Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Customer Since
    july07

hi im new to flashing iphone i just bought my verizon phone and its running 6.1.3 i already jailbroke it to cydia but i cant seem to find any sofware to flash it to cricket i downloaded diskaid . im stuck iv been at it for 3 straight days and nights.i need help please

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

hi im new to flashing iphone i just bought my verizon phone and its running 6.1.3 i already jailbroke it to cydia but i cant seem to find any sofware to flash it to cricket i downloaded diskaid . im stuck iv been at it for 3 straight days and nights.i need help please

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Quote Originally Posted by leosoto1 View Post

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

3 days thats it lol, do a google search

Customer Since
    july07

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    3 days thats it lol, do a google search

i have i know it dont seem like its long enough but i flashed phones before i found all the software for the older 6.1.2 iphone. i tried all the videos i tried downloading the bundles but after i flash it i just get no service on the phone ? i just need the software thats for 6.1.3

Recognized Developer
    Overall activity: 55.0%

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

i have i know it dont seem like its long enough but i flashed phones before i found all the software for the older 6.1.2 iphone. i tried all the videos i tried downloading the bundles but after i flash it i just get no service on the phone ? i just need the software thats for 6.1.3
    IPhone toolbox | appleflasher dot com

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Customer Since
    july07

Is it free? Does it come with all the software

Recognized Developer
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Why would you ask and wait for an answer here when you can just look an find out in about 5 seconds? No, it's not free.

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

why did u ask that of course these programs cost these people work hard to get this phone flashed.

Customer Since
    BYE
    Phone
    I DONT USE ACCOUNT

not free (yet)

Developers put a lot of hard work into build the flashing software for devices and idevices, even though a lot of them De-compile other peoples works to use on there work but any way no one cares about that part its just business nothing personal, with all the hard work they put into it, you can buy the credits to flash the devices and iphones to your hearts content, you have many company s to pick from but at the end of the day you might be getting the software from 1 or 5 other locations

Here is a few that i use & they are the BEST of The Best, there are a few more but blah!
    1. Magical Phones | 2. DFS | 3. iphone cdma | 4. CowTechPc.com/iflash | 5. apple flasher | and so many more, its best to BUY ALL OF THEM so when u are flashing you can pick the one the is right for that 1 device like i always tell people ( 1 out of 5 Devices ) will not flash or even try to flash and iphones ( 3 out 5 ) just wont work

i buy all the flashing software from all the company's because sometimes i run into a phone that will not work on one of them for some strange reason so its best to have them all because ( WE ALL BUNDLE )!

sure the software seems like a lof $25 here or $75 or even $100 here but wait how much are you going to charge that customer $120, $100 $50? hmmm so you are still making MORE or breaking even at the end, ( SPEND A LITTLE & GET A LOT )

its better to invest then it is to freak out!

i just want to thank every developer for there hard work!
    Last edited by pvsoares; 06-05-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Customer Since
    01/2012
    Phone
    LG Optimus S

Personally flashing to cool but the headache is getting the esn change done. Finally took me more then about a week I found someone to do the esn changes and making cricket accounts, it's been a long haul for getting this all done. To see if it's all worth the headache not really I went back to GSM man... you guys have more patience then me after the whole thing 6.1.3 can be flashed but telling customers not to turn there phone off, they just don't get it.. I had a guy show up at my place after a week telling me that he could not get the phone to turn on lol, now I am guessing he forgot that you can not turn it off.. But I just rebooted it with redsnow and it's a done deal..
    I really hope someone finds a way to fix this tether problem it's to much for me to deal with but I am guessing there can be some other ways to deal with this problem but its a costly lesson.

So anyone with a GSM unlocked phone or needs a phone unlocked if I can be of some help, feel free to contact me anytime.

Home | Need A Sim Card

Phone
    iPhone 4

OK. I'm on the 60$ plan but my phone says no sim card at the top of the screen. And when I try to enable mobile data it says I have to insert sim card to us my mobile net work. Did I do something wrong or has anyone else had this problem? I'm pretty sure I followed the tutorial exactly. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Overall activity: 1.0%

Quote Originally Posted by trevonc91 View Post
    OK. I'm on the 60$ plan but my phone says no sim card at the top of the screen. And when I try to enable mobile data it says I have to insert sim card to us my mobile net work. Did I do something wrong or has anyone else had this problem? I'm pretty sure I followed the tutorial exactly. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    you probably have a GSM iphone 4, cricket needs a CDMA iphone 4. if not it cannt be flashed.

my other option would be you have an iphone 4S, which cannot be fully flash either

Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by jesusanchez View Post
    you probably have a GSM iphone 4, cricket needs a CDMA iphone 4. if not it cannt be flashed.

my other option would be you have an iphone 4S, which cannot be fully flash either
    Not at all. I have a sprint galaxy s3.

EDIT: OK WRONG THREAD. IM DOING IPHONES AND GALAXY S3 AT THE SAME TIME.
    Last edited by trevonc91; 06-09-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Question im freaking out.... all lost and alone..... dont juge me

ok so i keep reading ads on Craglist and people coming into the Cricket store telling me " hey some guy is flashing iphone 4s & iphone 5 to Cricket and telus or soemthing like that? "

is this True? iphone 4s & iphone 5? some plz comfire that i am losing it?

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread Information