Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Wrecked Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I knew you were busy and this was the only reason it didn't work. Thanks for helping the community with all your work.
    why not hop on the band wagon I AGREE amo you already know my feelings anyway

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by jonny10 View Post
    hey it worked but not it doesn't seem to have "network Available" like with the cricket logo next to the signal bars. The did prl change and the carrier is cricket 12.1, if someone can help thanks?
    How'd you get it to work? My verizon iPhone won't install the commcenter patch i keep getting 2 error lines. I'm running 5.1.1 and am trying to flash to cricket, I installed the carrier bundle from cydia and did the .plist prlpushflag true and false but now my iPhone says no service and the prl stayed the same as before (prl 52707) a verizon prl

Need Help Please

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Did you try rebooting your device?

Thank you for replying,

yes I did reboot the device. I turn prlpushflag to true rebooted using redsnow and then changed the prlpushflag back to false and rebooted again using redsnow it just made the phone say "No Service" in the top left corner where verizon 3g used to be and in Setings>General>About>Carrier it says "Not Available" and the prl is 52707 a verizon prl same one it used to be

The problem was the 5.1.1 patch if you read a few post's up you would have known this. It's fixed now I just verified it by installing it on a 5.1.1 iPhone a few mins ago.

Thanks for your help Amoamare I just installed it and it works. Thanks again for all you work.

Zup guys.
    I only needed to get MMS to work on viphone 4. I had everything working with 5.1 and the custy had the bright idea to update from 5.1 to 5.1.1.
    The v.backspace.. repo does not have commcenter patch for 5.1.1 so I found this thread.
    Great and speedy work, amo, BTW! Thanks.
    I tried the instructions on page one. 5.1.1 patch worked. Rebooted phone and got stuck on the white apple logo. Tether booted.
    I installed cricket carrier and cydia resprung but no cricket logo and no ##626 dialer code.
    Justinporter mentioned that it was installing the carrier bundle in a user folder so I took a look and found the us zeppelin bundle here:
    User/Library/Carrier bundles/iphone
    I copied ONLY the zeppelin directory to:
    System/Library/Carrier bundles/iphone
    It still did not seem to do anything while the phone was on. So I deciced to tether boot once again and voila, the cricket logo appeared next to signal bars.
    When I started to compose an MMS message I got a popup saying the new carrier settings were available and I hit update.
    I proceeded to send the pic message and it worked. Also, the ##626 code worked now.
    I am still puzzled because I see version Cricket 11.2 for Carrier.
    Anyways. Hope this helps a few viphone users.
    Peace out!

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    The problem was the 5.1.1 patch if you read a few post's up you would have known this. It's fixed now I just verified it by installing it on a 5.1.1 iPhone a few mins ago.
    Very excited to hear this Amo! Thank you so much again for all your work, you have no idea how something you can work on makes such a big difference for everyone else, and we would all be lost without your work. Just waiting on the unteathered 5.1.1 from the dev team hopefully by the end of this week (which was stated today) and then I can recustomized my device as right now I'm running a completely stock iOS.

no problem looks like ill have to fix the vzw one. Maybe some one in my area has one and I can fix it. I dont want to install in the /System/Library dir. I want it to be just like a real carrier update and push to the update folder where it should look first.. Some reason vzw not working correctly and ill have to check it out..

PLEASE REMEBER:
    I'm getting a lot of pm's asking if the manual programming ##626 asking if they don't need dfs to full flash the phone..
    YES YOU WILL STILL NEED DFS IF YOU WANT A FULL FLASH.
    The manual programming is so that if OTA fails in your area you can still program the MDN + IMSI/MSID/MIN what ever you want to call it. You have to have a valid activation token in order to get 3G or you will be stuck at a "o" in the top left. This should help with that again, afaik this will create a token and give you the "Activation Successful" screen.

Ok I read this thread a couple of times with manually program ##626 and comm patch I will be able to get talk and txt, I will need dfs to get Internet and mms correct just making sure thanks

bigsapp99 - Sprint phones that have issues need this yes, Verizon iPhones will usually OTA if it fails then you need this.
    This WILL not load a PRL you will need to look at the 100+ tutorials on how to achieve that.

Ok thank for the fast reply 1last ? Wut phone should cricket put the iPhone under

i put them under any cricket androids.. any of them and they seem to work fine havent had probelms with them.. just dont put them under cpe android devices...

Ok thanks a mill

Overall activity: 2.0%

Phone
    evo4g/e3drom/45722

ok some questions i got network & carrier to load cricket 12.2 i put the easy studios compatch (it lets u know if u are insalling the wrong one). Its saying 52354 for prl. Im currently using a evo with the prl 45722 would this prl be the one i need to load or will it not work on an iphone? *228 and anyother combo does not work on dailer(press send attempts to call) and it goes to verizon not cricket. also to fully flash can i use the free demo or is it gonna cost 100(kinda steep considering i flashed my evo for free).

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information