Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Junior Member
    Points: 463, Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    7



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    You could flash the data profile onto a mobile hotspot and get Internet that route. Would just have to carry around two devices.
    I think you misunderstood. I don't have data plan with Cricket, my plan is voice+text only. So all I want is flash Vz iPhone to be able to use my current Cricket plan, and just use WiFi for data. Is that possible?

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #17
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Short answer is yes.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  4. #18
    Junior Member
    Points: 463, Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    7



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Short answer is yes.
    According to
    this thread


    on iPhone Developers forum, there is currently no way to get inbound text working on Cricket / CDMA iPhone. So apparently your information is wrong.


  5. #19
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Oh well. I was wrong. Last time I checked people were claiming to have talk and text working.

    The only reason I mentioned using the mobile hotspot earlier is for OTHER people that might be looking at the thread and thinking about alternatives so apparently you misunderstood.

    If you want to sound rude, then since outgoing text messaging works, technically I'm going to say my answer is still correct.

    People who are capable of using Google should just use Google than ask questions and then sharpshoot the replies.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 09-24-2011 at 10:39 AM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  6. #20
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,465, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    18



    Iphone has been fully flashed. Here's a video proof.

  7. #21
    Phone Whore(;
    Points: 403,471, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    knewsom32's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    588
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5



    No it doesn't show how too. It's easy to change an iphones "about." This video is a fake.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

    Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

    Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

  8. #22
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,465, Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    18



    Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    No it doesn't show how too. It's easy to change an iphones "about." This video is a fake.
    I guess that you will retract that statement when he releases the solution. and no it won't be free. I think anyone who knows Rich would say it's real and not a fake.

  9. #23
    Phone Whore(;
    Points: 403,471, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    knewsom32's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    588
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5



    Why do you come to OUR forum and try to start stuff?! I say this because we have done extensive research on this. You found 1 video with a total of 130 views that shows nothing about putting the iPhone on Cricket. Big whoop. Like I said, it's easy to change the "about" on a phone.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

    Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

    Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

  10. #24
    Member rich hathaway's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    105
    Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt



    Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    Why do you come to OUR forum and try to start stuff?! I say this because we have done extensive research on this. You found 1 video with a total of 130 views that shows nothing about putting the iPhone on Cricket. Big whoop. Like I said, it's easy to change the "about" on a phone.
    well hello peeps,you see my name,i am the one that developed the viphone4 full flash to cricket. i would just say take it easy on whitey guys,he is well know in this industry,he own's one forum and is a mod at ho-fo and others,and most of all he is telling the truth.the vid i made is no fake,ask me anything you wish about it,except how to do it of course,there will never be a solution for sale,but there will be a flash for sale that u can do in your store that will lock the filesystem of the phone,(amoamare's lockdown idea)making it secure,(that part is not done yet)the reason is to keep it from being exploited on one or all of the magic phone softwares.
    but to respond to your statement,yes it is easy to change the "about" screen on the phone,but how am i making data work then,because that would obviously make the data stop working if the phone was still on verizon, it would break the sig check in the commcenter... if you have done extensive research like you say you will verify this.also i made a second vid,which i will put up showing the prl in anticipation of nay-sayers and making it impossible to fake.
    the only reason i put the vid out was just to let peeps know that its truely working 100 percent on cricket now.i am a high level tech and i have spent 7 months working on this phone,i have made many tutorials for various hacks on that phone as well as its gsm counterpart.my work is all over the web and most forums.

    google "rich hathaway iphone" and see what comes up.

    i dont blame you for doubting,there has been thousands of the worlds best tech's try and fail.and hundreds say they have done it,but never any proof,lemme tell you it wasnt easy.

    here is a link to the vid showing the phones prl to be cricket,making data on verizon impossible,so if you have any other questions please ask i will be happy to answer,and btw,nice forum you got here.i do like vb but wish it was more compatible with ie( i had to use firefox to view the second page of this thread) hope i can contribute a little here in the future.

    cricket iphone full flash show prl 001.MOV - YouTube




    and by all means if there is some other way you can think of that i may be faking this,do tell so i can prove it further. good day peeps and happy hacking.

    Last edited by rich hathaway; 09-26-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: typo

  11. #25
    Phone Whore(;
    Points: 403,471, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    knewsom32's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    588
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5



    Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well hello peeps,you see my name,i am the one that developed the viphone4 full flash to cricket. i would just say take it easy on whitey guys,he is well know in this industry,he own's one forum and is a mod at ho-fo and others,and most of all he is telling the truth.the vid i made is no fake,ask me anything you wish about it,except how to do it of course,there will never be a solution for sale,but there will be a flash for sale that u can do in your store that will lock the filesystem of the phone,making it secure,(that part is not done yet)the reason is to keep it from being exploited on one or all of the magic phone softwares.
    but to respond to your statement,yes it is easy to change the "about" screen on the phone,but how am i making data work then,because that would obviously make the data stop working if the phone was still on verizon, it would break the sig check in the commcenter... if you have done extensive research like you say you will verify this.also i made a second vid,which i will put up showing the prl in anticipation of nay-sayers and making it impossible to fake.
    the only reason i put the vid out was just to let peeps know that its truely working 100 percent on cricket now.i am a high level tech and i have spent 7 months working on this phone,i have made many tutorials for various hacks on that phone as well as its gsm counterpart.my work is all over the web and most forums.

    google "rich hathaway iphone" and see what comes up.

    i dont blame you for doubting,there has been thousands of the worlds best tech's try and fail.and hundreds say they have done it,but never any proof,lemme tell you it wasnt easy.

    here is a link to the vid showing the phones prl to be cricket,making data on verizon impossible,so if you have any other questions please ask i will be happy to answer,and btw,nice forum you got here.i do like vb but wish it was more compatible with ie( i had to use firefox to view the second page of this thread) hope i can contribute a little here in the future.

    cricket iphone full flash show prl 001.MOV - YouTube




    and by all means if there is some other way you can think of that i may be faking this,do tell so i can prove it further. good peeps and happy hacking.
    If you want my apologies, fine you have it. Sorry. Like you said, can you blame a person for doubting? But if you have the solution, why not release it? Just curious.

    Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.

    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

    Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

    Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

  12. #26
    Member rich hathaway's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    105
    Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt



    well, because like i was saying with the release of the suite flashing softwares the flashing biz has slowed to a crawl for most,i do not support them and believe them to be breeders of the 5 dollar cl flashers that kill the legit flashers and store owners who have huge investments in there biz(not tryin to upset anyone with that statement) but its my opinion.so having said that after 7 months of work i must have some security on it before i will sell it otherwise it will be distributed at will and i do not want that for obvious reasons.and not to mention this has huge income potential if it can be locked down.
    but i really priciate the apologie brother.

  13. #27
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Good luck either ways. I'm sure we'll see more Youtube videos and news about it in the future.

    As with everything, you have to keep one step ahead of everyone in every business in order to succeed. You have to reinvent yourself every 6 months it seems.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  14. #28
    Junior Member
    Points: 463, Level: 9
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    7



    Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well, because like i was saying with the release of the suite flashing softwares the flashing biz has slowed to a crawl for most,i do not support them and believe them to be breeders of the 5 dollar cl flashers that kill the legit flashers and store owners who have huge investments in there biz(not tryin to upset anyone with that statement) but its my opinion.so having said that after 7 months of work i must have some security on it before i will sell it otherwise it will be distributed at will and i do not want that for obvious reasons.and not to mention this has huge income potential if it can be locked down.
    but i really priciate the apologie brother.
    Lame. If you have a working solution - release it to general public. Just like iPhone DevTeam does, and the rest of the iPhone JB community. People donate plenty of money to the Dev Team, and everyone ends up winning at the end.

    Good luck trying to protect "legit flashers" - that's an oxymoron anyway! They won't ever see a dime from me, and probably the majority of the users here.

    If you have a solution - release it. Otherwise stop dangling it here like a carrot.

  15. #29
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Valid point. I cannot dispute this user's post.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  16. #30
    Member rich hathaway's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    105
    Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt



    wow,whats with all the hostility bro? i am not sure who you are or what your credentials are but i would ask you this, do you flash phones? if so then do you use workshop,or lgnpst,or do you have roms for phones and .dll's and drivers for them? or how about most any other software or componant out there,or how about the solutions your using,most all of it started out not as freeware...so if your mad at me cuz i have more hours in this than you could fathom and a wish to protect my work come on dude.

    if i shouldnt charge you for it then you should charge to flash any phones,like hp shouldnt charge for there pc's and the phone should probly be free to.but they ar'nt

    all that stuff started off payware,this is what i do for a living man,i own cricket stores and have a substancial investment,not to mention a family to feed.so you see i cant give it away. and i am curious what are the dev teams salary's from donations? nobody knows because they dont say anything about it.but i will tell you this, that is not the only way he/they are funded. this will eventually be freeware.but for now its not.

    and just so you know,i spend a large part of my day as an administrator of another phone forum volunteering my time,and if you look at my post count there only maybe a dozen of them there were me asking for anyones help with anything,the rest were me giving my time and uploading files and softwares & providing links and helping other members and noobs for free. so i contribute generously to the flashing community bro,so calm down

    the purpose of this post was to let people know there is a working solution that will be made available soon not to ruffle feathers,we should all be able to make some dough from it,not just me.

    if this continues mods please close this thread.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Verizon iPhone working on Cricket?
    By CU-News in forum Cricket News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. CDMA iPhone 4 on PAYG Cricket Wireless via jailbreak
    By CU-News in forum Cricket News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:30 PM
  4. Cricket Wants CDMA iPhone, Windows Phone 7
    By CU-News in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend (M860)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 07:25 AM
  5. Cricket Wants CDMA iPhone, Windows Phone 7
    By CU-News in forum Cricket News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 01:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner