Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Points: 131, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3



    Help! iPhone 4 CDMA Sprint to Cricket 6.0.1. No MMS or Internet?

    I jailbroke the iphone 6.0.1 and saw that it already had Cricket carrier bundle. It still would not *22887. So I flashed with DFS and programmed it. Calls work fine but MMS and internet wont work. Restored, and used Oriax123's repo to patch commcenter and installed the Cricket bundle that sets spc to 0's and allows me to program NAM manually. Still same thing, talk but no MMS or internet. I tried to follow the tutorial but it looks like its for 5.1.1 and below. Can someone help me get this right or at least tell what I have missed? Please...

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Points: 240, Level: 4
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    23



    install cc patch from oriax first then his bundle or amoamares then flash with tool

    ---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

    *22804 try it for ota

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Points: 131, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3



    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    install cc patch from oriax first then his bundle or amoamares then flash with tool

    ---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

    *22804 try it for ota

    Ok well I restored to start from scratch. added cydia.cdmaelite.com rep, installed ccpatch, rebooted, installed bundle, rebooted. Manually programmed. Rebooted. Still only talk and only incoming text. No MMS internet or outgoing text. I still have that annoying activation notice that wont go away and in the settings it says Waiting activation.. I read the tutorial here that this gets in the way of MMS, maybe its the same for internet...

  5. #4
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by dnonymus View Post
    Ok well I restored to start from scratch. added cydia.cdmaelite.com rep, installed ccpatch, rebooted, installed bundle, rebooted. Manually programmed. Rebooted. Still only talk and only incoming text. No MMS internet or outgoing text. I still have that annoying activation notice that wont go away and in the settings it says Waiting activation.. I read the tutorial here that this gets in the way of MMS, maybe its the same for internet...
    You must be confused, Carrier bundles do not give you internet. You have to use a 3rd part tool like DFS or iPhoneCdmaTool. Youll get internet if you flash the phone correctly.

    ---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

    If you need a guide to flash using DFS for cricket:


    http://cdmatool.com/DownloadFiles/Ma...%20Cricket.pdf




    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Points: 131, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3



    Thnx I was looking for this type of pdf, the one on the tutorial is a bad link, thnx man I will give this a try, and yes I was a lil confused...count on my donation

  7. #6
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

    Quote Originally Posted by dnonymus View Post
    Thnx I was looking for this type of pdf, the one on the tutorial is a bad link, thnx man I will give this a try, and yes I was a lil confused...count on my donation
    Glad I can help, if you run into any trouble just post here and ill see what I can do. Also Thank You donations help me alot and keep the repo up as well.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Points: 107, Level: 2
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2



    so to have internet on my flash sprint iphone to cricket what i have to do just went to store and got a number activated now i only have text and talk but i flash it myself so whatts the big piece to the puzzle im missing please help!

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Points: 4,022, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Location
    Trench Town
    Posts
    1,166
    Phone
    Kyocera K132



    Quote Originally Posted by ThugginizmeGeek View Post
    so to have internet on my flash sprint iphone to cricket what i have to do just went to store and got a number activated now i only have text and talk but i flash it myself so whatts the big piece to the puzzle im missing please help!
    Your data profile is not set

  10. #9
    Member
    Points: 1,727, Level: 24
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Maryland, Washington DC
    Posts
    68



    text and talk can be done for no charge.
    you basically pay for flashing your data/internet profile.

    -
    if somebody looking for tutorial look at his pages

    Download CDMA Tool DFS software.




    iDFS - iPhone 4 iPad 2 programming tool




    there have also YouTube feed with video tutorials.




  11. #10
    Member
    Points: 2,360, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Customer Since
    NEVER
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    107
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3



    Or you are on the incorrect cricket plan and do not have data for your phone. That could be your plain and simple problem.

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Points: 980, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    memphis
    Posts
    11



    I'll team v your computer if u still need help on that iphone bro love too help!!!!!

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner