Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Galaxy S3

Does this work with ios 6. I have managed to get the data working and incoming mms, i think the problem is i need a compatch too get the outgoing mms working

2. Remove this advertisement.

if i have the iphone 4 verizon, and i put the comm center patch for 6.0.1 and install the bundle through iphone cdma tool, and now it says cricket 3g(sometimes switches to the little "o" ).... But when i do *228 or *22804 it does program... How do i manually program the NAM???

Oriax123's iPhone Repo

##626 spc 000000
    Then enter the mdn and min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phone
    Galaxy S3

man im pissed as hell. I install the comm patch that your repo says it works for then wala, im stcuk at apple boot screen. This repo Should be updated to say DOES NOT WORK ON 6.0 I have an iphone 4 verizon with ios 6.0 Guess ill have to pay another 100 bucks to fully flash this phone with dfs. Shits just not right to have this repo posted here!!!!

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by cooltownaz View Post
    man im pissed as hell. I install the comm patch that your repo says it works for then wala, im stcuk at apple boot screen. This repo Should be updated to say DOES NOT WORK ON 6.0 I have an iphone 4 verizon with ios 6.0 Guess ill have to pay another 100 bucks to fully flash this phone with dfs. Shits just not right to have this repo posted here!!!!
    Read the first post if you can, also carrier bundles and commcenter patches do not give you data as what your stating above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated the Commcenter patch for iOS 6.0.1 only as its the latest. I need someone to test it to see if it works fine as It worked for a friend of mine manually. If it doesnt work you will have to restore.

Steps are:

1.Jailbreak
    2.add repo cydia.cdmaelite.com
    3.install CCPatch iOS 6.0.1
    4.Once it reboots (if it doesnt reboot do it manually.
    5.Enter DFU mode
    6.Open Redsnow boot tether (Make sure you use iOS6 IPSW or it will not work)

Done.

-------------------------------------------

Im also updating the cricket bundle for iOS 6 with spc reset and manual programming via ##626#
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone
    Galaxy S3

i had data and incoming mms, i just didnt have outgoing mms... Im about to restore my iphone... but before i do, do you have any suggestions on getting this boot loop off? i have tried "just boot" and it just hangs on the pineapple logo.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

i had data and incoming mms, i just didnt have outgoing mms... Im about to restore my iphone... but before i do, do you have any suggestions on getting this boot loop off? i have tried "just boot" and it just hangs on the pineapple logo.
    The only way it works is when you have the ipsw downloaded and selected using redsnow, Once you select it then you can boot tether correctly.

for the ipsw here is the link for iOS 6 :
    http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS6/Resto...3_Restore.ipsw

EDIT: If it doesnt work update using the above ipsw, when itunes is open hold shift button and click restore so you can select the ipsw.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Once someone tests the cc patch I updated then thatll be great news, also added the manual way to patch the cc for ios 6.0.1 on the first post that works 100% but need to get the repo version tested first.

Btw thanks to everyone who helps me test these things as I do not have a phone. Thank you guys, you help me help the community one byte at a time! lol

Phone
    Galaxy S3

ok so i backed up my iphone before i installed the repo Thank God and at first my phone went back to verizon. Then i synced it with the back up data and it programmed everything back for me including my 3g and incoming mms. Sorry for talking shit earlier just the thought of paying another 100 bucks instantly pissed me off. I wish i could use my backup as a way to get people's data programmed like it did my phone. I guess ill give your repo another try now since im on 6.0.1 now instead of 6.0 . Ill let you know how it goes

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

ok so i backed up my iphone before i installed the repo Thank God and at first my phone went back to verizon. Then i synced it with the back up data and it programmed everything back for me including my 3g and incoming mms. Sorry for talking shit earlier just the thought of paying another 100 bucks instantly pissed me off. I wish i could use my backup as a way to get people's data programmed like it did my phone. I guess ill give your repo another try now since im on 6.0.1 now instead of 6.0 . Ill let you know how it goes
    What did you use to flash? DFS? You do know that if you flash using DFS itll save your meid so next time you connect to it you can reprogram your phone as many times as you want free of charge

And thanks man let me know if it works!

Phone
    Galaxy S3

i didn'd connect it to the program, i never opened it. Does it do it remotely? cause when it finished restoring it was on the verizon network. the i did the restore from back up and all my settings came back.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

i didn'd connect it to the program, i never opened it. Does it do it remotely? cause when it finished restoring it was on the verizon network. the i did the restore from back up and all my settings came back.
    all the restore does is re-setup your phones settings, contacts, ect. Doesnt flash the device. When you restore, the phone is still flashed but wont work as before unless you reflash using dfs or iphonecdmatool or backup. Doesnt give data if you tried it on another phone if thats what your thinking.

Phone
    Galaxy S3

ok cause thats exactly what i was thinking lol

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Just remember if you dont follow the guide then it will not work for you. Simple steps.

No feedback on it yet as noone has tested it following the guide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Note:

Im making a Noob friendly tool to patch the commcenter as for windows. Just click "run" & "patch" and your good to go after it reboots. Having someone test it so will post it when ready.

capture.png

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Update:

Hey guys I just bought a iPhone 4 so I can fix all these bugs and patches to make them work the first time. Since I had to spend my pocket money just for you guys (I have no use for an iPhone) donations are GREATLY welcomed lol

If youd like to donate so i can try to cover some of the cash I spent for you guys then here is the link:

http://tiny.cc/oriax123donate

Oriax123's iPhone Repo

Oriax.. U the man sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information