Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

There are going to be valid points to both sides.

It's no surprise that many in this forum will want something for free or they can pay for. Just the knowledge that it's possible won't comfort them. Just saying.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Just the knowledge that it's possible won't comfort them. Just saying.
    This is why the video was shared. So people know it can and will be done.

Easily proven just send the iphone to one these MODS to verify it.. Down deposit for the iphone sure.. To cover loss.. Dispute over.

No offense meant, rich. It's your work, and you're certainly free to do as you wish with it.

I am new to this forum (been in the phone modding hobby for years), but from what I have seen - people come here to freely exchange information and help each other. Full iPhone flash for Cricket has been something few of us have been waiting for.. So you should undersand the frustration when someone comes along with a solution, but not willing to share it.

I am happy to float you a few bucks for your work, just like I had donated to DevTeam for every major JB. Just come back here when there is a way for us mere mortals to get our hands on it, deal?

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

junior member with 6 posts telling other members in a new forum to leave ? i think the admin wants members here bro. come on dude your overstepping your bounds here. you dont have to buy it. you could try a stab at crackin it though.i dont have any patent on it. but stop being a hater man. you should try being gracious,the mods and other members will respect you more for it.

oh and you can stay here as long as you like.lol. now please get of my back dude.thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    junior member with 6 posts telling other members in a new forum to leave ? i think the admin wants members here bro. come on dude your overstepping your bounds here.
    LOL. As opposed to a new member with 4 ports (you) telling the mods to "close this thread if this continues" (your post #30 here)??

Get off your high horse, "bro". As you can see, people here are less impressed with you than you think they are.. As all you seem to be after is to make a buck, and not share information, which is what this forum is for.

As far as I am concerned, until there is a realsed and independently tested solution (free or paid) - this whole debate is a waste of space. So rest easy, I am done with you.
    Last edited by hitekalex; 09-27-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

ok i gotta say this,the marketplace here has about 1800 threads in it,the entire rest of the forum only has a about 1300 that are visible,so..........

i am on no high horse.i am simply defending myself from an unfounded attack of the noob.and i dont have "4 ports" as you said.i have 4 post's lol.

i agree with you that some forums are about sharing but some are not.this one has more threads in its marketplace section than the whole rest of the forum and thats great

i am sure thats how chris wants it or it would be diff. ya know check out the title of this forum cricketusers.com... well this happens to be pretty big news for cricket users wouldnt you say? so why dont we let them read and discuss like the forum i am sure was meant to do.you dont have to be part of it buddy. any further discussion between you and i should be thru pm,not here in this thread cuz yes this bickering is a waste of space.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    well, because like i was saying with the release of the suite flashing softwares the flashing biz has slowed to a crawl for most,i do not support them and believe them to be breeders of the 5 dollar cl flashers that kill the legit flashers and store owners who have huge investments in there biz(not tryin to upset anyone with that statement) but its my opinion.so having said that after 7 months of work i must have some security on it before i will sell it otherwise it will be distributed at will and i do not want that for obvious reasons.and not to mention this has huge income potential if it can be locked down.
    but i really priciate the apologie brother.
    Honestly you should probably be a little quicker, who's to say there aren't others who already have their own solution?? You're definitely not the only one out their working on it.

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

nah,no one else has done it,be sure of that.i have heard alot of them say they have but never one shread of proof.

i wish i could have been quicker,but the truth is i had 3 of these 2 weeks before they released and have work on it since,most every day,i mean i have worked on not just the flash,but i have made several apps an accelerator for the phone that makes it just stupid fast,and some other stuff.it took me 2 months and 5 try's to get the commcenter patched,not to mention written countless scripts that failed and try'd prolly about 10 diff ways to flash it. i started off thinking the way to get it done was to use the unknown.bundle because of its ability to bypass commcenter and all sig checks,but as i found much to my dissapointment it did not work,and i found messing with the unkown.bundle was not good as it has deep ties with the filesys of the phone.i wont say how i got it working but i was not slacking on it thats for sure.(alot of late nights on this one)
    i always said i was sure there was more than one way to get it working though.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

This thread is going to be closed to allow Rich to post a thread with just facts. Let's step back from this for a second and await more information. It'd be good for the forum to have all the facts available to other Cricket Users.

This forum does need to remain pretty flame free.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information