Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Customer Since
    NA

complete NOOB iPhone 4 sprint to cricket

okay so I've looked at quite a few of the threads and I've jailbroken using redsn0w. So I'm running iPhone 4 5.1.1 sprint bad esn 8gb, got it on craigslist $70, but it's my first iPhone before I had an iPod so I'm totally new to this.

So my questions, I understand that I am flashing my phone to cricket. I've looked at the plans and have seen $25, $35, $45, and $55. What is Full Flashing and am I only going to be able to talk and text or will I be able to use data also? If I can use Data which plan works with the iPhone and is mobile web (listed on the $25, $35) the same as Data or is it something else? When i have my phone flashed and all ready to go (I do not have a cricket account right now) how do I get it on a cricket phone plan, and when I'm talking to the phone rep what do I tell them as far as phone information goes? And lastly does cricket care that we all have flashed iPhones on their service, I mean it's my iPhone i should be able to do what i want with it, but I am curious.

Thanks very much

Edit: I've been working on flashing my phone I've downloaded openssh, but when I go to download easy flash studio cydia says could not find repository. I checked my spelling, reinstalled cydia, checked my wifi connection, and lastly tried another source (that one worked fine) so whats wrong?
    Last edited by mhatter; 08-30-2012 at 10:49 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc

didn't think they allowed flashed iphones anymore since they are official resellers. not sure since i would never get one, but i thought it was part of the arrangement

Thread Information