Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Gamestop to Sell Cricket Phones

GameStop

, the popular console game reseller, will be selling
    Cricket

phones and wireless accessories in October. With this new partnership, customers will not only be able to buy, sell and trade games and consoles–but they will be able to also sell, trade and purchase old phones and put it towards a new phone or a game.
    I haven’t seen a list of which GameStop locations intend to offer Cricket plans, but you can check for the nearest GameStop on their website. The actual roll-out is expected to be completed by the end of October. While GameStop/Cricket*might seem like an odd pairing, GameStop actually already owns a wireless company–Spring Mobile–which offers postpaid AT&T services and wireless products.
    To try and bring some more excitement to the partnership, Cricket has created an interactive video game demonstrating how GameStop customers can use Cricket Wireless services. Personally, I’m not sure exactly why anyone would want to play an interactive advertising game, but kudos to them for embracing the partnership, I suppose.
    In a
    press release

, Cricket Wireless said that they were very excited about the partnership, and that GameStop stores would help increase their retail footprint and to reach more customers. I have heard a lot of people complain that Cricket stores aren’t as widely spread or easy to find, so if they select the right stores, I could potentially see this greatly expanding their customer base. On the downside, GameStop caters to a pretty specific customer base, so I guess we’ll see whether or not game nerds are interested in prepaid phones.
    So what do you think? Would you purchase Cricket from a GameStop store?
    This post originated at PrepaidReviews.com - The number one resource for
    Tracfone Prepaid

information on the web!
    This post originated at PrepaidReviews.com - The number one resource for
    Tracfone Prepaid

information on the web!
    The post
    Gamestop to Sell Cricket Phones

appeared first on
    Prepaid Reviews Blog

More...

Cricket Users' Free Android App - Read, post, and more from your Android device!

Find a phone to flash to Cricket!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks for your sharing,phones and accessories is very fun

Thread Information