Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    evo

Bunch of little *****es online arguing over nothing grow the **** up i mean you idiots actually on here arguing and using workds like(( ha ha ha)) really? Grow the **** up internet nerd thugs. If you wont help others take your solution stick it up your ass. You know how to make mms work big ****ing deal. Get a ****ing life

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by usbcable View Post
    First: Use a APN, or use my solution. My solution is $150 because it works on all androids on any firmware, works 100% on Bionic and Droid Razr, and even HTC Evo 2.3.3! Its a simple app you put on memory card and programs MMS settings to any Android device. (Except Kyo Echo) If you just want quick easy MMS just find the APN that is posted around. Google for it if you cant find it email me and ill upload it for you when i get a sec. Working on iPhone flash at moment. Almost got Sprint iPhone 4S to Cricket. As for this other guy and his get lost, How about you get lost and actually do something? I am a well known developer unlike yourself there buddy. I have sold this to 3 others at $300 each! So just because your used to selling solutions you didnt make for $25 you can take your "get lost" somewhere else. Dont run your mouth about me when im known and your not! Clearly you cant get MMS for this guy and i did it when the phone hit shelves! So how about you get lost and go to the noob section! Dont post a responce unless your gunna actually awenser the question, dont like my price, DONT BUY! And just for your mouth, ill log your IP and when i release all these iphone full flash solutions, ill be sure to add on $500 for you just so you dont get upset feelings about prices buddy! Not a smart move on your part a**hole!

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Yes i am a scammer, however i run pure java script automated esn changing website right? Yes i scam everyone. LOL! That is just too funny! When i ask about you, nobody knows you though? Thats just real funny because last time i checked i new all the top names in this business and your not known? Watch your mouth unless your ready for a battle that you will NOT win a**hole! As for that question about MMS, PM me for the link, wouldnt wanna give that guy a link so he can feel like it was a "scam"

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Actually i change my mind, everyone can thank that guy because since im a scammer, i will not be giving the solution to anyone. If you wanna talk more ill just post video proof of it and throw it in your face some more! But would that be a scam? You would probably say so right? Because i am not going to post my solution on here for you to get? HAHA. Your so awesome dude i look up to you, i wanna be just like you! I wanna be a noob with no name and a d*ck in my mouth just like you! Shut the f*ck up cry baby and take that else where! Nobody on this forum is getting any of my solutions now thanks to the big guy so everyone should ask him for the solution he is so smart he should know how to make MMS work, would wanna scam you guys HAHA! This forum is lame, my forum is where its at! People like you make this lame and thats why this forum is so outdated were posting how to flash iphones and your stuck on a android? HAHA! We already almost for droid charge done and your talking about a evo? LMAO!
    Good luck with all that vile you're spouting out there buddy.

usbcable

HAHAHA! Really funny. How about suck my d*ick? Wanna come over? Your all noobs! And why is my boy ztahoez solution on here? And none of you can get mms to work? HAHA! That is just to damn funny. This forum so garbage i can get into the server and shut this down with ease! Watch how fast i do it and start banning people for leaking solutions. Maybe you all should admit your noobs! MMS IS SIMPLE! Your talkin about flashing evos while were already fully flashing iphones! How about you all grow up and admit your noobs! Come on over to Howard Forums and see where the real solutions are at. There is about 10 posts with how to get MMS working there! HAHA all this sh*t talk is funny especially when your so dumb you cant spell. And thug? HAHA! Wish i could show you in person just what a thug is. Ill be shutting down this forum just because you all wanna leak my friends solutions on here then wanna pop off at the mouth especially because your all so stupid. HAHA its just to funny!

Phone
    Nexus s 4g

I got mms to work cuz of this site so idk what your talkin bout dude nobody is guna pay 150 for that ish so eff outta here

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Wow. I never so much anger in one person before. Don't let ur anger get the best of u. This forum is all about noobs learn from each other. I like howard and xda forum but they did have tutorials back then. So This forum really help us out and so we Don't have to pay those extreme prices. So if we Don't get mms to work it all good. We live.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by usbcable View Post
    HAHAHA! Really funny. How about suck my d*ick? Wanna come over? Your all noobs! And why is my boy ztahoez solution on here? And none of you can get mms to work? HAHA! That is just to damn funny. This forum so garbage i can get into the server and shut this down with ease! Watch how fast i do it and start banning people for leaking solutions. Maybe you all should admit your noobs! MMS IS SIMPLE! Your talkin about flashing evos while were already fully flashing iphones! How about you all grow up and admit your noobs! Come on over to Howard Forums and see where the real solutions are at. There is about 10 posts with how to get MMS working there! HAHA all this sh*t talk is funny especially when your so dumb you cant spell. And thug? HAHA! Wish i could show you in person just what a thug is. Ill be shutting down this forum just because you all wanna leak my friends solutions on here then wanna pop off at the mouth especially because your all so stupid. HAHA its just to funny!
    Bro u where a noob too at once u little shyt. Not like u popped out yo moms knowing everything about anything.!

1. Joenathane over there who "isn't known" actually helped with the first custom rom for the ascend1 (if its the same Joe which I'm sure is)
    And 2. Those there are called threats and is against the law. You could have a law suit if I'm not mistaken... and selling a solution? People work there asses off day and night and all they ask for is a donation even if its 1$ ... PlayfulGod for example, Never asked for money and he made CM7 for a few device's already. All he asks for is a donation but you ungrateful little shyt just wants to scam people.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

The user has been permanently banned. I'm not sending out any warnings due to the fact that this user really stirred up the pot and would have upset most people to the point where they'd cuss also.

Please report users as one person did instead of waging a war on the forum in the future. This site is for the masses and not just for the elite, experienced phone flashers.

Thank you for being a part of our community.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    evo

thanks for doing that chris i learn a lot from your page i dont have time to be on here all day. thank you for banning that idiot funny how one can downgrade this site but took time to register and sell his garbage. i bet he got the MMS solution by the power of GOOGLE not all of us can be on google all day looking for a solution so we can selll SCAMMER.BTW this forum rocks to me. this is the first time i saw drama on here.

Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    1. Joenathane over there who "isn't known" actually helped with the first custom rom for the ascend1 (if its the same Joe which I'm sure is)
    And 2. Those there are called threats and is against the law. You could have a law suit if I'm not mistaken... and selling a solution? People work there asses off day and night and all they ask for is a donation even if its 1$ ... PlayfulGod for example, Never asked for money and he made CM7 for a few device's already. All he asks for is a donation but you ungrateful little shyt just wants to scam people.
    An Ascender Glad to see you here, thanks for the vote of confidence! I miss the IcarusMod, those where simpler days.

Yeah, I'm not new to the community, here is my latest work
    https://market.android.com/details?i...sandwich&hl=en

but I'm mostly on XDA
    [Theme] Ice Cream Sandwich [TABLET TWEAKED][CM7][Beta 2] - xda-developers

That guy is just a hateful leech on the community, glad to see him gone!

This forum has been very helpful, the tutorials on here are top quality, I will try to find ways to be a productive member of the community and give back. /off topic

After all the drama lets get this thread back on topic...

Who's got an MMS fix?

Last edited by Joenathane; 12-30-2011 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joenathane View Post
    An Ascender Glad to see you here, thanks for the vote of confidence! I miss the IcarusMod, those where simpler days.

but I'm mostly on XDA

This forum has been very helpful, the tutorials on here are top quality, I will try to find ways to be a productive member of the community and give back. /off topic

Who's got an MMS fix?
    Bro, I was #1 to sign up on prepaidandroids.net (myascend.org). I been here since AMON RA RECOVERY.... I been her since NO RECOVERY... lol I been here since the official thread on XDA that got locked... anyone had anything to do with ascend.. I'm sure I know them ... drop by the new site every now and then (unleashedprepaids.com)

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Joenathane View Post

but I'm mostly on XDA

Who's got an MMS fix?
    Haha.. I use to mess around with the Nook. Right when I started this forum the only money I could make was putting Froyo on Nooks and flashing Cricket phones. I was in a very bad situation. I'm not sure if anyone has managed to get native MMS working without using a universal MMS apk or something.

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Haha.. I use to mess around with the Nook. Right when I started this forum the only money I could make was putting Froyo on Nooks and flashing Cricket phones. I was in a very bad situation. I'm not sure if anyone has managed to get native MMS working without using a universal MMS apk or something.
    Very happy you started the forum, was able to retire my Ascend and move up to the Nexus S. Found this thread by searching Google for "Nexus S Cricket"

Like you mention, there are known methods to editing MMS.apk on older builds of android such as this
    Cricket mms fix for fresh rom - Page 2 - xda-developers

But Ice Cream Sandwich seems to do things differently, I'm hoping once the OTA drops that it'll contain some clues...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Mraab is working on a universal MMS solution for ICS. Seems that his GB version works. Not going to charge an arm and a leg from what I can tell. The guy has spent some quality time on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Mraab is working on a universal MMS solution for ICS. Seems that his GB version works. Not going to charge an arm and a leg from what I can tell. The guy has spent some quality time on it though.
    Very interesting, I'll look forward to that. I guess in the mean time I'll just use GO SMS.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information