Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by Fenley Sylvain View Post
    i went through the whole process and i have the cricket logo and my prl(35568) stuck.i bought a cricket phone and activated it so that i could have a valid cricket account with MDN and MIN. now on my vzw iphone 4 i tried the ##626 and entered the MDN and MIN. it searches for service then the service comes back but it seems to say "your account could not be validated" . idk why its not working i also cannot go to a cricket store to have them flash my phone because i live in Massachusetts and there is no cricket store nearby. what shud i do to get it working?
    You have to do a ESN change on your account first. Just putting in the MDN and MIN on the iPhone won't work, the ESN has to be on your account. PM me your info and I can do it for you while I'm here at work.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    You have to do a ESN change on your account first. Just putting in the MDN and MIN on the iPhone won't work, the ESN has to be on your account. PM me your info and I can do it for you while I'm here at work.
    credit to you man you dont find kindness like that alot

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Just gave you that REP Jodizzle! lol you could say i'm a different breed haha

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    Just gave you that REP Jodizzle! lol you could say i'm a different breed haha
    i gave you REP as soon as i saw your post glad to have someone like you on the forum

im not the type to give up on this phone lol

i kno wen trying to help me add my esn to cricket u got this error" I apologize, this device is not eligible for your service area. Some of our older devices are not eligible in all areas. Other device options are available at MyCricket.com.Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/private....#ixzz1waEz8jJd"

but i read that if i buy the program "DFS light" i will be able to activate my phone with cricket. does anyone kno if this true or if this process will work on my phone????? i dont want to waste more money if it will not work on my phone.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

@amoamare

Hey man I have a Verizon on 4.2.10 if you want the backup of the CommCenter to add to your collection. I just need help with one lil thing,

I'm trying to run a sh file and don't want to use "su" "password" to allow root permissions just to use it. I know I can set owner of the file by doing

chown root:wheel run.sh

So it'll be simply ./run.sh

But get an error from launchctl when I try to run it. Works fine of with su and all but not without it. Can you help me out with this? I'm sure you can figure this out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Can you send me your files, I have a Verizon 4S and want to use Cricket here in Houston.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    no problem looks like ill have to fix the vzw one. Maybe some one in my area has one and I can fix it. I dont want to install in the /System/Library dir. I want it to be just like a real carrier update and push to the update folder where it should look first.. Some reason vzw not working correctly and ill have to check it out..

PLEASE REMEBER:
    I'm getting a lot of pm's asking if the manual programming ##626 asking if they don't need dfs to full flash the phone..
    YES YOU WILL STILL NEED DFS IF YOU WANT A FULL FLASH.
    The manual programming is so that if OTA fails in your area you can still program the MDN + IMSI/MSID/MIN what ever you want to call it. You have to have a valid activation token in order to get 3G or you will be stuck at a "o" in the top left. This should help with that again, afaik this will create a token and give you the "Activation Successful" screen.

Will using DFS give us this valid activation token? I ask b/c I have a Sprint iPhone 4 5.1.1 with easyflash repo, commcenter patch and Cricket Carrier Bundle installed, programmed with DFS and I still have the "o" next to Cricket logo. Any help is appreciated.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I did everything and data works, its just not 3G. It just shows a "o" symbol next to the cricket logo. Am I missing something? Sometimes 3G will pop up and work for 3 mins or so and goes back to "o"

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Ok so after cussing at this phone and just plain getting pissed off and frustrated, I figured out what was wrong.....I need to use a hybrid prl instead of a normal one. That "o" symbol was acting as 1X data that is why it would work. Now I have constant 3G with the hybrid. I wonder what PRL's cricket will be putting on the iphones...

Overall activity: 8.0%

im stuck guys. i have an iphone 4 flashed to cricket, i have the comm patch but when i called cricket they told me it couldnt be activated.
    :/ what should i do now?

thank you everybody

Overall activity: 1.0%

Problem

Ok heres my problem
    1. install commcenter
    2. install cricket carrier bundle
    3. everything changes prl i see cricket in the corner
    4. i dial 228 nothing works it hangs up. then it try 22806 and all other combinations nothing works.
    5. then i try nam i enter the spc and a random number.
    6. i do not have cricket account because everytime i try to get one they ask me what kind of phone i have i say iphone they won't accept me. what kind of phone should is say i have?
    7. i have a sprint iphone firmware 5.1.1 baseband 3.0.04

What am i doing wrong?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

What PRL are you on? Cricket uses AWS in your market so there might be only a handful of PRLs that will allow *228. Maybe none of them even, but try 42600.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

His problem is that Cricket wont activate his esn on the system as stated in #6. lol
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Well I know he doesn't have an account, but I was thinking he meant that as soon as he dialed *228 it didn't do anything at all. No message saying your phone couldn't be programmed, etc.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

How install with out wi-fi? =( No Wi-fi.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information