Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Flash Iphone 4S to Cricket (Full Flash)

I have an Iphone 4s 6.0 that is half flashed to Cricket (talk/text only) I need to know how to get it fully flashed. Now, with the new jailbreak, I would assume it would be easier to do. If anyone can help, please do so. All opinions or input will help

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Never going to happen sell it on ebay. There are some people that will spend a year blowing smoke up your ass telling you they did it. But seeing the lack of flash memory and the fact you cant patch the radio to take a unsigned config for it its not going to happen. Now as soon as you steal apples private keys make a new radio sign it and upload it your good to go. PSSSSSST notice after years no one has done this with a little bit of search you wouldn't of looked like a total tool asking this question. Yeas for my popularity points in answering something that's been answered many times in a rude manner. But hey cant fix steewped.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post
    Never going to happen sell it on ebay. There are some people that will spend a year blowing smoke up your ass telling you they did it. But seeing the lack of flash memory and the fact you cant patch the radio to take a unsigned config for it its not going to happen. Now as soon as you steal apples private keys make a new radio sign it and upload it your good to go. PSSSSSST notice after years no one has done this with a little bit of search you wouldn't of looked like a total tool asking this question. Yeas for my popularity points in answering something that's been answered many times in a rude manner. But hey cant fix steewped.
    Bashing other members of the forum will not be tolerated. Warning issued.

Please remember that although this might be your section of the forum, you still have to have respect for other members. People are going to have questions, it's to be expected because it's a forum.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Funny story now that he's been banned(and also made himself look like a TOTAL ass), it is possible but so far it's a paid solution. Like, 75 or 100 bucks per phone. Stupid expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by getoffmeluckycharms View Post
    Funny story now that he's been banned(and also made himself look like a TOTAL ass), it is possible but so far it's a paid solution. Like, 75 or 100 bucks per phone. Stupid expensive.
    Could you point me to where the 4S can be fully flashed...Thanks

I would be willing to pay for this solution, where is it?

iGuys out of Visalia CA has an add on CL flashing any iphone 4 and up for $45 full flash. I live in Colorado now so I cant try them, but these guys dont BS either so I believe it to be legit and in house at that price?
    Well I have disassembled a lot of the baseband on the iphone 4s and 5 and it most definately uses QMI PROTOCOL for communicating, it is not any different from an android phone in that regard. I am now trying to find the iphones library or internal program that uses QMI PROTOCOL to establish a virtual connection to the baseband.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

It is basically the same as QUALCOMM GOBI which has LINUX API and stuff, go figure reuse instead of reinvent.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Coomunication to the baseband is done using HSIC.

I can help, I have reversed the verizon baseband and created a baseband loader. I just need the cricket baseband to add to the tool so I can release it and will need some additional testers. So once someone with a cricket iphone 4s can at least get me remote access to it then I can finish the tool. Best Regards Edward

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Quote Originally Posted by getoffmeluckycharms View Post
    You do not know who that is obviously, and I would love to see your "paid" solution, hell I would even pay upwards of $1000 for the solution and that is just me personally. I will say that Steewped is a douche but generally his lies come in the form of creative fabrications from a person who does not really exist. He is the owner operator of Magical Phones, so he does know a little about what he is talking about but not as much as he thinks he knows. I will agree with him on this though, I dont think anyone outside of maybe 1 person I know and that is a "big" maybe has flashed a 4s, OTA maybe a Verizon 4s to get talk and text on cricket or full service on page plus. I hate to do it but im calling your bluff, I will personally hand you over $1000 if you find me a working solution for the iPhone 4s that is not from the one source I would suspect.

Overall activity: 2.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

One thing we all agree in having Steewped ban. He good for nothing just a cyber bully hiding behind a computer screen. Going forward the ads for the iguys is for an iphone 4 not 4s.

Quote Originally Posted by ewsoares View Post
    I can help, I have reversed the verizon baseband and created a baseband loader. I just need the cricket baseband to add to the tool so I can release it and will need some additional testers. So once someone with a cricket iphone 4s can at least get me remote access to it then I can finish the tool. Best Regards Edward
    I have cricket 4s and 5 available if you need files or dumps let me know I can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@manny1110
    I would appreciate the dumps from those phones to further this testing. All I know is i can reload my verizon baseband back onto the iphone 4s by other means, i believe i can load another carrier's baseband onto it. if it helps guys to make sense of it, the iphone is setup just like a GOBI device. also i can flash a verizon iphone 4 to cricket and load the verizon baseband back onto it overwriting the cricket data that was written to the baseband. I dont know if flukes but thats why i need the dumps without having to buy a cricket phone if it turns out to be a waste. my email is edward.soares"AT"iphicles.com manny1110 so we can set up a time to make this happen. i am pretty avail this weekend.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

oh by the way, my 4s currently will activate itself on cricket without OTA(*228) and use the iphones provided 15.5 or so cricket bundle but no data because of the baseband having carrier specific data strings and that is where the carrier id (310VZW) or (310CKT) etc actually is pulled from and that tells the iphone which bundle to use as well, so once I upload the cricket baseband onto the iphone then its carrier id would change from 310VZW to 310CKT and automatically use the cricket bundle stock on the phone. so this also means my method refined would currently flash ANY and i mean any 4s and possibly 5* to any other officially supported carrier the iphone already has a bundle for. the iphone 4s is same model between GSM and CDMA from what i can tell which means i should be able to flash an AT&T iphone 4s to cricket since once again it is a worldphone device GOBI style. research GOBI modems and you shall see the light...

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

and steewped you are right that the baseband file needs to be signed by apple which is why i am going to use their signed basebands against them for iphone stock bundles. and since you are right, you are also wrong, yes it needs to be signed but not by apple necessarily, it only just needs to be signed, i will explain, resign with your own cert, place this same cert onto the iphone, use a tool such as IDA Pro or WinHex and change the certs in a particular iTunes DLL with this same cert and viola no broken trust as far as that goes. no reason to use a different road, just the vehicle we use to get there... which after you do all of that you can sign your own activation tickets as well and feed them thru itunes to the iphone, as long as the certs match at every step. Are you guys aware that bbticket.der is used to check the private sign of the baseband? It comes from qualcomm, it is the public cert, the basebands are signed by qualcomm with the private matching cert, resign and swap out public certs. its basic man in the middle attacks. oh boy i have said too much i think... enjoy
    Last edited by ewsoares; 02-08-2014 at 12:22 AM.

great work !, iphones root password is "alpine" trust me

Fig you might be able to do something with it , Keep up the good work
    njkj

Thread Information