Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Samsung Galaxy Express is now available with Cricket

Galaxy Express 4G LTE is an affordable 4.5-inch smartphone that looks almost exactly like the Samsung Galaxy S III. Again. After the Galaxy S III mini, Galaxy Grand and even the Galaxy Note II. The idea behind the Express 4G LTE is delivering high-speed 4G cellular connectivity at an affordable price. Otherwise, it is a fairly mediocre device with a dual-core processor and a WVGA display, but thatís what you get for the lower price.

More...

Cricket Users' Free Android App - Read, post, and more from your Android device!

Find a phone to flash to Cricket!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    July 2014

Ive seen root for Galaxy Express ATT. Will the same one work for Galaxy Express from Cricket?

Overall activity: 2.0%

Towelroot works awsome to root this phone(google towelroot,install,make it rain and download supersu from playstore) and gl2sd app really helps with memory space i have a 16g extsd card plus the 4gb on the phone,i have 14(1gb+) games on my phone and still more space, system cleanup app help me to remove the unnecessary apps and ram manager pro help with the smoothness and swap, this phone is really decent for the price and i have no complaints for the cricket wireless samsung galaxy express/sgh- i437z
    Last edited by MADOG101; 08-19-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    July 2014

My phone is a Cricket Samsung Galaxy Express SGH i437z. It came with a 8GB on the phone I got a 32GB SanDisk Ultra SDcard. I have had this phone about 6 weeks. I tried rooting this phone 4 times all attempts failed. I was able to root the phone using V-Root KingUser. The Cricket Samsung Galaxy Express SGH i437z is a nice phone at a great price. I would like to see a custom rom for this device that would complete the package.
    Last edited by Galaxy Express; 09-22-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Thread Information