Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Mine quit saying that after about a week..

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

has anyone fixed the youtube issue? everything works except youtube?????

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by opaque18 View Post
    has anyone fixed the youtube issue? everything works except youtube?????
    I've had Youtube work before on the Photon. Probably covers that "issue" in the rtsp/http settings notes.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    july 2012

Awesome that flashing to Cricket is this easy!! I was into flashing to boost.... just tired of the headaches... went to sprint.. now their screwing me hard while banging my head against the wall...lol... so id like to go to cricket... i live in NW florida and we just recently began seeing cricket in our area... I called last night to verify they could add my phone by serial number and in my area... they said no problem grant it was flashed properly... well i see here you guys saying if on the site is shows only pay-go you cant use a flashed phone??

Next... in the tutorial you mention you will post the nv item?? i see the one for radio.... where do i get the second one from...any other droid forum??

I believe I can handle the rest as it seems simple and will take far less time... just need to make sure i got everything in line bc the test phone is the only one i have rooted with wifi tether ... so need this to be perfect!

Thanks in advance for any info... feel free to message me any helpful tips that may not be listed in here! Will attack this tonight... Thanks!

Phone
    Verizon S3

Quote Originally Posted by robskilz View Post
    Awesome that flashing to Cricket is this easy!! I was into flashing to boost.... just tired of the headaches... went to sprint.. now their screwing me hard while banging my head against the wall...lol... so id like to go to cricket... i live in NW florida and we just recently began seeing cricket in our area... I called last night to verify they could add my phone by serial number and in my area... they said no problem grant it was flashed properly... well i see here you guys saying if on the site is shows only pay-go you cant use a flashed phone??

Next... in the tutorial you mention you will post the nv item?? i see the one for radio.... where do i get the second one from...any other droid forum??

I believe I can handle the rest as it seems simple and will take far less time... just need to make sure i got everything in line bc the test phone is the only one i have rooted with wifi tether ... so need this to be perfect!

Thanks in advance for any info... feel free to message me any helpful tips that may not be listed in here! Will attack this tonight... Thanks!

android - whiterabbit.org

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Florida = PayGo only = no flashed phones in PayGo only areas.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    july 2012

Bummer.... so yeah i talked to cricket again... they said the only thing that would probably work is talk in a paygo area... sux... boost here i come...lol

Ok everything works sorta and I have re-read this a million times... but the problem is every time someone calls me it goes STRAIGHT to voicemail?? I still get the errors messages one min its 98 home... 67 network authentication error?? then the 3000 one??? Why are my calls going straight to VM?? Crazy usually the talk part is the part that works if anything else? Internet is fine, mms too... I'm confused?? Any help? Thanks
    Last edited by angelliceyez; 07-05-2012 at 01:41 AM.

I can't get MMS to work on an Electrify I flashed for my girlfriend. It had the exact same steps as this.

I tried the GOsms solution, for whatever reason, it doesn't work???

I wanna say thank you guys these methods worked for me i got 3g/4g/data/apps/talk/text/mms working on here and im on the $45.00 cricket plan everything working just fine again thanks alot

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

im in the chicago area, so i cant use flash phones here, bt can someone tell me how to repair the meid on the photon so i can use it in my area?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Actually there are a lot of people that do. Do I recommend it? Well if I was Cricket corporate I would say no, but they have yet to put me on their payroll :-).

No "ESN repair" talk on the forums. You can keep the felonious utterances on PM, IM, or e-mail.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

well can anyone had any success in getting the esn switched over? i've heard it's been alot of hit and miss with getting the esn added lately.

confused...just got a photon and flashed it. I have used both versions of qpst. everything goes well but the settings do not stick. I go to ##data# and it still shows the old data profile and the mms settings dissapear as soon as i reopen them. all the apns stay but nothing else does. I have talk, text and web working but not mms. any ideas would be awesome. i just want this to all stick

Customer Since

Quote Originally Posted by irishbobby View Post
    confused...just got a photon and flashed it. I have used both versions of qpst. everything goes well but the settings do not stick. I go to ##data# and it still shows the old data profile and the mms settings dissapear as soon as i reopen them. all the apns stay but nothing else does. I have talk, text and web working but not mms. any ideas would be awesome. i just want this to all stick
    Go to http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-m...-internet.html

follow mraabhimself's solution, I have everything working on the 55 dollar plan now.

RTTP/HTTP Settings

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information