Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by momoe65 View Post
    i was able to load the zeplin bundle but i cant' for the life of me get this one to take the file. Any ideas on how to load it in without itunes. I tried the ifunbox method : system>liberay>carrier bundle>iphone. after putting the cricket bundle here it still doesn't show cricket, just verizon 30......

Any ideas?
    I had some problems going back and forth with some IPCC files and dumping the contents of the files to the appropriate directory. It's important to increment the version number (or it will just ignore the changes if that matches the last one). For the 5.0.1 and above I think the version number is present in info.plist and version.plist.

When updating PRL you have to change the prlpushflag. I always backup the files I am changing, delete them, and then drag the new files. It seems to work better that way. iFile seems to be the best way to get the prlpushflag modified though. It is done on your device and the plist editor it has is simple. Look for it in the app store.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

So I have flashed everything on my Sprint Iphone 5.1 tethered except MMS. I am trying to write the cricket carrier bundle but I assume I need to rewrite the MSL to 0's. I need to find that VZW 4.2.6-4.2.7 carrier bundle but I can't find a DL. Anyone have one? or an MMS solution via DFS? THanks

Customer Since
    BYE
    Phone
    I DONT USE ACCOUNT

i have to pay

i have to pay $100 to DFS per- iphone that i want to flash or is it $100 onetime fee to Flash UNLIMITED iphones

any ideas why I cannot get internet working on Sprint iphone on 5.1?
    PRL is in there. I am using hybrid PRL the one I am using for Verizon iphones.
    I got text talk but no internet. Never had problems with verizon iphones. Is there any trick with Sprint?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

When you go to settings > general and look for the PRL, what does it say you're on?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

it shows Carrier - Sprint 30.3 PRL 45722.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Ooops. Kinda overlooked that you already had talk and text. If you're willing to post any differences between the Sprint and the Verizon, I'm willing to take a look at it via Teamviewer for free. Sound okay? Contact me on live chat.

everytime i install that commcenter patch on 5.0.1 it just says no service at the top of my phone and i cant dail out *228 or nothing..only way to get my phone functioning again is to go back and uninstall it..am i doing something wrong?

try to perform PrlPush... modification in carrier.plist file.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

If you've already installed it once then it will probably not work. Most IPCC bundles have to be incremented (version number wise). I'd do most of the stuff manually. 4.0.0.3 can change PRLs now.

I'm just a few weeks into using an iPhone (more off than on) so if anyone has anything to add, please do.

i have tried the prlpush over and over each time and that still wouldnt help..do i have to have this commpatch to get my data working..talk and text is working fine and i also have the 3g icon on the phone but still no data..and yeah chris ive tried over 10 diff prls using the dfs 4.0.0.3 to change them out but still non would get the data to work...when i go to settings, general, about, under carrier is says not available..but when i touch it, it says what prl im using and when i touch it again its says ERI, but thats blank..is that normal or should it be showin a carrier?? also how do i go about incrementing the ipcc bundle?

every time you changing PRL make sure DATA, MIP settings are correct. Usually DATA settings needs to be fixed after prl.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

also, you do need commpatch to get DATA working.

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

I am curious if I have an iphone 4s from Verizon, would I be able to get it fully flashed (talk, test, internet) onto cricket?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

4S not yet...

Have you tried Amo's stuff? The easyflasher repo and Cricket carrier bundle?

Thanks for the Tut.! I have did it to! Anyone in NC needs this done pm me!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information