Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Can You Flash A......

Can You Flash A Cspire Iphone4s To Cricket?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Iphones are no longer allowed to be flashed to cricket. And the 4s can't be flashed, only iphone 4 can.

Overall activity: 49.0%
    Customer Since
    June 2008
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Phone
    aio HTC One

i just did 3 iphones to cricket since sunday, although they were four's

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

how long they stay on there is another issue

Banned
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Customer Since
    never

Any carriers iphone 4 will flash.... key is that its an iphone 4 not a 4s or a 5. No solution for them.

Phone
    Transform Ultra

I just flashed an iphone 4s to cricket yesterday. today it was able to activate so i flashed a 5 to cricket. will be activating it today as well.

the carrier bundle i installed makes the whole phone say cricket from the start. Some in store reps believe its a solid cricket iphone.

Im not sure if it depends on your area or what. but if you speak Spanish then the Hispanic reps will do just about anything for a bro.

protip: if your a guy keep trying till you get a female and vice versa.
    flirt and complement on voice and service.
    ???
    activate nearly anything.

Overall activity: 1.0%

did you just said you flashed a iphone 5 to cricket or am i mistaking...

Phone
    Transform Ultra

why yes i did. both are running ios 6.1.2. Untethered jailbreak.
    with carrier bundles(yes they actually say cricket in the top left) and im working on a custom ipsw that says cricket at startup.
    It activated fine except data and mms. Talk and text run smooth. sometimes i do get double txts.

the 4s is fully flashed but mms has some stuttering.

both are verizon btw.

i got tricks

also a shizznit ton of customers flowed in due to me having them activated, tethered by security wire an otterbox for display use. kids get out of school and i go home its theirs.

attract customers and keep youngins from getting in trouble in class, double wammy.

just got a phone call from a guy asking me to put a 4s on pay as u go plan....wth ill give it a try and see how it turns out!
    Last edited by Jeremy Blair; 02-22-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: updaite

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Blair View Post
    why yes i did. both are running ios 6.1.2. Untethered jailbreak.
    with carrier bundles(yes they actually say cricket in the top left) and im working on a custom ipsw that says cricket at startup.
    It activated fine except data and mms. Talk and text run smooth. sometimes i do get double txts.

the 4s is fully flashed but mms has some stuttering.

both are verizon btw.

i got tricks

also a shizznit ton of customers flowed in due to me having them activated, tethered by security wire an otterbox for display use. kids get out of school and i go home its theirs.

attract customers and keep youngins from getting in trouble in class, double wammy.

just got a phone call from a guy asking me to put a 4s on pay as u go plan....wth ill give it a try and see how it turns out!
    i have my iphone 4 in pay go plan so its easy :b how did you write data and mms settings?

Phone
    Transform Ultra

Sorry Apple is my money maker. but i will tell you this. think hard and search for an old pc software that was used for iphone 3g. Also there is a cydia app from a discontinued repo.

somehow in 6.0+ the devs opened a peephole in an old now closed backdoor. this enables the connection to use HW virtual serial port and be on your way.

mms. There are 2 a repos posted on this site that writes apn and nv items to iphones. a combination of these two gets mms working.

oh and i5 mms took a shit on me last night.

Interesting fact about iphone 5. The encryption security app from apple is uncracikable by police and so far the fbi. Apple WILL NOT release information of how to hack it NOR will they release your personal info. unless you go down for murder or terrorism, ect...

A black market reseller down the road got busted for hacktivating, esn changing tons of gsm phones. So far his iphone 5 has yet to be cracked. here in lexington, ky police are offering $250,000 reward for the password crack or a top paid security bypass job if you don't want to hand over the method.

nvm thanks to Obama and the nsa that deal has been broken. All of our phones can now be tracked, hacked, and wired anytime even just over suspicion. Also many carriers record logs listening for 'keywords'. I guess the tinfoil hat guys were on to something..... and cricket will not activate flashed 4s or above anymore....legally anyway... crap.
    Last edited by Jeremy Blair; 06-11-2013 at 12:08 AM. Reason: update

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

A black market reseller down the road got busted for hacktivating, esn changing tons of gsm phones. So far his iphone 5 has yet to be cracked. here in lexington, ky police are offering $250,000 reward for the password crack or a top paid security bypass job if you don't want to hand over the method.
    Interesting, ....internet link please?

Sorry Apple is my money maker. but i will tell you this. think hard and search for an old pc software that was used for iphone 3g. Also there is a cydia app from a discontinued repo.

somehow in 6.0+ the devs opened a peephole in an old now closed backdoor. this enables the connection to use HW virtual serial port and be on your way.

mms. There are 2 a repos posted on this site that writes apn and nv items to iphones. a combination of these two gets mms working.

oh and i5 mms took a shit on me last night.

Interesting fact about iphone 5. The encryption security app from apple is uncracikable by police and so far the fbi. Apple WILL NOT release information of how to hack it NOR will they release your personal info. unless you go down for murder or terrorism, ect...

so there is a way to edit setting withhout DFS and such? pretty cool could you tell me the repo and software used?

Phone
    Transform Ultra

like i said apple is my money maker. but with some brainwork and a quick search on this site will give you one of the repo's used. The other i keep to myself in a personal repo. If somebody figures out the i5's half flash then i will make the repo public.

next one i do ill post pics. I'll be open monday so i may get one in then.

@wiseoldman

i dont see it in the news so far. it must be too embarrassing. I was simply told by an investigating officer. they have been checking out some of the stores that buy and resell phones. I was notified of a program that takes two minutes to crack an all 0 password, but it only works on the older 4 and below models. A5 models and up has a newer bootrom that dont allow it. Something about it being similar to an older jailbreak. But it was overpriced due to just changing from 0000 to 00001 adds an extra hour!

he still comes around to check on things, making sure its all legit. today the reward is a more or less thing. but the job offer is still up. I told him just ask how New York does it.

Thread Information