Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Im trying to soft flash a Sprint iphone4 (5.1 already on a tethered JB). Its killing me lol i already managed to get the
    prl
    in, only thing that im having trouble with is getting the MSL to all 0's... i read the small portion of instructions posted on this guide and tried amoamores guide which says it might not work (it didnt, but was worth a try) and now im at a total stand-still... do you have any insight on what i should try?

2. Remove this advertisement.

are use going to use DFS for reprogramming?

no, this one is just a basic talk and text, wouldnt make much sense to pay $100 just to manually program a phone for talk and text

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

yea that guide didnt work for me, its the one i mentioned that amoamore put up but thanks for the attempt anyway bud.

Does anyone else have an issue with the DFS flashed phone, after the phones sits inactive for 5-10 mins it loses internet connection? Power off/on fixes the issue but I have it happening on multiple phones.

got my iphone 4 for verizon up and running smoothly..thanks to tigran80 for the help..all my iphone really needed was a restore...so i saved the blobs created a custom firmware to keep from updating to 5.1 and as soon as it restarted everything was working...if anyone needs help just hit my inbox im willing to help..

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by sportyloc107 View Post
    got my iphone 4 for verizon up and running smoothly..thanks to tigran80 for the help..all my iphone really needed was a restore...so i saved the blobs created a custom firmware to keep from updating to 5.1 and as soon as it restarted everything was working...if anyone needs help just hit my inbox im willing to help..
    I'd just be careful about wiping out an activation. Does anyone have experiences getting a phone that has the activation warning to program? I got stuck with a phone in CDMA_HDR vs automatic and after trying to make the mode automatic... I'm stuck at the initial activation screen. I've tried a heck of a lot of things.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

do you mean iphones or any other phones?
    never had issue with non iphone phones. i flashed tons of phones and never ever had problem.
    if you mean iphone, yes I know that problem. To avoid it you have to use "close port" in order to disconnect iphone from dfs. otherwise you will face that problem.
    turn your phone off for 20-30 minutes, turn on, connect to dfs, write prl, check DATA settings.
    if 5-10 minutes not enough to connect to dfs, open any iphone file manager, go zeppelin bandle , replace prl, modify carrier.plist to TRUE. restart phone. now you will have NO SERVICE and phone will not restart any more. connect to dfs and rewrite prl and settings.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I used to have that problem. My first reprogrammed phone stucked on activation screen. That`s because modem is down now and cannot be detected.
    My phone was on 5.0.1. I believe I upgraded it to 5.1 then downgraded with signed firmware (with presaved blobs).
    Try also my previous post. Jailbreak inactive phone, replace prl. you will get no service. then connect to itunes and activate it.

Banned
    Overall activity: 2.0%

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

--POST DELETED--

Infraction sent.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 04-27-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Banned
    Overall activity: 2.0%

if you have activated a device on dfs tool, then look here do this, over at cdma gurus there is a ipcc file that was most likely amoamares file but it has been setup to enable OTA on sprint iphone and I can only assume if you have ucked up your device and it wont OTA this may be of help. I will say thanks for the OP posting this tutorial i thought after my intial programming of the sprint iphone 4 that i had spent $100 on my spc being changed and nothing else, but after close comparison of the tutorial and my device I was able to complete the flash.
    Sprint iPhone 4 Reset MSL to zeros and allows you to ota

is the location of the post make sure you thank the poster and consider amoamare's help on this. may help may not but its super ucking awesome!

Got OTA programming to work changed the .ipcc file to fix picture text. I have the demo version od dfs and can't figure out how to flash the internet. I think I just need to know what to put before @mycricket.com. Any ideas?

You have to put your MDM@mycrycket.com as user name
    You have to have 100$ on dfs account in order to write evdo settings.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I finally got iTunes to allow the phone to be updated to 5.1. It was stuck in 4.2.6 after a restore (activation screen). The information icon pulled up unknown meid. Others told me this meant it was fried (non programmable or at least the process of restoring the ESN would be long and difficult).

Saved the phone and got rid of the activation nag screen by *228. DFS wouldn't let me write "cricket" without converting it to hex first as well (it wouldn't stick).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

right now im looking at a good deal on a verizon 4S on 5.1
    can we apply all of this to a 4S yet?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information