For the second time,
Cricket Wireless

has extended their
0 porting credit promotion

until the end of January. Originally set to expire on Dec. 31 (and before that, at the beginning of November) this deal is clearly pretty popular, and I can certainly see why.
For those of you who missed it the first time around, here’s the deal: customers who port their number from Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile or nTelos can qualify for
0 account credit

when purchasing and activating a new phone line. The credit will be applied to the account 5 days before the end of the first month of service. If you have a Group Save (multi-line) account, then the credit will be added sometime in the second month of service.
To qualify for the credit, customers must:

• Port a number over from a qualifying company (see above list)
  • Activate a new line of service at*the Basic ($40), Smart ($50) or Pro ($60) rate
  • Keep account active

I’m not really certain if you have to purchase a new Cricket phone to get this promotion or not, but I suspect it would work just fine with porting over a phone, as the details only require “purchasing and activating a new line of service” and say nothing about a new device. However, Cricket does have some pretty sweet deals on phones if you’re in the market anyway, including the HTC Desire 510 or the Nokia Lumia 635 for $0 after mail-in rebates.
As a side note, there isn’t a limit as to how many times a customer can qualify for the credit, although there is a limit of one per line. This means that if you decided to port over more than one line to take advantage of the Group Save discount, you could potentially get $100 credit for each line.
For more information, check out
Cricket Wireless’ website

This post originated at PrepaidReviews.com - The number one resource for
Tracfone Prepaid

information on the web!
This post originated at PrepaidReviews.com - The number one resource for
Tracfone Prepaid

information on the web!
The post
Cricket Wireless Extends 0 Promotion

appeared first on
Prepaid Reviews Blog