Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post
    Not really I hate it when people take credit for others work its just lame Like geek said I didnt make it I got it from here. Thats all rich should of done in the first place.
    Not to provoke anything, but do you have evidence to substantiate your claim?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Someone got rejected and their feelings hurt.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post

A 1/3 of the obvious is in your inbox Look at how many people are seeing threw it. This is my favorite one
    Seriously who is white lives in Kansas city and compiles with it set to chinnese. obviously that was done in china if you wrote it you would of been doing it on your own computer. The app has such poorly translated English and the properties still shows the language as Chinese. I'll do a write up dissabley and screen shot of it tomorrow after I sleep. Its a joke. I have about 2k of customers he could of had the biggest come up when I tried to get him to work with me on benifit of the doubt. epic fail couldnt do it cuz hes paying the chinnese to much per a flash.

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

steewped,i have seen you in the forums for only a short time,but every time i do you are trying to flame somebody,always saying something bad about someone.i have never seen one single post of yours that actually helps anyone or is beneficial for anyone.it is always a rant of some kind. you are banned in several forums including mine because you cant seem to coexist or get along with anyone.your post's are a waste of bandwidth.

so i will say again because you dont seem to understand plain english.my team is 3 people,my partner is originator of apvv,and yes....HE IS CHINEESE. do you think you could possibly get this thru your thick skull. appvv wouldnt do very well in the usa now would it,BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN IN CHINEESE. cant believe you are so dense..
    this is no news to anyone else and shouldnt be to you. we are iphonecdmatool.com also appvv.com,now if you dont mind go piss off somewhere else unless you have something usefull and helpful to contribute here or anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Someone got rejected and their feelings hurt.
    yes,he is mad becasuse after about a month of several pm's daily he sent me.i told him i do not want to "team up" with him nor do i want or need to "trade advertising" or need to assc my name/w magical phones and/or him in anyway.

so steewped you said a few days ago it is impossible to flash 4s to any carrier besides one it is loaded for. i will put up a vid showing everyone it is done and fully flashed.thus proving further you have nothing useful to add here or anywhere. if you are so busy with 2k customers shouldnt you be busy tending to them?

you may say what you want about me,but my reputation stands on its own,i have been nothing but helpfull to the communications communitys for the last 8 years,have you? bashing its upstanding members is all you seem to do.

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Umm I am banned in one place your waste of a forum that no one uses. Yes I did ask you about using your tool. At the time I amused you wrote it. I had the customer basis to make you a lot more money. Instead of rewriting it I offered you a deal. That would benefit both of us. You more then myself. When speaking to you in person it was clearly obvious that you didn't know shit about it. You had nothing to do with the development. Hell you didn't even compile the English version. The skill level this app is written at is way beyond that of a cricket store owner. The person that did write this would not work/own a low income cricket store. They make a lot more writing software for a development company.

You call them your partners. If yes paying them a cut of your flashes per a flash makes you a partner then you are correct. But for the longest you have claimed the app as yours when it is clearly not. You couldn't tell me what language its written in or what packer its packed with. Again zero code development by you.

Creating a carrier package that is nothing but a over glorified zip file with a changed extension is not flashing an iPhone. We have seen just about anyone around here can make one. This so called team of yours referenced everyone and what they did. If you take a look googe is your friend site:appvv.com "rich hathaway" you were credited for a carrier bundle no development.

I don't use the forum I rarely speak on them most don't even know what I do. I have no need for Internet Fame as you do. Walking around tooting your own horn taking credit for things you did not create is just lame. Just like when you renamed my cricket apk changed the manifest file and claimed it as your own. You couldn't even compile an android app from free open source. The file had many unique tags in it that you left in because you had no clue what you were doing. The same tags still remain in my currant versions.

The sad part is you took a tool that is not yours took credit and over charged for it. The concept of prepaid service is to be affordable to the end user. The concept was not iRape. Yes anyone can take advantage of the less fortunate and profit from it. You can talk all the shit you want about me you can say I will ruin flashing. But in all reality I will keep it affordable for the end user.

So in closing I will be releasing a gift to all the users in the next day. A few people will not like it but the masses will. The iphone flash price is about to change greatly.

Last but not least if you have a cricket store in the Kansas city area I would like to offer you FREE LIFETIME FLASHING for your store. Of course I will have to verify your store is there.

Andrew Martin
    CEO MAGICALPHONES.COM
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

again,wrong on so many levels,you are doing nothing but shaming community you claim to be helping. my tool is copyrighted,and last i knew it took source to do that moron.cry and complain all you want cuz your butt hurt i dont anything to do with you because this is exactly how you are.if you think i do not know sh*t about this tool or this phone it shows your ignorance. and the fact you offer people in my area free flashes shows exactly what kind of person you are. a lowlife.period. the only person who stole anything between you and i is you. you just admited it idiot for everyone to see. how do you know about my tool if you didnt unpack and decompile it??????

that is a bannable offense on any forum and you just admit it here.
    and why would i answer any thing your dumb ass asks me? you are a cockroach in the phone community who does nothing but steal and then accuses everyone else of stealing from you. why dont you send appvv a email or pm and ask about me jackass???

mods please take down that post and ban his lame ass.

i have forgotten more about iphone than you will ever know. you are more into child trafficing,how did you get out of jail for that shit anyway????let me guess you blames it on someone else right. you are a joke.

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Ok I'll break this down for everyone since you clearly can't prove ANYTHING.

again,wrong on so many levels,you are doing nothing but shaming community you claim to be helping.
    Really? Because last I checked, my software provides a service to those who normally couldn't flash...so yes Rich, I'll keep shaming them, while they count their money they wouldn't of had.

Also the phrase "wrong on so many levels" doesn't provide valid evidence to anything but you saying "NO MOMMY! I'M RIGHT!" Keep screaming, someone will listen I'm sure.

my tool is copyrighted,and last i knew it took source to do that moron.
    "This post is copyright Magical Phones, LLC 2012, all rights reserved."
    And that is a valid copyright.
    Wrong. Copyright on what? Code you clearly don't own. I know more about your own code than you think. I have already wrote my own tool, I know the protocols involved...let me tell everyone for you, IT'S NOT SOAP! It's a Qualcomm proprietary protocol. SOAP for those who don't know, is "
    Simple Object Access Protocol" which is an HTTP/HTTPS based protocol. In turn, this has 0, literally nothing, to do with the iPhone...Next falsely.

cry and complain all you want cuz your butt hurt i dont anything to do with you because this is exactly how you are
    Yes, I had offered to work with you...that was before the truth came out about who made your application. I had already had my tool in the works by then, but hey...doesn't matter now, does it?

Also, how I am? You know me Rich? Because, no. The way I am is, get it done however necessary.

if you think i do not know sh*t about this tool or this phone it shows your ignorance
    No...Anyone who thinks you know you know shit about it, is ignorant...If you knew anything, you'd prove it by stating the evidence, not stupid comments.

and the fact you offer people in my area free flashes shows exactly what kind of person you are. a lowlife.period
    Lowlife? I like to consider myself a good business man...who knows how to handle competition.

the only person who stole anything between you and i is you
    And your proof is where? Just saying it, doesn't make it so.

you just admited it idiot for everyone to see. how do you know about my tool if you didnt unpack and decompile it??????
    Let's see...First, I downloaded...then I extracted the zip...then I ran...Why do you assume I even decompiled it? Assuming makes an ass out of you. You think I know nothing about programming don't you? I won't remind you when you altered my MMS app and republished as your own...I have proof of that...

Ok, this has got very boring...Also, going with the pedophilia line eh? Amusing...but once again, factless and empty words. See your customers in less than 24 hours Rich.

Also don't waste your time on a video for the iPhone 4s...I remember your iPhone 4 video...yeah we don't need lies like that.

By far Andrew you are the most thieving, lying, and cheating programmer I have ever ran into I can't count the numerous times you have used and abused others work. Yet you claim your all mighty programming skills. Just leave it alone if riches business partner would have been looking for a lying, cheating, pos he would have contacted you not rich.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

"This post is copyright Magical Phones, LLC 2012, all rights reserved."
    And that is a valid copyright.
    Wrong.

If it wasn't for revskills you would have nothing to base your copyright on.

Wish they would have taken all that down. Then your "software" wouldn't exist now would it.

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

he couldnt get ahold of him unless he looked on the playground.

my tool does use soap protocals idiot.you are stupid if you cannot see that. and oh so now you didnt unpack it huh? ya. let me guess you just decided to all the sudden make one for yourself.what a liar. if you even have one you stole the method from me just like weix did.

and by the way yesterday when you were screaming that appvv has wexinto names on it when it has weiwei in the top..omfg lmao

that in chineese means vv i swear you are so stupid you could be dangerous.
    we were all laughing at you last night about that.
    i gave you my copyright atty's name and number.why dont you call them. they are the biggest copyright firm in the country.
    and to tell the truth i am not worried about ip4,i already did that,there is no deny'n that,and i did it first. you as always are not first at anything,because you MUST have someone to steal it from.just like you did iphone.

you cannot create anything yourself,you are a thief,and a thief only.an insect in this community.

and as for me overcharging. well when there is only 1 other tool that flashes it and they charge 100 bucks,and i release at 65 well thats not sure about your education level but that is a big savings to me. so everything you got,someone else had it first.you have been first at nothing,not a single phone,not one.period.

it is because your a thief so you must be at least second.

and how does a video lie? it is what you would say.comming from an jealous pedo it doesnt surprise me.

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Yup all you can do is talk shit you weren't the first or the second your Chinese friend was the second. If your Chinese friend was second then it must be stolen. I'll be happy with third don't care. Point is I'll do it for free. Mine does not use a Chinese server nor was it compiled by someone else. Why because I have control of it because I wrote it. You keep screaming SOAP who gives a fuck about SOAP its a http protocol used to move data that is similar to xml because it is easy to parse. It has nothing to do with an iPhone. For someone that says they wrote this app they would know its to communicate with the server.
    SoapDataExchange Service

Wow Fancy nothing fucking special people. This is what xml looks like <removed> see nice and easy to define things back and forth to a webserver not an iPhone. "your software" is just a shell. The soap is to communicate with the owners website to get the commands for the phone and charge you per a flash. I know I do the same thing. Its not fancy and has nothing to do with flashing its transferring information in a simple way.

So all of you sucking Rich's dick today and what will you do tonight when it doesn't cost a penny anymore are you still gonna massage his cock and pay him doubtful. Have a good night this is the last day of paying on this gay shit that uses all public information and tools.

I bet I get easy 300 flashes first 24 hours. If they would of paid 65 ea that's 19,500 dollars saved I'd call that a real good savings.

So everyone stole it. Chinese guy used the public code to connect threw the usb cable. Then used the free SSH server. Then used the Public injection lib. Then used a publicly documented Qualcomm protocol to talk to the radio. DFS did it same way. This is a poorly translated version of the Chinese version. Its not that complex and is easily proven because I'll have it all written tonight except I write my own libs and software. So call names all you want notice you cant backup anything you say. Notice what I says adds up. But to figure that out you would have to be semi intelligent.

LOL

Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 09-18-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

This thread is closed for now and rich is banned for threats against the site. Feel free to voice your issues in a reasonable manner in the banned member forum. Other than that, I don't take threats lightly.

You say that he attached your files in this thread, but these are the attachments:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attach.PNG 
Views:	386 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	3373

Is your file cleverly disguised as one of those files, or did he take it down? Andrew, contact me at your convenience. This is not going to be another underground forum. We are a premier forum and under the scrutiny of Cricket Wireless despite the fact that we are not affiliated with them.

This site has a redirect page to ANY file OR website OUTSIDE CricketUsers. If he linked to a page or download file OUTSIDE this server, it probably threw up a redirect page.

EDIT: At the advice of a certain respected person, I've unbanned you. Threatening the site will get you nowhere, and this is your first and last warning. That goes for anyone in this thread.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 09-18-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread Information