Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

I think I'm screwed...Verizon iPhone flash to Cricket in NY Read more: http://cdmagu

Since my Verizon contract is almost over and I did not want to renew till the new

iPhone

is out, I have tried to flash

iPhone 4

CDMA iOS 5.1.1 to Cricket - I think I have failed

While reading all the flashing tutorials either I have missed it or it wasn't mentioned that one of the hardest parts of flashing the iPhone is getting your MEID on the Cricket system. I think in NY they don't allow it - I'm waiting to hear back from Cricket since I gave them my iPhone's converted MEID and they are "escalating" it.

Today my

iPhone

is not working

After flashing my iPhone, I don't see any carrier name listed in the upper left hand corner. Under General settings there is no network.

When I try to dial out, it asks me if I want to make a collect call. Any combination of # numbers to activate it, doesn't work. When someone tries to call me on my

iPhone

(still with Verizon) it goes straight to voicemail as if my phone is switched off (not on the network).

I have even tried to reload iOS 5.1.1 hoping that I can at least still connect on the Verizon network - no luck.

I have used flashing method posted on
    [Tutorial] Apple iPhone 4 Full Flash to Cricket Wireless (talk, text, Internet, MMS)
    w/

www.easyflashstudio.com/cydia

Is there anything I can do to put iPhone back on the Verizon network? If that's not an option, I guess I have to move forward with trying to get it working on Cricket. Based on my information, is adding iPhone's MEID to Cricket database the last step I need? If that's the case, where do I seek help?

I don't think going to one of the Cricket retailers (Best Buy) in this case will do the trick.

Thank you for any help/suggestions/words of encouragement

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Just restore in itunes. But do it in itunes cause if you do a factory reset on the iphone and youre jailbroken, it will mess up the iphone.

RESTORE IN ITUNES

Thread Information