Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by sportyloc107 View Post
    my talk and text wont even work now..cant dail out or do anything chris
    Data settings did look correct. We didn't modify any of your nam programming. I got kicked out of Teamviewer because I think your battery died.

I noticed a few entries diff in your nam tab, but you didn't touch any of those did you? Try *22804. I wonder if that does anything on your phone. Copy these files into your /System/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/Zeppelin_US.bundle.

CricketUsersiPhoneFiles.zip
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

still unable to get my talk and text back working with *22804..now cant do nothing at all on the phone

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

so delete the other files thats already in the zep bundle? and no i didnt change anything

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

can u connect back with teamviewer? and i have switched those files in the bundle

Still no talk and text on my phone anymore...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

If there is nothing new to report don't post. You see how the forum combined your other posts? I already stated that I'm away from my computer.

EDIT: Read messages between dealer and yourself. Nothing was changed on your account by the dealer and things normally do not change on their own. You said both phones on your account were having problems?
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 04-16-2012 at 10:08 PM.

talk and text was working fine until u logged in via teamviewer and tried to get the data to working..now im getting nothing..just trying to get this back on track becuz now i have no phone at all..and no..i only have one phone on my account..the iphone i activated last night..
    Last edited by sportyloc107; 04-16-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Nothing was modified in your nam programming. To my knowledge you programmed that using *228 originally.

Now you just sound like an ungreatful person. You weren't paying for me to look at it in Teamviewer. Did it look like I changed anything that might have upset your iPhone? You've used CDMATool as well. You saw exactly what I did.

This is why I refuse to help people without payment. It winds up causing more trouble for me than anything.

Start over then. Place a PRL on your device, do the PRLPushFlag change if necessary and *228. If you can't *228 then there's a problem. I've placed the screen captures of my device on the forum. I will also place the nam screen on there as well. I will never touch another one of your devices from here on out.

Anyone else can feel free to chime in if I've done anything bad to their device. I doubt we will get much of a response. Texting and blowing up this thread.... tisk tisk. See if I lift a finger from this point out.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

dude what u getting a attitude for?? only thing im saying is that i dont have a phone at the moment period!!!! and yes i had talk and text before we did teamviewer..and now i dont even have that..didnt say i was blaming it on you..you are the reason i had that up and running in the first place..im not being ungrateful becuz im saying my talk and text isnt working...we come here for your help and u act like this when we post trying to figure things out..wtf!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Re read your statements and see what kind of message that conveys. I took time out of my day to look at your phone. Not like that was helping me make money. It did take time away from stuff I need to get done though.

Also you attempted to post 3 things back to back. That's pretty much spamming the thread. The forum had to combine your posts. It's unfortunate that it didn't grab your 4th back to back post.

I'm posting my NAM tab in the original post.

dude all i need is for you to check out what i have and make sure i did the prl switch right..thats it and im done bothering you..i will donate to u for your time that is no problem..im just in need of my phone..

i can understand your frustrations on both side guys, im flashing my first phone with this method myself. its always gonna be hard being the first few people doing it, so be patient bro, i would definately recommend you switch your number to a another phone while this iphone things gets worked out,
    respect the mans time, im sure he has a life outside of this like we all do....
    im working on a sprint iphone 4 5.1 and i cant even get the prl to stick, it is tethered jailbroke and openssh, cydia is good, i can get into the phone through winscp but nothing i write sticks, any info would be appreciated

This is why I said not to be afraid to charge big. Flashing is frustrating and hard. If you don't know what you are doing/new to flashing, expect to brick a few phones. Anyone who flashes for a living has bricked several phones and knows what I am talking about. As you become familiar with software and phones, you can avoid newbie mistakes. The iphone is not a phone that you want to take a risk with because they are so expensive/hard to come by. Cheers to Chris for helping without charge...you're nicer than I.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

alright got my talk and text back working..all i needed was the dealer to check my esn live ive been saying..now im going back to trying to get this data..i will get this done today..

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

If anyone wants to purchase a black 16gb 5.1 tethered jailbreak iPhone flashed to Cricket, please let me know. PM or live chat. E-mail via this form.

EDIT: Haven't updated it yet so it's 4.2.6 tethered at the moment.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 04-17-2012 at 11:44 AM.

ok ive got my prl flashed and the phone is connected to cdma tool, ive inputed all the info but the green bar is stuck at about 70%

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by drcapable View Post
    ok ive got my prl flashed and the phone is connected to cdma tool, ive inputed all the info but the green bar is stuck at about 70%
    The bar is not the important thing. Has it detected the Apple Port?

If not there could be a few reasons. One is that there might be other network adapters, a firewall, proxy, etc.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information