Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by mraabhimself View Post
    Yes, this device can be activated on Cricket's network, the picture above was taken while it was active on my Cricket account.
    OK well do you feel like helping someone who is pretty computer savvy to flash the phone and then get it to work on Cricket I have two phones. I just got two free ZTE to use as temporary until I could get my Nexus Phones working. So I have have a Cricket Account and Cricket Phone numbers. that are currently working on the ZTE phones.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Did someone try to full flash samsung L700 to cricket?

Customer Since
    sept 2009

Any one know how tofind msl code ive tried the script.....and getprop ril.MSL and cannot find msl android 4.1.1 bulid jro03u
    I got it tnanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by gsmgeek; 09-16-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Yes, this device can be activated on Cricket's network, the picture above was taken while it was active on my Cricket account.
    I can second the motion that the Galaxy Nexus (Which is the phone in the picture a few posts back) CAN be flashed to cricket with Talk, Text, and Data. I have been driving one all weekend myself on cricket With 3g reception. However I have no MMS at this point but will tackle that issue when i have a bit more time. From what I understand Admin here at Cricket users are working on a Video and tutorial solution currently. Correct mraabhimself?

X

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Got it, finally, after 4 computers and 6 days, full flash done. Thanks mraabhimself, just a little help being kept on track

Customer Since
    sept 2009

So what steps did you use cause ive tried alot of them an i can get mms,internet,

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

I used autoprime's script and I did some manual adjustments using ETS, I don't know exactly when or the steps in order I took, but essentially I looked everywhere in my data profile and changed some passwords and some user names, set correct profile etc

Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

Yes, here's confirmation I am working on automating/simplifying the process.

I can't count how many times I have Odined to stock, unlocked bootloader, flashed CDMA radios, and programmed the phone, ugh! Good news is that I almost have it all worked out. Gonna try it from a fresh FH05 on the Sprint one and see how it goes. I do have a Verizon Nexus available to test with as well, but I need to talk to the owner first to see if I can factory reset it etc. The tool so far is geared more towards the Sprint SPH-L700 at this point, including removing the handsfree activation.

Not sure about Verizon, but with the Sprint version, you can get back to a locked bootloader, no root, stock phone (minus the Sprint activation stuff) after the flash is done. Be patient everyone!

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Yes, here's confirmation I am working on automating/simplifying the process.

I can't count how many times I have Odined to stock, unlocked bootloader, flashed CDMA radios, and programmed the phone, ugh! Good news is that I almost have it all worked out. Gonna try it from a fresh FH05 on the Sprint one and see how it goes. I do have a Verizon Nexus available to test with as well, but I need to talk to the owner first to see if I can factory reset it etc. The tool so far is geared more towards the Sprint SPH-L700 at this point, including removing the handsfree activation.

Not sure about Verizon, but with the Sprint version, you can get back to a locked bootloader, no root, stock phone (minus the Sprint activation stuff) after the flash is done. Be patient everyone!
    So glad I am not working up a public solution I can see it taking awhile. Thanks mrabbhimself, very kind for you to take time out to do so. This phone so far has to be one that truly tests my patience, I love my qualcomm phones, but I am glad this was all brought to light. I knew that eventually some of the VIA phones would get done.

Still trying to get this to flash

Sorry Matt I did not see this post or I would not have bothered you.

EDIT

In fear of being chastised I post. I have a SPH-L700 That I have wanted to flash for 3 months. It is a sprint version bad ESN it was Ice cream it has now updated itself to 4.1.1 which is jelly bean. I am a computer tech by trade. I have follow Autoprime thread on XDA I have downloaded ETS followed directions the path *#*#DATA#*#* > Edit > Enter MSL > Others > Ets Channel... and set to USB This does not exsist. So I am stuck even thought it was a bad cable.
    Last edited by 68mustangjim; 10-04-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Add more info

Followed autoprime thread finally rooted EOS and flash using a different pc ETS connected with phone ran script phone rebooted. Now how do I verify that it work beside activated phone. No room for failure. Key settings to check. I was hoping to get data first with out activating. What happen if I pay $7.50 and it does not work. Then it is a another 7.50? to go back?

Edit

Well switch over and nothing as soon as I try to dial 611 it errors "Mobile network not available"

I did read on xda that the must have FC12 radio. Also *#*#3424/3282#*#* No longer work.

I am at my whits end. If I am successful how will I know.

Before changing MIED/ESN number with cricket if after the radio are flashed with I get 3g.
    Last edited by 68mustangjim; 10-28-2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Update

i got my galaxy nexus (sph-l700) flashed today, i've only flashed one phone and this took about 2 hours to get almost everything done (mms not working, don't really care about mms). followed autoprimes thread and here are some of my experience:

-unlocked bootloader / installed custom recovery (Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.1) / root (had some problems with rooting using the nexus toolkit, used youtube video by qbking77

-installed team eos toroplus , got my msl (tried a couple of different apps, term emulator and anything else i could find not 1 worked to get my msl, team eos got it with no problems)

-ets, tried connecting no good, had to goto system > sprint settings > diagnosic mode > usb CDMA phone, after that via drivers loaded and connected to ets (as shown in autoprime thread)

-nam programming part in thread, just changed Mobile Directory Number (cell#) and in NAM1 changed the MIN/IMSI (mobile id)

-prl , downloaded a prl from cdma gurus renamed to test.prl and dropped in root of sdcard, system > sprint settings > write PRL, rebooted tried *228 got cricket

-loaded up the cricket script in thread, changed the appropriate data and ran it (watch this part if you start hearing beeps then its failing in some parts), heard some beeps and checked the logs and see some parts were not successful, closed up ets and added the etsmsgs.txt, tried the script again and everything went through fine.

-next was the radio, flashed the cdma fc12 radio, then the lte fc12 (wasnt sure if it was needed but i tried the cdma fc12 only first and rebooted but got no radio)

-rebooted and 3g was up and working

-did my $4 esn change (ebay!)

-next day tried to activate *228, no good forgot to change SPL/MSL code to 0's, loaded up ets again and changed SPL to 000000, called *228 all good now.

-3g up / talk / text working

hope that helps someone in need!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Quote Originally Posted by netimports View Post
    i got my galaxy nexus (sph-l700) flashed today, i've only flashed one phone and this took about 2 hours to get almost everything done (mms not working, don't really care about mms). followed autoprimes thread and here are some of my experience:

-unlocked bootloader / installed custom recovery (Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.1) / root (had some problems with rooting using the nexus toolkit, used youtube video by qbking77

-installed team eos toroplus , got my msl (tried a couple of different apps, term emulator and anything else i could find not 1 worked to get my msl, team eos got it with no problems)

-ets, tried connecting no good, had to goto system > sprint settings > diagnosic mode > usb CDMA phone, after that via drivers loaded and connected to ets (as shown in autoprime thread)

-nam programming part in thread, just changed Mobile Directory Number (cell#) and in NAM1 changed the MIN/IMSI (mobile id)

-prl , downloaded a prl from cdma gurus renamed to test.prl and dropped in root of sdcard, system > sprint settings > write PRL, rebooted tried *228 got cricket

-loaded up the cricket script in thread, changed the appropriate data and ran it (watch this part if you start hearing beeps then its failing in some parts), heard some beeps and checked the logs and see some parts were not successful, closed up ets and added the etsmsgs.txt, tried the script again and everything went through fine.

-next was the radio, flashed the cdma fc12 radio, then the lte fc12 (wasnt sure if it was needed but i tried the cdma fc12 only first and rebooted but got no radio)

-rebooted and 3g was up and working

-did my $4 esn change (ebay!)

-next day tried to activate *228, no good forgot to change SPL/MSL code to 0's, loaded up ets again and changed SPL to 000000, called *228 all good now.

-3g up / talk / text working

hope that helps someone in need!
    Hey man could you link to the autoprime guide you're referring to?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information