Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

@manny thanks for the kind words man.

@metriodx that was a crack of the tools beta version. it is no longer available.

a tough lesson was learned from that and that is why the 4s flash will come equiped with a totaly new ui and the most advanced virtual protection that is available. the flash is pretty much ready for both 4s models but it will take a month or so to build and protect the new tool properly so that that does not happen again. the guy that cracked it was in a different country but took it down.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

month or so? i guess im just gonna have to unlock it and put it on straight talk :[ i least people are reporting really good speeds on their service

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    the flash is pretty much ready for both 4s models but it will take a month or so to build and protect the new tool properly so that that does not happen again. the guy that cracked it was in a different country but took it down.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Overall activity: 0%

I unlocked mine for $10 on eBay (Gevey S ultra). Would connect it to h2o or straight talk but I'm broke -_- lol
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Overall activity: 2.0%

i did the same thing! haha just waiting on my micro sim from straight talk. My 4s's esn is already on cricket and everything and i couldnt even get talk and text on it. sucks ive never had so much trouble flashing a phone and i been doing it since wayyy back when i got cricket on my sprint ppc 6700 lol

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    I unlocked mine for $10 on eBay (Gevey S ultra). Would connect it to h2o or straight talk but I'm broke -_- lol

Overall activity: 1.0%

Hello guys, I'm a noob so I'm gonna try and explain my situation the best way. I have a bad esn Verizon iPhone 4(I purchased knowing it was a bad esn) so I j/b and installed cricket carrier bundle and all the other cydia programs(ifile etc)I used the prl from the repo because every time I download a prl it always shows empty on my CPU and it says I need to use the Internet to find a program to open it(????). When I dial *228 it ask me if I wanna make a collect call, when I hang up it tells me I'm not activated to call xxx-xxx-xxxx but that's cricket(no cricket logo). Did I do it right? And if I use iphonecdmatool will I be able to use it on cricket or page plus? Also once I use iphonecdmatool how do I add it to my cricket account? I've never ever flashed a phone and I just want talk and text to work. Thanks. Oh I've searched and found one person with the same situation but only response they got was to restore.

The NEW tool has been officially been released. The new tool now features WORLD EXCLUSIVE one touch programming for mms/pic msg and cc(commcenter) patch installation. With one touch of the "Install Carrier Bundle" button, the tool will install your carriers mms bundle and commcenter patch within 20 secs!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cdma18.png  

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen1 View Post
    Hello guys, I'm a noob so I'm gonna try and explain my situation the best way. I have a bad esn Verizon iPhone 4(I purchased knowing it was a bad esn) so I j/b and installed cricket carrier bundle and all the other cydia programs(ifile etc)I used the prl from the repo because every time I download a prl it always shows empty on my CPU and it says I need to use the Internet to find a program to open it(????). When I dial *228 it ask me if I wanna make a collect call, when I hang up it tells me I'm not activated to call xxx-xxx-xxxx but that's cricket(no cricket logo). Did I do it right? And if I use iphonecdmatool will I be able to use it on cricket or page plus? Also once I use iphonecdmatool how do I add it to my cricket account? I've never ever flashed a phone and I just want talk and text to work. Thanks. Oh I've searched and found one person with the same situation but only response they got was to restore.
    well to be honest you dont need the tool for talk and text.it will give you t-t- but you can use ota to get it as well fro the vzw one.so add your phone to your account and dial *22804 and thats it. the tools main funtion is data and releated servies. but you are still welcome to use the tool

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I can put my Verizon iPhone on pageplus? How would I go about doing that? Is it just like cricket, just open an account and give them the esn?

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

yep same thing bro.

Overall activity: 1.0%

@rich thx for your reply, will cricket see my Meid as a iPhone? Or by installing the cricket carrier bundle I'm good?

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

4S still unsupported?

Rich...did you have time to check out my account?

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen1 View Post
    @rich thx for your reply, will cricket see my Meid as a iPhone? Or by installing the cricket carrier bundle I'm good?
    tell them it is an htc evo or another android

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieKDealer View Post
    4S still unsupported?

Rich...did you have time to check out my account?
    mark,damn, i must be getting old bro.i didnt. i need your num again,i change iphones so often i constantly loose nums. call me at the store bro.ill take care of u.

Customer Since
    Feb 2007
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Items for Sale

So my iPhone i fully flashed now! Finally haha, i went into a cricket store today (not corporate) and they were going to put the iphone under my account for me, but once they entered the MEID It said it wasn't supported on my plan, and it didnt give the option to put it on an iPhone plan, would everything still work if it was put under an android plan?

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

yes it will work fine

Customer Since
    Feb 2007
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Items for Sale

Thanks for the fast reply Rich! I'll go back tomorrow and have them switch it over. The guy mentioned something about the App store not connecting, but that shouldn't be an issue right?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information