Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Phone
    evo4g/e3drom/45722

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

yes it is true. go to engadget or leap page to read about it . I wonder if this news would make this hundo fee obsolete. 400 for an 8g 500 for 16g 4s. also they are going to raise the data cap to 2.3 gigs of data
    Last edited by leezy750; 05-31-2012 at 10:48 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    htc evo 4g

Quote Originally Posted by JodizzleTKR View Post
    so did anyone read that cricket is going to sell iphone 4 and 4s with prepaid plan starting june 22nd
    I thought you'd be bluffing! but i just went to cricket's web site and effectively they'll be selling iphones for cricket! hopefully they just work ok I've had so much trouble with making calls on cricket 1 out of 10 is a successful call..

Quote Originally Posted by miranto View Post
    I thought you'd be bluffing! but i just went to cricket's web site and effectively they'll be selling iphones for cricket! hopefully they just work ok I've had so much trouble with making calls on cricket 1 out of 10 is a successful call..
    im kinda glad to see that cricket is going on the iphone band wagon cause to cough up 100 for dfs is really a drag and half of us arent having any success in flashing our phones to cricket without dfs

Customer Since
    BYE
    Phone
    I DONT USE ACCOUNT

Say Goodbye DFS $100 and Hello CRICKET & BOOST MOBILE iPHONES!
    Save ur money NO more DFS, SELL UR TRASH Sprint & Verizon and ATT & get the New Slow CRICKET & BOOST MOBILE NETWORK IPHONES!

Rumor: Prepaid carrier Boost Mobile to sell iPhone in September

&

Apple Enters Prepaid Wireless Market In U.S. With iPhone For Leap's Cricket AAPL LEAP - Investors.com

that is good ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and we have to find another job........lol

Recognized Dev |ŁŤĝıť.|

Well that puts me in a bad spot, either way the dfs flash will still be good as if you want a cricket iPhone you need to buy a new device at $399 plus month and tax. When you can get one off Craigslist for $160 plus $100 for dfs. Save money and same results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Customer Since
    BYE
    Phone
    I DONT USE ACCOUNT

CRICKET WEBSITE SAYING ITS TRUE
    cricket | Cricket Wireless

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

i do under stand that iphones @ CRICKET will cost a FULL PRICE but, many people pay FULL PRICE on Craiglist to get the iphones at $250 and over + they pay to get them Flashed, so in my EYES they are paying just about the same for it FLASHED + buying it USED and maybe a BAD ESN as well for the same Price as a CRICKET BRANDED FULLY WORKING DEVICE!

NO MORE DFS $100 tell them to fly a bike or was it Kite?

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

i do under stand that iphones @ CRICKET will cost a FULL PRICE but, many people pay FULL PRICE on Craiglist to get the iphones at $250 and over + they pay to get them Flashed, so in my EYES they are paying just about the same for it FLASHED + buying it USED and maybe a BAD_*_ESN as well for the same Price as a CRICKET BRANDED FULLY WORKING DEVICE!

may be will be soon on metropcs .so far is not effecting metro market

Recognized Dev |ŁŤĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by pvsoares View Post

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

i do under stand that iphones @ CRICKET will cost a FULL PRICE but, many people pay FULL PRICE on Craiglist to get the iphones at $250 and over + they pay to get them Flashed, so in my EYES they are paying just about the same for it FLASHED + buying it USED and maybe a BAD ESN as well for the same Price as a CRICKET BRANDED FULLY WORKING DEVICE!

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

i do under stand that iphones @ CRICKET will cost a FULL PRICE but, many people pay FULL PRICE on Craiglist to get the iphones at $250 and over + they pay to get them Flashed, so in my EYES they are paying just about the same for it FLASHED + buying it USED and maybe a BAD_*_ESN as well for the same Price as a CRICKET BRANDED FULLY WORKING DEVICE!

Depending on location, here I always see them for $100-$200. So it's cheaper here. Ima stop flashing an messing with hacks an stuff now. I need a job and I ain't making much flashing here and there.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Phone
    POS Cricket I-phon

Quote Originally Posted by pvsoares View Post

I think this means the end of DFS for $100., flashing the I-phone will become cheaper because it seems everyone will stop to see what cricket does and u also gotta figure, cricket will also lower their prices after the initial pricing.

Dude many many people were happy to have cheap Verizon or Sprint iphone with bad esn on cheap and affordable no contract network like Cricket.

Why are you so happy?

Many developers has invested a lot of energy, money and time to figure out how to flash and program iphones. Yes it was kind of expensive, but we (flashers, people in repair and flashing business ) are also were making money.
    And now it`s fa... up.

Best regards and thanks to DFS team, Amoamare, Chrisngrod, Rich Hathaway from cdmagurus forum and to all others who made tutorials and has supported forum users!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

By the way, do not worry about DFS. They still have Asian market, huge Indian and Russian, Chines and many other markets.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Even if you flashed iPhone it is not gonna be accepted by cricket system. Any dealer who will accept non Cricket iphone and will try to add it in to inventory will have dealer contract terminated.

Hereis official cricket email to dealers.

Standard/Input dealers,

As you all have heard, today Cricket announced that we will begin carrying the Apple iPhone, beginning in select stores as early as June 22. This is truly exciting news that will elevate our brand standard and customer experience, and I am pleased that we all are an integral part of this wireless evolution.

With the introduction of a Cricket iPhone on the horizon, all Cricket dealer/subdealer stores must completely cease any/all iPhone sales/flashing IMMEDIATELY (5/31/12). Cricket has entered into contract with Apple, and as such, any non-Cricket iPhone MEIDs on the network will be seen as a direct violation of this contract and severely jeopardize our ability to sell the iPhone.

In light of this, any premier and/or standard dealer/sub-dealer found flashing iPhones from this point forward will be subject to immediate termination of the dealerís account, per local market leadership. You may not sell a flashed iPhone on our network effective today as well.

We do have tracking in place, effective today and required by Apple, to monitor any and all foreign ESN/ MEID and converted MEIDs for iPhones that were purchased from another carrier that appear on our network.

Details surrounding when the Cricket iPhones will be arriving in standard/input doors has not yet been announced. As we continue to get more details, I will be sure to share with you.

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Thanks!"
    Last edited by tigran80; 06-01-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Phone
    POS Cricket I-phon

Quote Originally Posted by tigran80 View Post
    Dude many many people were happy to have cheap Verizon or Sprint iphone with bad esn on cheap and affordable no contract network like Cricket.

Why are you so happy?

Many developers has invested a lot of energy, money and time to figure out how to flash and program iphones. Yes it was kind of expensive, but we (flashers, people in repair and flashing business ) are also were making money.
    And now it`s fa... up.

Best regards and thanks to DFS team, Amoamare, Chrisngrod and to all others who made tutorials and has supported forum users!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

By the way, do not worry about DFS. They still have Asian market, huge Indian and Russian, Chines and many other markets.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Even if you flashed iPhone it is not gonna be accepted by cricket system. Any dealer who will accept non Cricket iphone and will try to add it in to inventory will have dealer contract terminated.

Hereis official cricket email to dealers.

Standard/Input dealers,

As you all have heard, today Cricket announced that we will begin carrying the Apple iPhone, beginning in select stores as early as June 22. This is truly exciting news that will elevate our brand standard and customer experience, and I am pleased that we all are an integral part of this wireless evolution.

With the introduction of a Cricket iPhone on the horizon, all Cricket dealer/subdealer stores must completely cease any/all iPhone sales/flashing IMMEDIATELY (5/31/12). Cricket has entered into contract with Apple, and as such, any non-Cricket iPhone MEIDs on the network will be seen as a direct violation of this contract and severely jeopardize our ability to sell the iPhone.

In light of this, any premier and/or standard dealer/sub-dealer found flashing iPhones from this point forward will be subject to immediate termination of the dealer’s account, per local market leadership. You may not sell a flashed iPhone on our network effective today as well.

We do have tracking in place, effective today and required by Apple, to monitor any and all foreign ESN/ MEID and converted MEIDs for iPhones that were purchased from another carrier that appear on our network.

Details surrounding when the Cricket iPhones will be arriving in standard/input doors has not yet been announced. As we continue to get more details, I will be sure to share with you.

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Thanks!"

Typical, corporate wants to make all the cash but in the end everything else falls through the cracks.

Recognized Dev |ŁŤĝıť.|

So it's basically for dealers, dealers cannot flash or sell non cricket iPhones.

So what about those who don't work for cricket like myself?

Phone
    POS Cricket I-phon

Even if you flashed iPhone it is not gonna be accepted by cricket system.

So your saying any I-phone not sold by cricket wont work?

I don't think cricket will and can do that. In the short run, they are just posturing to protect their contract with Apple and in the long run, they will take every dollar they can if someone with a flashed I-phone wants to run on their network.
    Last edited by Mike Machi; 06-01-2012 at 10:01 AM.

guys, the first step is to ATTACHE you iphone ESN to your account (it called New Device Activation). Dealers not allow to attache/activate any non cricket iphone on account. Otherwise they dealer contract will be terminated.

once esn on cricket system you can go ahead and flash it. but now no one will accept non cricket iphone esn.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information