Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Muve Music not working correctly

So yesterday I was using Muve Music on my Suede and everything was fine. Then as I went to download another album to listen to I started having issues. Muve would no longer show any of the music I had already downloaded nor would it download any new music. Everytime I go into it it looks as though it is downloading something and it has been doing that since yesterday. It is like something is tying it up so that it will not download any of the music I am attempting to download. It is also draining the battery. I have tried the *228 and have also done a master reset on the phone and it has not fixed the problem. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

i am on the phone with India now but he is having me do all of the steps I already did.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

i suggest delete/cancel the songs downloading. can try loading up the application after removing the memory card. also try giving your phone 10 minutes after you restart it in case it's trying to update the muve app. or upgrade to the chorus! ($60+$15 ESN change fee here at my store)

Muve Music will not open without the card being in the phone. It is like it is stuck downloading something or syncronizing or something. It heats the battery up and starts to drain it because it has the two circular arrows at the top which tells me it is attempting to download something but I dont know what. The rep said they just upgraded the system to 4g yesterday so I dont know if that had something to do with it. He opened a ticket on it.

I will be honest, I have no faith that Cricket will resolve this issue for me. When I was talking to India on the phone it was a bad line and I could here the guy's wife and kids in the background. I did not get a good feeling about it. Muve has been not working going on 3 days now.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

lol, you got some retarded rep.

press menu -> settings -> phone settigns -> security -> press 'master reset'

wait for phone to reboot

press menu -> settings -> memory manager -> card memory -> press 'format'

THIS WILL WIPE YOUR MEMORY CARD COMPLETELY!! don't say i didn't warn you.

press menu -> browser -> press the globe with a wrench (settings) at the lower right corner of the screen -> restore dafaults -> restore all

press menu -> browser -> settings -> manage memory -> clear all

your phone should act like brand new now

I did the master reset twice it didnt work

It's life, live it!
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by Digangi View Post
    I did the master reset twice it didnt work
    Sounds like the Muve card has gotten corrupted.... We have been seeing these phones coming in with bad Muve cards. I even had a store demo go bad and had to replace it.

There are 2 options,
    1. Buy a new Muve card. Some dealers carry them and all corporate stores have them. Don't be fooled and buy the 8 gb card, it will not work.
    2. Go to a corporate store and ask them to replace the card under warranty.... They may or may not.... However, according to a notification I got from Cricket, they are aware of problems with the Muve cards.

as an update to this, I finally went to a corporate owned Cricket store. The guy tried to do all of the same stuff I had already done. Based on the assistance I received here I told him "I think the card may be corrupted." He replaced the card and bingo...everything worked as normal. No charge for the fix! Thank you so much for all of the assistance!!

It's life, live it!
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by Digangi View Post
    as an update to this, I finally went to a corporate owned Cricket store. The guy tried to do all of the same stuff I had already done. Based on the assistance I received here I told him "I think the card may be corrupted." He replaced the card and bingo...everything worked as normal. No charge for the fix! Thank you so much for all of the assistance!!
    Glad to hear they replaced it under warranty.... Hate to hear they still don't believe the public about what has been tried, before.... Although they are the same way here in this market....

Thread Information