Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Apple is making cricket sign a contract that we will not add fully flashed iphones to cricket, any store that does risks losing cricket license. My rep told me they will be monitoring all foreign apple meids, I've givin up on the iphone on cricket. All iPhones already on cricket will be left alone.
    Last edited by jc5399; 06-03-2012 at 04:25 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Galaxy S3

i just tried to jail break a apple 4 from sprint but i cant open cydia on my phone, it just closes right after i run it?? any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by cooltownaz View Post
    i just tried to jail break a apple 4 from sprint but i cant open cydia on my phone, it just closes right after i run it?? any suggestions?

It looks like it is semi-tether jailbreak.
    The best way is backup your stuff on itune, go into dfu, restore it to 5.1.1 and use absinthe 2.04 again to jailbreak, then syn back your stuff.
    Last edited by metriodx; 06-04-2012 at 12:36 PM.

iPhone Flashing isn't gone. Cricket will be accepting customer provided iOS phones.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by manny1110 View Post
    iPhone Flashing isn't gone. Cricket will be accepting customer provided iOS phones.
    According to the e-mail I received today, it's done and anyone caught still flashing or selling flashed iPhones will have their contract terminated. It's probably something in the terms they agreed to with Apple to be able to sell the iPhone.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I just put one on my account today.

Doubt it, the phone model "CPE - Apple OS" appeared on our system today, as well as "Apple 4" and "Apple 4S"... I don't think they would've added the CPE if they were planning on giving them the banhammer

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by alexmo4less View Post
    Doubt it, the phone model "CPE - Apple OS" appeared on our system today, as well as "Apple 4" and "Apple 4S"... I don't think they would've added the CPE if they were planning on giving them the banhammer

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    untitled.jpg

Seen the same thing the other day! I just switched my flashed iPhone model in CID to the "CPE - Smartphone Apple iOS" and put it on the New Rate Plan: iPhone All_In (IPHONE1) plan.

I wonder if I will get in trouble?
    Last edited by RLockwich; 06-06-2012 at 02:01 PM.

ATTENTION:
    IF YOU ARE A DEALER YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR LICENSE IF YOU SELL/FLASH/OFFER ANY IPHONE THAT IS NOT A CRICKET IPHONE.

Yes the CPE iPhone is in CID, THAT IS NOT FOR A FLASHED IPHONE. That is for a used Cricket iPhone. DO NOT FLASH IPHONES FROM ANY CARRIER OR ACTIVATE THEM YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR LICENSE.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Phone
    POS Cricket I-phon

Why cant I get any further information from Cricket?......went to my local dealer last week and asked. they did not know anything so they took my number to have corporate call me back. , still have not received any further information about the I-phones. Website is vague, asks to enter e-mail for update/alerts..which I did...Are they gonna have the phones June 22 so anyone can walk in and pay and go?.......Someone on a thread said the cost is more at the dealer and the $400 and $500 prices are only via internet prices.
    Last edited by Mike Machi; 06-06-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Customer Since
    Sept 2009
    Phone
    Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    ATTENTION:
    IF YOU ARE A DEALER YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR LICENSE IF YOU SELL/FLASH/OFFER ANY IPHONE THAT IS NOT A CRICKET IPHONE.

Yes the CPE iPhone is in CID, THAT IS NOT FOR A FLASHED IPHONE. That is for a used Cricket iPhone. DO NOT FLASH IPHONES FROM ANY CARRIER OR ACTIVATE THEM YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR LICENSE.
    If your familiar with CID, then you probably have seen that if I were to change a device on a customer's account to a Ascend II from my inventory that the device model, after it verifies the ESN to be clean for activation, the model will lock in to "Ascend II". The point I'm making is that the same exact model pops up if your dad cancels his Ascend II line and gives you the phone, when I activate it, it will show "Ascend II" as the Model of the phone, not "CPE - Smartphone Android OS" just because it's a used handset. Which is pretty much the same thing what CID shows with the iPhone. When CID doesn't recognize the ESN it will ask you to choose a Model. If you dad cancels his cricket iPhone and you bring it in here to switch it to your account, it will show the model as iPhone 4/4S if it's a cricket phone, meaing IMO that if a flashed iPhone is being put onto a account, then we would choose the CPE Apple option, just as with any flashed device.

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just stating my opinion. What I'm asking is that with what I just said, where are you getting your information from and how reliable is is the source?

RLockwich,
    My source is reliable since it is from from cricket directly, they already sent out notices for a majority of there dealers. CPE = Customer Provided Equipment. This means that the Customer Provided there device instead of buying one from the stores inventory. This applies to cricket phones as well. Yes they do allow you to select any model in the drop down list. This helps with correcting plan issues.

If you want to continue flashing iphones using your dealer account, or a friends etc. You will loose your license. You can verify with your regional manager.

What gonna be already flashed and active phones?

how do i fix this to the right connection?? i did everything it says not working..

(Like 192.168.0.xxx):

PC IP: 192.168.0.xxx, iPhone IP: 192.168.1.xxx - wrong connection
    PC IP: 192.168.0.xxx, iPhone IP: 192.168.0.xxx - correct connection

If i pay 699 for the full evolution service. will it still cost me $100 to do the iphone?

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information