Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 4.0%

I just flash my photon to cricket

Its calling out to cricket but it wont let my call go through. It says we are trying to validate the phone in the service area. Is this because of the phone esn is not on my account.Can someone help me put it onto my account.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Of course it is. If the phone is not active on the account, how would you imagine it calling out to numbers?
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

So you comment but you do not help ummm why even comment???? Are you a dealer do you want my phone info for you can put it on my account are you going to help. Back off then

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Listen dude or gal, whoever you are. I answered politely. That yes, it needs to be on the account. If you did not have enough coffee today, that's your problem. Back off then? How about I back you off from the forum right now? Although, I am not going to be so rude to rude people like you.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

A comment without answer but yet another question is a dumb answer in real life. And you basically restated what I said and I am calm I just like to handle business. Im thinking about buying a esn change from the store is that a good idea?

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Well, I will keep it calm because do not feel like ruining my day.
    You ASKED: I
    s this because of the phone esn is not on my account (or are we going to get into basic sentence structure in English language?)
    I answered: Yes.

Buying an esn change would be the most logical thing to do after receiving the answer YES. Case is closed, I hope.

Sticks hand out for a shake.....Thanks for the help but I was looking for the free way lol

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Go hassle CS then and get free esn change. CU forum won't do it for free.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

^This guy reminds me of another person who wanted everything for free.

Close to hitting his head on the rotors of the bancopter as well. Completely out of line.

Let's analyze the post...

Its calling out to cricket but it wont let my call go through. It says we are trying to validate the phone in the service area. Is this because of the phone esn is not on my account.Can someone help me put it onto my account.
    Let's say I wanted to intercept someone's calls. Do you really think I could just put their MIN and MDN in my phone? Let me just put the President's information in my phone. Ah... Look... I know who calls his phone. Text messages from Europe. Way cool.

Everyone should have answered the second part... A big fat no. There are methods on the forum for ESN changes and most people know them. Going into a store or calling Cricket is the normal way.

If you wanted to something for free, you should have just said it. No one assumed you weren't willing to spend a few bucks and get it done.

1 reply away from me unholstering the banhammer. Not a threat... a promise. Take your attitude else where or change it immediately.

Everyone that has dealt with Dina knows she is a good person and a good phone flasher.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

oh you could have banned me i really dont give a damn i got what i wanted i used your tutorial got it flashed...and the man at the store told me $45 for a esn change....he should shoot himself. And i Really dont understand how I was in the wrong I asked for help and didnt get it. And would have never got it if you banned me some site you work for i just spent 7.50 and if you would have banned me would I have really think on that....Oh yea you can ban me now if you want my phone is on a working properly

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Dealer will refund you the money for your ESN change. Wish granted. Thread closed.

I believe the good people at North Carolina A&T State University need a better English department as well. Might want to look into that.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 04-25-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Yeah Chris, out of 1000 people you help, 1 would turn out to be an ass like this one. There is really not even a slight "Thank you for making the tutorial" appreciation note. WOW. How does earth handle people like that.

Thread Information