Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I'd hate to see this individual on day one of basic training. My grammar is pretty good on mobile devices due to my use of SwiftKey :-).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Insulted? I suggested he use the punctuation keys when he posted. That first post about the macs was one big long sentence and near impossible to decipher.

A request for punctuation is too much for someone to handle? There arent fonts big enough to display the WOW I am feeling right now.
    pshhh dont worry Woof... u can pick on me!!!! when i type , i cant even read it back to myself! im like, WTF did i just type!!! Its like im drunk typing 24/7 when im sober! Hate to see me drunk! I think thats what happens when they put a southern person on a keyboard! =]

"The iPhone has gone from a gadget of the tech elite..."
    This made me laugh, some Androids are worth more than the iphone and can do much more. This article obviously was written by a confused Apple Fanboy.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

iphone is FINALLY getting turn by turn navigation =P . . . maybe they will find widgets helpful this go around! And change that some ol 2000's lock screen! Not to mention they iphone fits in the screen of my phone! i can keep on naming! ohhhhhh and siri is there BIG thing to show off! I mean is it finnally going to be useful and interact with apps, or is it just going to be something to talk to when ur alone?
    11695580.jpg 1370484_700b.jpg

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by RoWilJr View Post
    Good *ish Salas!
    @woof... I dig your comedic value on these forums

Sent from my Merc using Tapatalk 2
    Missed this one.

Ro I appreciate that you get me. Not everyone does.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Customer Since
    June 2012
    Phone
    iPhone 4S

I used to hate Apple products. Now, I see use and simplicity of use in them. Perhaps I'm just a "dumb end user" so my Android didn't fit me as well as my iPad. That being said, after learning how to program .apk I decided that I wanted an iPhone for something different. I am not a 'credit poor' person, but I do not like to be locked into a contract. People balk at the price tag, but to me, it's not asking too much. Think about it, most of my family owns iPhones. They paid 200 dollars for it with a 2 year contract, upgrade at 18 months (if they choose.) They also have to pay 90 a month on average for their plans. If I keep my phone for 18 months (as I have with my 2.2 Android... an Ascend) I will have spent less. Perhaps this is a stupid move to most of you, but I can say that I will get what I want out of the iPhone, I will use it for 18 months before I decide I need a new phone again. And with iOS6, just wait until everyone goes 'oooh, iPhone is cool again' but they also will say the same of their other iDevices no matter what. It all boils down to what you're looking for. Android has it's cool points and I may miss some of it, but if I truly hate my iPhone THAT much and want to go back, there's always someone to sell it to. Especially when you can search eBay to see people will pay more than retail on a used iPad 2. *sigh*

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Okay, I don't know if I said this in this particular thread, but we have an iPhone 4S now. After flashing the iPad 2 to Cricket I decided to get an iPad 3 and use my RAZR MAXX sim card on it. Really the software for the tablet helps me keep track on forum stats a lot better than what is available for Android.

I will still be using a Galaxy S3 (tomorrow maybe?) and we have an HTC One X. Just sold the Evo LTE. Maybe too early. What a great phone that was.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information