Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Thread drift ends after this post.

I actually don't think I take it seriously enough. It has become my primary source of income, and I dedicate a lot of time to tweaking forum code and such. While I was away at CTIA, one thread got far off the tracks. When I'm in Europe for a Dday invasion anniversary and off in Arkansas for more training, I don't want to have to sit and wonder if anyone is causing trouble on this forum.

The same kind of personalities that have been tolerated in the general flashing underground or mafia as many like to call it will not be tolerated on a site that is aimed for the majority of Cricket users and not the minority.

We've all seen the trends which have started in other forums, and you know I will not tolerate that here.

For those of you who have contributed to this forum with your knowledge and/or donations, I am very thankful to have you here. You've helped us do what many others haven't.... Established a successful Cricket Wireless forum. It is your support that helped us overcome Cricket's inquiries. We might not have been welcome with open arms, but we are still here so we've at least won a battle. Please support Cricket's social networks as they do support us.

That is all. I'm glad Wrecked was able to assist you almt121294 and once you get your credit from DFS, I hope we're able to finish the flash.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Wrecked Johnson

already done with his flash :-D
    also, I realize that this is your source of income, and i hope you realize that flashing is part of some of our income yet everything is open and available for tutorials and downloads etc. so that any $5 flasher can access this info, hence the reason for mafia like conduct so as to keep a thresh hold on pricing and not drive this science into the ground and as far as i know if it wasnt for the mafia and others none of this would be possible, hopefully you can "tolerate" me as you will find I am helpful.

Beyond helpful... we got the phone flashed without any problem... the biggest problem was getting the 100$ credit on DFS... wrecked johnson finished everything in a matter of minutes and boom working iPhone Talk TExt MMS* Web ! and all he did didnt even break a sweat !

Wrecked Johnson

hows that for help? plenty more where that came from who is next

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I don't mind the help or that people do phone flashing free for others on here. What I do mind are threads that break out in fights. That's all.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Wrecked Johnson

No fighting No fighting so long as no one trys to put one of my friends on blast over something they know nothing about, and even then no fighting just extreme clarification for lack of better words

and no offense to you chris but your the same as those Ukranians... when i didnt get a hold of wrecked johnson because he was driving you tried to help... then you said youd get back to me... i heard back from the DFS people (took about 8-10 hours) before i heard back from you.!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

The term mafia probably has a bigger cloud of negativity in my mind also. We coined a certain group in the military the ____ mafia and it ended with at least two SFCs, 1 SSG, and one CPT dead. This from one battalion. Not sure how many Army wide killed themselves.

Did I not remotely login to your computer? Did I not get the phone connected to DFS with us just waiting for the credit? I didn't get anything back from them on Skype, or I would have contacted you. I was at the DMV this morning and will be leaving shortly to my unit. I wasn't going to charge you anything especially since Wrecked already started it. I unfortunately have other tasks to complete, and I don't represent DFS. If I did, I would have had access to get things moving right along. You said you had the credit already when YOU DID NOT.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

thats because i had no idea what the hell that was and from what i had read you just pay 100$ and i was ready to pay the 100$ now i know and wont say i have a credit if i dont!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

How was I supposed to know when you got your credit from DFS? Was I supposed to stay awake all night and be ready when the credit appeared? Notice how we had not discussed a price for the help? Yeah, I wasn't going to charge you. So be upset and say that I'm just as bad as them.

This morning I had to pay the server bill which was supposed to come out of the Paypal account which had a chargeback and a negative 300 dollar balance. So overall it cost me half a grand to keep this thing here so you can post how I'm just as bad as them.

You are welcome.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Thank You :} oh also so i can post that wrecked johnson is the shizz!
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-18-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: EDIT Language

Wrecked Johnson

I would say chris is not to blame, the DFS guys take their sweet time and rightfully so, they are milking this cow. Condolences for the loss of lives, I agree that mafia is a heavy term but I didnt create it, im just a part of it.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

K... Thanks guys.

I think a big deal is the being overseas. It's 12:17 PM here, and it's 8:17 PM there. Isn't this the same way with CDMA-Ware?

Not blaming chris at all ! This guy is busy and has a lot of shtuff going for him! He cant help everyone ! and i apprecitate how he always takes his time to help people for free even though the chat clearly says PAID services
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-18-2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: EDIT Language

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I wouldn't say I always help because I do get bombarded. If a person makes an honest effort though... (not like where do I find info on flashing the EVO... come on I've divided things up into sections!?!?!!), then I try to give them a good pointed even if they don't want to pay for flashing.

My Internet connection has crapped out the last 3 days as well. I need to get that fixed when I can.

Please police own language in public forums. Forum censors are off because I let people do whatever in some of the private forums.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 05-18-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information