Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Suede and Muve Music Expired Notice

I'm recieving the expired notice when I launch Muve Music, most of the time it is endlessly spinning on the "please wait circle" and the service has been fully paid.
    Not sure if anyone is experiencing this since it is an older model.

I have had the Samsung Suede model over two years. The Muve Music app which was already integrated on the phone never had updated itself nor asked me to.
    For other phones I have seen there have been updates for Muve and as time passed by it never clashed with my service...until now.
    I called Cricket customer service and they said my Muve icon should be blue. It's black. Also, my settings does not have an "applicationsa" tab where I can uninstall and reinstall Muve.
    On their end, they refreshed my plan. And all troubleshooting tips we're done repeatedly.
    Since there was nothing more they can do they gave me a ticket and I'm supposed to recieve a call from advanced tech people but I'm not relying on that and I figured I give cricketusers.com another go on the forum even though my problem, to me, feels pre-historic.
    So I'm done picking at my phone trying to find a solution myself.
    I read other places, card may be corrupted, or that my phone has become incompatible with the updated service.
    Kinda weird how they'd kick off the first Muve phone out of line but I'm assuming that's how it works when these phones move on up.
    I've always planned to upgrade but I like to stick to my well-working and "has everything i could ask for" phone as long as possible.

Thank you.
    I'll update if Muve ever goes back to normal or if the tech people call and resolve this.
    I'd like to think it's updating itself but it would have been nice if I were notified first.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

UPDATE: Hours after I posted "Suede and Muve Music Expired Notice", the Muve Music started to work all over again. No glitches, as if nothing had happened.
    Icon is still black. It says it's version 2.0
    I remember it said something like version 1.7.3.somethin before.
    I guess the advanced tech people who were on my ticket resolved the issue without contacting me since it was piece of cake.
    Or maybe it was updating itself this whole time.
    Who knows?
    Thanks to whoever has read this. And if you have a Samsung Suede phone and this happens to you, best you can do is get the ticket number from 1-800-cricket when all else fails.

Thread Information