Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Oriax he to get talkk text on sprint 4s thanks for any help

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Sorry how to get talk text on 4s

2. Remove this advertisement.

Talk and text is simple except you have to make a special file out of your local .prl, the rest you can do manually for just talk and plain test and even internet!I've done is several times no
    w and on most all sprint 4g smartphones as well. If you flash it, you can just do it quicker and do a bit more! I flash Verizon ans Sprint to Cricket. Sprint has a step you take to get the programming password where Verizon is 000000! But they have a post I think on here in how to get the security code, then I always change them to 000000!

Ask Rich, he is the God of flashing!!! I have so many notebooks with new tricks I learn from mistakes! Did you know your phone will show the imei and meid just by punching the right codes?

Seafood use if you don't know **** don't say **** I didn't ask you anyway . I have flashed plenty iPhone 4 the 4 s is giving me a problem. If you don't have solution don't butt in idiot

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

*seadoodude*
    Last edited by Woof; 09-10-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Language

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

Quote Originally Posted by acechill View Post
    Seafood use if you don't know **** don't say **** I didn't ask you anyway . I have flashed plenty iPhone 4 the 4 s is giving me a problem. If you don't have solution don't butt in idiot

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

*seadoodude*
    wtf dude,seems to me if he misunderstood you,he was still trying to help you.
    thats not a good way to get anyone to help you out. i do know sh*t but after that getting help is not gonna be easy for you.
    Last edited by Woof; 09-10-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: language

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Seafood use if you don't know **** don't say ****I didn't ask you anyway . I have flashed plenty iPhone 4 the 4 s is giving me a problem. If you don't have solution don't butt in idiot

*seadoodude*
    That is a great way to ask for assistance, i'm sure people are just jumping out their seats to help you.
    Last edited by Woof; 09-10-2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: quoted Language

Rich u may know stuff but I didn't ask seadoodude I didn't ask you either I know your solution is for sale when it is ready I will buy until then I heard somebody could get talk and text. I asked Oriax 123 if you are not Oriax no need to comment thank all of you who had some sarcastic shit to say!

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Rich u may know stuff but I didn't ask seadoodude I didn't ask you either I know your solution is for sale when it is ready I will buy until then I heard somebody could get talk and text. I asked Oriax 123 if you are not Oriax no need to comment thank all of you who had some sarcastic shit to say!
    Then why are you cluttering Rich's post with your cry baby throw a fit posts that have nothing to do with the thread?

Smile Acechill needs to take a chill pill!

Acechill, as far as I knew, this is a forum of free speech! You were extremely rude do me and swearing at me doesn't help matters and I hope Chris gives you an infraction for it!I was being friendly and have flashed 100's of Sprint and Verizon phones to cricket and send them to Chris's site for serves-es! I just did the droid bionic with 100% everything working and the Sprint iPhone 4s with talk and text and internet! working on mms!

Good luck to you and do not ask me for any help!ASK CHRIS or RICH or whoever you feel like bothering with your foul mouth!

I have leukemia and my electronics work is my only means of income!!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rich u may know stuff but I didn't ask seadoodude I didn't ask you either I know your solution is for sale when it is ready I will buy until then I heard somebody could get talk and text. I asked Oriax 123 if you are not Oriax no need to comment thank all of you who had some sarcastic **** to say!
    If you post in a public forum others will respond. If you want to ask a specific member, use the PM system. This kind of stuff will not be tolerated. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    Then why are you cluttering Rich's post with your cry baby throw a fit posts that have nothing to do with the thread?
    While I agree with your point, you're not really helping. Don't feed the troll, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by seadoodude View Post
    Acechill, as far as I knew, this is a forum of free speech! You were extremely rude do me and swearing at me doesn't help matters and I hope Chris gives you an infraction for it!I was being friendly and have flashed 100's of Sprint and Verizon phones to cricket and send them to Chris's site for serves-es! I just did the droid bionic with 100% everything working and the Sprint iPhone 4s with talk and text and internet! working on mms!

Good luck to you and do not ask me for any help!ASK CHRIS or RICH or whoever you feel like bothering with your foul mouth!

I have leukemia and my electronics work is my only means of income!!
    While there isn't free speech here, we allow alot of stuff. Acting like this an swearing at others isn't on that list though.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Flashed masny iphone 4's!!!

Acechill,

I was going to tell you how I got talk, text and internet to work manually on my Sprint iPhone 4s! But after your blat-en disrespectful comments about me and the name calling, I feel you deserve just what you spit out! ZERO!

ALSO, if you truly flashed so many iPhone 4's why can't you figure out the old school way to get talk and text???

Just sayin.....

Thank you Rich and Mr. Ed!
    I just got back from chemo

Right I'm cluttering the forum all these replies to my post is keeping it going I'm not upset why are these idiots? I'm not the crybaby mind your biz that's all

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Seadoo dude. If you was going to tell me you would have come out and said it u in the same boat. Trying to get your iPhone flashed. If not here somewhere else no big deal of you not part of the solution u r part of the problem I don't need company with my problem only solutions the end....

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

You already got full flash y r u posting "someone flash my phone"

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Hey rich PM me when you do release 4s so I dont have to bug you elsewhere, make you ask "What kind of *uckery is this" ?

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    working on update now,we need to get the sprint 4s working fully,it is giving a few problems,vzw is ok.hopefully a week or 2
    amazing 2 months later still does not exist but appvv.com didnt do it so of course your tool didnt because it is there tool.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post
    amazing 2 months later still does not exist but appvv.com didnt do it so of course your tool didnt because it is there tool.
    Feel better now?

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
    Feel better now?
    Not really I hate it when people take credit for others work its just lame Like geek said I didnt make it I got it from here. Thats all rich should of done in the first place.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information