Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

cricketaccess

iPhone 4 Full Flash, With logos, MMS, 3G, Talk, Text, GPS $45 (Wholesale Available)

iPhone 4 Full Flash

Yes its now possible

but not here unless you get prior approval and you haven't.
    Last edited by Woof; 08-21-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Unapproved sale item

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

This message is approved by Me, and RemoteSquaD.com. I am a reseller. This software works flawlessly and is not difficult if you know how to flash or not. Get it, be happy, make some $$$$. I am...

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Works exactly like Rich's ... just cheaper. And I work with them already so I feel obligated to use their product. WHOLESALE DEALS ARE GREAT !!!

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

This is "rich's" software,stolen,pirated,and black marketed. Do not support these thieves.cyber crimes are a federal offense. These idiots should be banned. It used to be that we (the forums,flashers,ect) would ban any one stealing or rebranding someone else softwares. This was stolen by an idiot that is reselling it to anyone with a dollar.

I cant begin to tell you the amount of man hours that my team has put into this and just for someone to steal it and resell it and undercut us on it. That is a travisty. This one is geek,amoamare bought it and is branding it flash to talk , i have seen 6 or 7 of them now.

These people are reselling for a thief,which makes them thieves. It wont be long and they will be forced to close them.
    People please do not support these thieven fakes.
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 08-21-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by akaine2001 View Post
    This message is approved by Me, and RemoteSquaD.com. I am a reseller. This software works flawlessly and is not difficult if you know how to flash or not. Get it, be happy, make some $$$$. I am...

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Works exactly like Rich's ... just cheaper. And I work with them already so I feel obligated to use their product. WHOLESALE DEALS ARE GREAT !!!
    But it's not approved by the forum so bye bye.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

thank you.i am glad to see cu not supporting thievery and piracy

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Well Rich it's not even that. It's more a question of getting prior approval to market a service that the forum sells. Conflict of interest if you will.
    I sympathize with your situation here, but from my perspective it's a case of "he said said, they said". I have not seen either piece of software and it is not my job to be judge and jury. I edited the post and will close the thread because the forum rules were broken.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Thread Information