Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    Aug. 2008
    Phone
    Sprint Note 2

Sorry to burst you bubble but cricket can no longer activate iphones from another carrier because of the contract they signed with apple for them to be able to sell I phones.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

iPhone 4 not activating

i've encountered couple iPhone 4 that i've notice doesnt have the 3G icon. so when i flash it to cricket or mobi pcs the phone doesnt activate but i can make calls and receive text. can someone tell me how to get the 3g back on

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Apple iPhone 4 Full Flash to Cricket Wireless (talk, text, Internet, MMS)

Did you flash it with any of the iPhone flashers for data and pic message?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuscon910 View Post
    Sorry to burst you bubble but cricket can no longer activate iphones from another carrier because of the contract they signed with apple for them to be able to sell I phones.
    thats weird I just flashed an iphone 4 to cricket on the 19th fully flashed and working...

Quote Originally Posted by kdm_2809 View Post
    thats weird I just flashed an iphone 4 to cricket on the 19th fully flashed and working...
    Jesuscon910 is correct. You're really not supposed to. There is a contract that exists with Cricket dealers that says you are not allowed to flash iPhones from any outside carriers. Some people who have CID access are still finding ways to get by the system like what you've already done, which is illegal by the way. Also, if you had an authorized dealer put that phone on your account for you, that dealer could get into big trouble including fines up to $25,000.

Quote Originally Posted by jevdaman719 View Post
    Jesuscon910 is correct. You're really not supposed to. There is a contract that exists with Cricket dealers that says you are not allowed to flash iPhones from any outside carriers. Some people who have CID access are still finding ways to get by the system like what you've already done, which is illegal by the way. Also, if you had an authorized dealer put that phone on your account for you, that dealer could get into big trouble including fines up to $25,000.
    not my problem or concern. go ahead and be a whistleblower if you want, im not a dealer or have CID access. so you can taddle tale somewhere else. looks like you created a new cricket user account just to say that 1 post? how lame

not my problem or concern. go ahead and be a whistleblower if you want, im not a dealer or have CID access. so you can taddle tale somewhere else. looks like you created a new cricket user account just to say that 1 post? how lame
    Whoa, calm down there cowboy! Lol. I never once said I was going to "taddle tale" on you bro geezuz. I was just stating facts because it looked like you were trying to debunk what Jesuscon910 stated.

And you made a new account to state that one line? What's your point about me creating a new account? lol I was actually searching Google for a copy of this contract and came upon this thread, so I decided to throw my two cents in.

How do I know about this contract? I'm a Cricket dealer.
    Last edited by jevdaman719; 01-24-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jevdaman719 View Post
    Whoa, calm down there cowboy! Lol. I never once said I was going to "taddle tale" on you bro geezuz. I was just stating facts because it looked like you were trying to debunk what Jesuscon910 stated.

And you made a new account to state that one line? What's your point about me creating a new account? lol I was actually searching Google for a copy of this contract and came upon this thread, so I decided to throw my two cents in.

How do I know about this contract? I'm a Cricket dealer.
    you created an account just to troll basically. I highly doubt this is your first time on cricket users...

you created an account just to troll basically. I highly doubt this is your first time on cricket users...
    How was that "trolling?" I posted a fact and more info is also posted by tigran80 on page 14 of this thread that elaborates more on what I just said. I also never once said I was going to snitch on you I just mentioned FACTS. And no, it's not my first time here. Again, your point?

Lmfao -____-
    .... Anyways so uh yeah I just made this account so I could ask this.... So I already have an iPhone 4 flashed WITH cricket service but only talk & text...I've been searching alllll over the Internet to try & find a tutorial to fully flash it til I came across this thread/: so my question is, can I still put data on it? S: I'm still not too sure

Thanks in advance

Overall activity: 1.0%

So in all this bs is it possible to make my phone look like it was bought from cricket?

Hey just letting people know, on the 6.1 software the commcenter from v.backspace repo works as well as the carrier bundle from cydia.myrepospace.com/cricket

No because crickets iPhone have "Cricket" embedded at the top of their phones -___- or so I've heard

Recognized Developer
    Overall activity: 55.0%

You can get all that. I just updated all my instructions and my repo to handle everything.
    INSTRUCTIONS:
    Instructions - Apple flasher

REPO: cydia.appleflasher.com

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by <:GeeK:> View Post
    You can get all that. I just updated all my instructions and my repo to handle everything.
    INSTRUCTIONS:
    Instructions - Apple flasher

REPO: cydia.appleflasher.com

Enjoy.
    I followed the instructions but still cannot connect to flash it.
    6.1 tethered before evasi0n jb. Waited more than 30 secs but no connection even after I did another tethered boot.

5.1.1 flashes are still good though. I have a lot of experiences on them now.

Any suggestions?

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread Information