Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

APPS

i dont want to disrespect u oriax and i know you put a lot of time on this, just want to let u know that with appleflasher repo i have talk and text and the commcenter patch works with no problems

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by ireyes View Post
    i dont want to disrespect u oriax and i know you put a lot of time on this, just want to let u know that with appleflasher repo i have talk and text and the commcenter patch works with no problems
    I know, I gave GeeK (owner of appleflasher ) the commcenter patch. Not sure why it isnt working for me though.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

re: ★★[Repo] iPhone [iOS5-6.1.2]★★

But appleflasher's repo ccpatch is for 5.1.1 only...

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Im on my mac right now so ill take another look at the scripts and see what could be wrong with it.

For those that dont know yet, repo has been moved to cydia.cdmaelite.com because of server issues here

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Made a small update to the CC Patch for iPhone 4, Try now to see if it works or not. If it gives you the "sub process error" let me know if it installed erica utilities and link identity editor before the patch.

ok so i try commcenter patch for my iphone 4 ios 6 verizon but everytime it was done installing it said reboot now so i press reboot now and it bricked or something it either got stuck in the apple logo or the pineapple when i tried booting with redsnow so i had to restore like 4 times am i doing something wrong?

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

ok so i just try installing commcenter patch for my iphone ios 6 again and it still get stuck at the apple logo after reboot

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

ok so i just try installing commcenter patch for my iphone ios 6 again and it still get stuck at the apple logo after reboot

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by xXOSVALDOXx View Post
    ok so i try commcenter patch for my iphone 4 ios 6 verizon but everytime it was done installing it said reboot now so i press reboot now and it bricked or something it either got stuck in the apple logo or the pineapple when i tried booting with redsnow so i had to restore like 4 times am i doing something wrong?

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

You cant get bricked by this, if you read the first post it says if it doesnt work you will get stuck on bootlogo and a normal itunes restore will get it back working. put it in either recovery mode or dfu mode and restore with itunes

Overall activity: 7.0%

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    You cant get bricked by this, if you read the first post it says if it doesnt work you will get stuck on bootlogo and a normal itunes restore will get it back working. put it in either recovery mode or dfu mode and restore with itunes
    hey i have another question for you, it's probably a noob question, but anyways. i recently flash my ip4 with the free demo from magical phone, i have talk text, incoming mms, and data. would the cc be any beneficial to me? I've had talk and text for years now, but recently have mms, and data. And also i notice in one of you posting, you had a 3g reset, one of my issue after flashing is sometime i have the ''o'' then the 3g, however the data always work. Is there anything more i can do? im not trying to be pickey, so if you tell me this is the best i can get, then i'll live with it. thanks for all you help with my phone over the years and months

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Commcenter patch has been updated, Need someone to test it.

@ TUAN1163,
    With the cc patched you have a better chance at fixing mms with tweaks, carrier logos, and several other stuff that can be helpful. Might add my 3g reset to my repo sooner or later but it does not full flash the device. Only fixes data when its already full flashed.

Commcenter patch has been updated, Need someone to test it.

@ TUAN1163,
    With the cc patched you have a better chance at fixing mms with tweaks, carrier logos, and several other stuff that can be helpful. Might add my 3g reset to my repo sooner or later but it does not full flash the device. Only fixes data when its already full flashed.
    Thanks for the reply, i will try the cc patch, and let you know. Will it ruin the flash i have now? or worse case just restore, and jailbreak. thanks

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TUAN1163 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, i will try the cc patch, and let you know. Will it ruin the flash i have now? or worse case just restore, and jailbreak. thanks
    Im on 6.0.0

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by TUAN1163 View Post

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Im on 6.0.0
    the worst it can do is a restore but should still be on cricket and data working

the worst it can do is a restore but should still be on cricket and data working
    Just install it, no error, everything install like normal, i will reboot and give you an update in a sec

Hey oriax i think it work, everything install no problem, i tether boot and was not stuck on logo this time, what else would you like me to check to make sure it works. thanks, awesome job btw

Hello oriax, So i tried the CC patch for iphone 4 on 6.0.1 and everything installed correctly except it gave me this error "cannot stat commcenterPTC"
    img_0001.png
    and after i reboot the phone, it gets stuck at apple logo and i try to "just boot" with redsn0w and it still doesn't load up :/

Quote Originally Posted by edx009 View Post
    Hello oriax, So i tried the CC patch for iphone 4 on 6.0.1 and everything installed correctly except it gave me this error "cannot stat commcenterPTC"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0001.PNG 
Views:	322 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	3614
    and after i reboot the phone, it gets stuck at apple logo and i try to "just boot" with redsn0w and it still doesn't load up :/
    did you use cdma elite, or oriax.cricketuser ?

i used cdma elite repo, got stuck on boot logo.

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information