Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

I don't understand why all the repo's were pulled with the good carrier bundle, this sucks. I'm hoping there is a way to extract the bundle from a phone I have already flashed, I will attempt today.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    Oct 2004

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    **Closed**
    This is information was not stolen, this information was stuff I worked on, Rich wants to claim false things he is only hurting the end users. I will have nothing more to say on this matter. Rich can say has he please's I dont really care but i'm not feeding into any more of it. So i removed the repo due to his bitching, nothing else.
    Amoamare, you know that you are the owner, and WE ALL KNOW YOU! I have been following you for over 4 years and I know that you would never steal information. Rich is just a winey Biach, who doesn't care about anybody but himself. Please disregard him, and know that everyone here has your back and knows you have put probably hundreds of hours into this work. Don't let one guy keep you from posting what you know to be yours and to be A FANTASTIC REPO!!! PROBABLY YOUR BEST WORK, when you compare it to the need from the end users, and you pioneering the repo's for iPhone flashes and mms!
    Please bring your repo back man!!!! We all know you and your level of integrety, screw the HATERS, let the haters hate while you shine!!! lol

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

Quote Originally Posted by wgbobbobly View Post
    Amoamare, you know that you are the owner, and WE ALL KNOW YOU! I have been following you for over 4 years and I know that you would never steal information. Rich is just a winey Biach, who doesn't care about anybody but himself. Please disregard him, and know that everyone here has your back and knows you have put probably hundreds of hours into this work. Don't let one guy keep you from posting what you know to be yours and to be A FANTASTIC REPO!!! PROBABLY YOUR BEST WORK, when you compare it to the need from the end users, and you pioneering the repo's for iPhone flashes and mms!
    Please bring your repo back man!!!! We all know you and your level of integrety, screw the HATERS, let the haters hate while you shine!!! lol
    sorry chris i gotta answer this.

nice, please get facts straight. the repo was never mentioned,no one ever said anything about it. it was only my tool.period.

please put yourself in my shoes.i have more than a year of work invested in that tool.

it is alot.

i dont know if you have ever had that kind of investment without a dollar back but it took ALOT of dedication and hard work.everyone else had givin up on that phone,but me.

to stick up for myself i will just say this,for the last 7 years i have spent most of my days helping others with there phone problems for free until the tool released,that and my stores take most of my time now. anyone who knows me knows what kind of person i am and what i have done for this community. your opinion is what it is,but it is not the popular opinion. please do some research before you bash an upstanding member of the community again to make sure your claims are correct.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

The easyflasher repo was remove because of this:....??

Originally Posted by amoamare
    **Closed**
    This is information was not stolen, this information was stuff I worked on, Rich wants to claim false things he is only hurting the end users. I will have nothing more to say on this matter. Rich can say has he please's I dont really care but i'm not feeding into any more of it. So i removed the repo due to his bitching, nothing else.
    So basically, it means because of one asshole, the repo will no longer be open? Son of a Bitch

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by wthigon View Post
    The easyflasher repo was remove because of this:....??

So basically, it means because of one asshole, the repo will no longer be open? Son of a Bitch
    Ill probably fix my repo soon after i finish other projects. Also add alot of other carriers as well, Gsm will also be added. I personally like my logos and bootlogos But as i dont have a i4 (only i4s unless i trade it for a tmo SIII) i wont be able to test it out for awhile.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

the reason the repo is down is only because cricket has a contract with apple for some 900 million dollars that says that cricket cant allow flashed idevices on there network,nor can any of its stores (corporate or standard) flash,repair or deal in any non cricket idevices,period.

now how does this make the repo go down you ask,let me tell you.

cricket corporate stores now offer flashing in there stores,and they happen to use flash to talk,are you see'n the problem? amo is a low level tech for flash to talk and that repo had flash to talks name on it,and being that ftt was in most of the cricket corporate stores well that would/could potentially cost cricket millions,or hundreds of millions.
    simply put they cannot have it because of there contract with cricket. so ftt had to dump anything they had that was apple.period.

not because some "asshole" pissed amo off.
    no more no less.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Dam take a week off and miss everything. Rich do you still have the bundles on your tool?

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

yep sure do,but mine has mms,facetime,imessage,manual programming (##777) and ota all enabled.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-30-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've had the pleasure of picking Rich's brain for almost 2 years now. I have NEVER seen Rich be dishonest, unhelpful, rude, or asshole-ish. IMO, he's a quality individual with a genuine interest in telephones and helping people.

As someone said earlier, "haters will hate". So Rich, keep your head up, keep doing what your doing, and know that the people who know you and do business with you appreciate and respect what you do.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

This whole deal with the iphone flashing looks like a game of "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?" Everyone blames someone else, others are just plain lying. I don't know who to believe now anymore.

My apologies to rich. Sorry man

Also too much drama on this forum, I'm switching to Boost

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

Quote Originally Posted by wthigon View Post
    This whole deal with the iphone flashing looks like a game of "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?" Everyone blames someone else, others are just plain lying. I don't know who to believe now anymore.

My apologies to rich. Sorry man

Also too much drama on this forum, I'm switching to Boost
    Rich has been in the game a long time like a lot of us including Amo. I'm sure he anticipated backlash from such a sought after solution. It's the nature of the beast and has happened with countless other solutions including a number of Amo's solutions. At one point Amo got so pissed at some guys stealing his solutions he released it for free on Howard Forums.

Everyone should just take a chill pill and flash as many of these things as we can while we can still do it. iOS 6 will rain on everyone's parade soon, ya know.

Customer Since
    Jan. 2006

Rich how do I get that flash &how many devices could I flash once bought

Customer Since
    Oct 2004

No more bashing, I take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieKDealer View Post
    Rich has been in the game a long time like a lot of us including Amo. I'm sure he anticipated backlash from such a sought after solution. It's the nature of the beast and has happened with countless other solutions including a number of Amo's solutions. At one point Amo got so pissed at some guys stealing his solutions he released it for free on Howard Forums.

Everyone should just take a chill pill and flash as many of these things as we can while we can still do it. iOS 6 will rain on everyone's parade soon, ya know.
    Rich, I tried to write to you in a PM so as to not cause more issues on the forum, but your PMs were too full to take anymore. Geezz, either a good thing or a bad thing I guess lol.

I have been reading your posts as well, and I know that you are respected, and in truth I have used your instructions many times.

I know I don't post as much, but I have been flashing and unlocking and repairing for the past 7 years and have been following other pioneers and have been paying them for their success for a long time. Amo, can be a biach as well sometimes, and so can Geek (and so can I)-> and then the community backlashes at them and they calm down and realize that they can't keep tabs on "Their work" (who knows anymore really ) and that sooner or later others are going to adapt it and make it work for their network of contacts. I know I'm not the creator of these great programs, but I am one of the reasons that you guys make any money doing them, so I have the right to have an opinion I feel.

I only said what I said because it seems like you are in this mode now of getting mad at everyone cuz its all yours, but it also seems that you have stoped the pissed off role and gotten back to the "Lets Do This" mode again. I've read what you had to say about the ftt pressure to take down the cydia repo, and that make sense too. When Amo wrote "That he took down his REPO bc of your bi***ing", that is all I was talking about, not about your tool, or the validity of you being the creator. I do appreciate what you do as a whole for the community, but sometimes I feel like people get carried away with bullying, and that is why I piped up like I did. Plus I wanted Amo to bring the repo back b.c now I don't have a repo for my flashed iphone customers.... I want you to know it was nothing personal and if you would like I will take back what I said....

I hope there are no hard feeling. But if there is then I understand...

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

no hard feelings,this is a cut throat biz anymore (its to bad)
    iPhone/iPad CDMA Tool

has everything you need and much more you were not getting with the repo. i would be happy to get you as customer bro.give me a try.

Ur tool seems to be stolen from a Chinese programmer who produced a tool of the same name well before you released yours.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Monkeyballz; 09-01-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information