Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Quic Question

Overall activity: 0%

Quic Question

If I Live In A Triband Network Can I Do A ESN Change To Put A Flashed Nexus On My Current Cricket Account $45 Plan Because I Really Like This Site And I Want To Become a Supporting Member You Guys And Ladies Staff And Users Included Have Helped Me Out Tremendously. I Finally Flashed The Phone I Believe, I Have The 3G Up And Running And The Internet Works I Would Really Like To Put This Phone On My Account... I Went to a Cricket Kiosk In Springfield Mall Here In Virginia And They Told Me They Flash Phones For $100+$15 For The ESN Change And I Asked Them About The Whole Tri Band Thing And They Said It Doesn't Matter... But When I Read On Here This Tri Band Network Stuff Sounds Crazy... Can Someone Please Let Me Know If I Can Do This And I WILL BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER TO THIS EXCELLENT SITE!! Thank You In Advance

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

Quote Originally Posted by yungblacdarippa View Post
    If I Live In A Triband Network Can I Do A ESN Change To Put A Flashed Nexus On My Current Cricket Account $45 Plan Because I Really Like This Site And I Want To Become a Supporting Member You Guys And Ladies Staff And Users Included Have Helped Me Out Tremendously. I Finally Flashed The Phone I Believe, I Have The 3G Up And Running And The Internet Works I Would Really Like To Put This Phone On My Account... I Went to a Cricket Kiosk In Springfield Mall Here In Virginia And They Told Me They Flash Phones For $100+$15 For The ESN Change And I Asked Them About The Whole Tri Band Thing And They Said It Doesn't Matter... But When I Read On Here This Tri Band Network Stuff Sounds Crazy... Can Someone Please Let Me Know If I Can Do This And I WILL BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER TO THIS EXCELLENT SITE!! Thank You In Advance
    It sounds like you have everything working... You flashed it to cricket already?

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

yeah if 3g is running and everything is working all you have to do is activate the esn on your account For Talk & Text.
    You can get it done here in the forum

If You use the right prl everything will work
    i recommend 42900 Works Great For Me.
    I live in chicago tri-band area
    Last edited by adalid1988; 03-11-2012 at 12:01 AM.

You have 3g working on what phone model number please to many different models.

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

Quote Originally Posted by 68mustangjim View Post
    You have 3g working on what phone model number please to many different models.
    This is the sprint nexus s 4G section of the forum...

Thread Information