Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Yeah well they are the only ones that seem to be marketing a solution right now so it's going to cost you 100 bucks unless you buy in bulk.

If you don't want that PRL then read the part about changing your PRL in the original post. I think using Diskaid to put the one you want in and iFile to change the push flag is one of the easiest methods. If you're using DFS you can try and get that program to send the PRL.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

tested the new patch.. works great.. thanx amo....

off topic... im a dealer and paying 100 bucks per phone is not a problem because im charging 175-200 dollars to flash per phone... u want an iphone on cricket ur gonna have to pay... u have to spend money to make money... thas the way i see it..

Overall activity: 7.0%

Question, i originally did this method on 5.1, and all i have was the cricket logo, no mms. I then install 5.1.1 now no cricket logo. i've tried to reinstall and got the two red line like everyone else is having. I've reboot several time, but no change. I've restore and jailbreak again, and install the bundle and still the same scenario, no logo, no mms. I have the verizon i phone 4. Did i do something wrong? thanks

Overall activity: 2.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Amo, i have a sprint iphone 4 on 5.1.1 untethered. After installing commcenter patch it leaves me stuck at the apple logo and have to restore. Any solutions you can think of?

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

That was a bitch to jailbreak...really went into there just la la la laaa connect iphone, click jailbreak la la laaa. NOOOO! After 5 times doing ERASE DATA AND SETTINGS from the actual phone and over a dozen times of trying to jailbreak it....I got it...

This is what worked for me...

1. iCloud backup before restore
    2. Restore phone using iTunes (Restoring 5 different times from phone didn't work for me)
    3. Do NOT touch phone after restore
    4. Extract Absinthe 2.0 as admin
    5. Inside extracted folder>Right click on absinthe.exe>Properties>Compatibility>Check "Run this program in compatibly...>Select Windows XP (Service Pack 3)>Apply. (Note: I'm running Windows 7)
    6. Right click absinthe.exe and run as admin
    7. With your newly restored iPhone via iTunes connected, click Jailbreak!

For some reason after the jailbreak and I then went through setting up the phone (selecting country, location services, etc) the phone didn't prompt me to restore from previous iCloud backup, but only to either sign in to apple ID or create a new one. I thought I was screwed. I then did some research and found out how to restore a iCloud backup after a jailbreak.

Simply go into General settings, press Reset, Reset all settings at top. This will not wipe the jailbreak or any apps/etc you have downloaded. Getting the option to restore from iCloud from the setup screen may take resetting all settings 2 times to get it to prompt.

Just installed the CommCenter and rebooted....now I'm stuck at the apple logo. Great.
    Last edited by RLockwich; 05-25-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    That was a bitch to jailbreak...really went into there just la la la laaa connect iphone, click jailbreak la la laaa. NOOOO! After 5 times doing ERASE DATA AND SETTINGS from the actual phone and over a dozen times of trying to jailbreak it....I got it...

This is what worked for me...

1. iCloud backup before restore
    2. Restore phone using iTunes (Restoring 5 different times from phone didn't work for me)
    3. Do NOT touch phone after restore
    4. Extract Absinthe 2.0 as admin
    5. Inside extracted folder>Right click on absinthe.exe>Properties>Compatibility>Check "Run this program in compatibly...>Select Windows XP (Service Pack 3)>Apply. (Note: I'm running Windows 7)
    6. Right click absinthe.exe and run as admin
    7. With your newly restored iPhone via iTunes connected, click Jailbreak!

For some reason after the jailbreak and I then went through setting up the phone (selecting country, location services, etc) the phone didn't prompt me to restore from previous iCloud backup, but only to either sign in to apple ID or create a new one. I thought I was screwed. I then did some research and found out how to restore a iCloud backup after a jailbreak.

Simply go into General settings, press Reset, Reset all settings at top. This will not wipe the jailbreak or any apps/etc you have downloaded. Getting the option to restore from iCloud from the setup screen may take resetting all settings 2 times to get it to prompt.

Just installed the CommCenter and rebooted....now I'm stuck at the apple logo. Great.
    You got stuck because the CommCenter patch did included the dependencies. Next time try from this repo. oriax.cricketusers.com (will soon move to another repo)
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Okay I just installed your CommCenter...should I reboot then install the carrier bundle or is it safe just to install the carrier bundle then reboot?
    ------------
    I just rebooted...I hcan't installed the Carrier bundle yet... I'm not using 3G yet as I don't feel the need to spend the $100. Is there any purpose other than MMS that I should need to install the cricket carrier bundle?
    Last edited by RLockwich; 05-25-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    You got stuck because the CommCenter patch did included the dependencies. Next time try from this repo. oriax.cricketusers.com (will soon move to another repo)
    Having trouble of your repo timing out, any ideas?

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Captain, I just installed his CommCenter with no problems. Try it again?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Hey Oriax, what's up with this XVI app? It keeps asking me to update it, and when I do and restart springboard it's asking me to update again.

Also getting cydia errors for
    http://1.1

500 internal server error when trying to install anything.

Found out that the error during a cydia app install is because of server overload. Tried it a couple min later and no problems.

Last edited by RLockwich; 05-25-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by RLockwich View Post
    Captain, I just installed his CommCenter with no problems. Try it again?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Hey Oriax, what's up with this XVI app? It keeps asking me to update it, and when I do and restart springboard it's asking me to update again.

Also getting cydia errors for
    http://1.1

500 internal server error when trying to install anything.

Found out that the error during a cydia app install is because of server overload. Tried it a couple min later and no problems.
    The XVI hasn't been fixed but can be ignored for now (until I can fix it) not sure why it timed out, hasn't happened to me.

thanks oriax for your repo, it helped me alot on the cricket side. your stuff works better than amos

My only issue is XVI keeps asking to be updated, it keeps saying updated then after respring, it still says it needs updated.
    Last edited by ramserver; 05-25-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by ramserver View Post
    thanks oriax for your repo, it helped me alot on the cricket side. your stuff works better than amos

My only issue is XVI keeps asking to be updated, it keeps saying updated then after respring, it still says it needs updated.
    Yea that's the only issue I'm having, haven't figured out how to fix it yet. But you can ignore the upgrade for now.

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    There are no dependencies for commcenter patch. Worked just fine with tether booting. Simple update on it will fix it just fine.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    There are no dependencies for commcenter patch. Worked just fine with tether booting. Simple update on it will fix it just fine.
    Could be wrong but it only stays at boot logo when Link Identity Editor or ldid isn't installed, once installed then installing your patch will work. I've tried this on my Verizon several times. Also the backspace repo has ldid as a dependency as well.

5.0.1 untethered.
    Last edited by oriax123; 05-25-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information