Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Customer Since

Help with VW Fully flashed to cricket Iphone 4 and MMS stopped working

Hey guys let me start off by saying I am a complete Noob to all of this cellphone flashing and programming, so please excuse my lack of knowledge. I have already searched everywhere on this forum for the solution and cannot find my solution. So maybe someone can help me out here please! LOL
    Here is my situation:

I bought a Verizon Wireless iphone 4 that was fully flashed to Cricket. When i received the phone all was good and just needed to have the number transfered from my previous Cricket phone to the iphone, so i had it done. When the number got transfered, everything was working (talk-text-picture messaging-web). The only thing that was kinda slow was the web and there was a little blue circle next to the carrier name in the left top corner. Yesterday my picture messeging stopped working but i noticed that my little blue circle is gone and now says 3g all the time, instead of the circle. When I first got my phone working, I was sending pictures and videos with no problem at all. And now i try to send one and it loads to about 90% and stops; then stays there for about a minute and then says sending failed. I have tried "resending" it and switching cellular data off and on, and still no luck. Im not even sure what info I need to provide you guys with, but let me know and I will post it. Thank you guys in advance.

Also has anyone had the problem of text messages being sent are all wierd symbols? This only happens to me when I sent a text that is kinda long. Im sure there is a simple fix for this but once again I am a complete Noob.

Edit:
    I have searched alot and found stuff on reseting settings but I am really worried about messing up the flash.
    Last edited by Erobles5; 10-22-2012 at 02:05 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Customer Since

Come on guys someone has to know something about this lo l

Thread Information