Android plan, Write a ROM (It does have proxy baked in), Write APN, or MMS app, and done. No need to make it complicated. Galaxy S 4G was real easy to do. I have a APN that works on it for full MMS, and i have a MMS app wich is the newest app and you simply install this .apk and mms will work on all androids (except echo) it works on all new firmware models, including HTC Evo 2.3 and 2.3.4. The MMS app is not released and will not be posted in public. This is a private solution however, you can purchase it for $150
    can u share how you get mms working i havent been able to get mms to work ever.

Quote Originally Posted by mtrujillog1 View Post
    can u share how you get mms working i havent been able to get mms to work ever.
    The guy is a scammer/profiteer, he wants $150 for the "solution", he needs to get lost with that attitude.

usbcable

First: Use a APN, or use my solution. My solution is $150 because it works on all androids on any firmware, works 100% on Bionic and Droid Razr, and even HTC Evo 2.3.3! Its a simple app you put on memory card and programs MMS settings to any Android device. (Except Kyo Echo) If you just want quick easy MMS just find the APN that is posted around. Google for it if you cant find it email me and ill upload it for you when i get a sec. Working on iPhone flash at moment. Almost got Sprint iPhone 4S to Cricket. As for this other guy and his get lost, How about you get lost and actually do something? I am a well known developer unlike yourself there buddy. I have sold this to 3 others at $300 each! So just because your used to selling solutions you didnt make for $25 you can take your "get lost" somewhere else. Dont run your mouth about me when im known and your not! Clearly you cant get MMS for this guy and i did it when the phone hit shelves! So how about you get lost and go to the noob section! Dont post a responce unless your gunna actually awenser the question, dont like my price, DONT BUY! And just for your mouth, ill log your IP and when i release all these iphone full flash solutions, ill be sure to add on $500 for you just so you dont get upset feelings about prices buddy! Not a smart move on your part a**hole!

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Yes i am a scammer, however i run pure java script automated esn changing website right? Yes i scam everyone. LOL! That is just too funny! When i ask about you, nobody knows you though? Thats just real funny because last time i checked i new all the top names in this business and your not known? Watch your mouth unless your ready for a battle that you will NOT win a**hole! As for that question about MMS, PM me for the link, wouldnt wanna give that guy a link so he can feel like it was a "scam"

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Actually i change my mind, everyone can thank that guy because since im a scammer, i will not be giving the solution to anyone. If you wanna talk more ill just post video proof of it and throw it in your face some more! But would that be a scam? You would probably say so right? Because i am not going to post my solution on here for you to get? HAHA. Your so awesome dude i look up to you, i wanna be just like you! I wanna be a noob with no name and a d*ck in my mouth just like you! Shut the f*ck up cry baby and take that else where! Nobody on this forum is getting any of my solutions now thanks to the big guy so everyone should ask him for the solution he is so smart he should know how to make MMS work, would wanna scam you guys HAHA! This forum is lame, my forum is where its at! People like you make this lame and thats why this forum is so outdated were posting how to flash iphones and your stuck on a android? HAHA! We already almost for droid charge done and your talking about a evo? LMAO!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information