Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 1.0%

ok so i am a complete noob at this flashing phones. I tried to do my dads, I paid for the tool and when i connected the iPhone it said it was unsupported. by the way its a iPhone 4s originally from sprint. is it still unsupported? if so when an update comes out will i have to pay again? how long till an update? sorry just feel compromised because i told my dad it was ready... OOPS...

**UPDATE** got my answer and great customer service. NVM and thanks again.. ***
    Last edited by nadiasmorales; 08-18-2012 at 11:43 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 4.0%

I am trying to find my PRL? I live in Tucson,AZ and how do i find my SID?, and username
    Please help? Your tool went from 1 credit to now 0 and i havent done anything but print out the step by step so i can gather the info i need to do this right.

Overall activity: 0%

So I'm on Cricket now with a flip phone, I got a Verizon Iphone4 that I just jailbroke. I will use your program to change carrier to Cricket can I get the numbers needed for your program to work (I read the tutoral) off my phone now? or do I need to call Cricket to get the numbers needed? then will I need to call cricket to get my service updated to Iphone? I'm in Albuquerque, NM

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

Quote Originally Posted by RICKLUV4 View Post
    I am trying to find my PRL? I live in Tucson,AZ and how do i find my SID?, and username
    Please help? Your tool went from 1 credit to now 0 and i havent done anything but print out the step by step so i can gather the info i need to do this right.

please go to skype for live support we are at iPhoneCDMATool.com on there. i can ck your account for you.please send us a contact request to get us.

Quote Originally Posted by rapidroy View Post
    So I'm on Cricket now with a flip phone, I got a Verizon Iphone4 that I just jailbroke. I will use your program to change carrier to Cricket can I get the numbers needed for your program to work (I read the tutoral) off my phone now? or do I need to call Cricket to get the numbers needed? then will I need to call cricket to get my service updated to Iphone? I'm in Albuquerque, NM
    Well I got it done with your site but somehow the prl didnt work or i did something wrong. but the guy at the store fixed it for me. its funny that some (edit) NO people i text cant get my pic texts ? it wont send them?
    Last edited by rapidroy; 08-22-2012 at 11:21 PM. Reason: prl not prn?

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

load the bundle for mms,if you load the bundle and still no mms this means your phone is not activated.if theis is the case use the ota then after successful ota the bundle will show and you will have mms working,you see the bundle will not show until your phone is activated,so when this happens you will see the carrier logo also on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    load the bundle for mms,if you load the bundle and still no mms this means your phone is not activated.if theis is the case use the ota then after successful ota the bundle will show and you will have mms working,you see the bundle will not show until your phone is activated,so when this happens you will see the carrier logo also on the top.
    I'm new, so where is mms bundle? and how do i load it? the phone is activated and can talk and text and shows cricket & 3g icon
    Last edited by rapidroy; 08-23-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: spell

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

in cydia if not its an ipcc file

Can't find it in cydia and I don't know what a ipcc file is. I'm not sure why Rich's software did'nt work.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

It did you just need to finish the process, I think you left the flash too early

I will try it again later today. It is ok to flash again? I did follow the tutoral.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

You need to make sure your activated on iphone, and you need to install the carrier bundle and patch comm center

Phone
    spr ip4s on ckt

if you installed my carrier bundle from the tool your mms is working already.please set the phone to "on" for data roaming in settings/general/network/roaming also make sure "data" is on as well. then try your mms

Overall activity: 2.0%

hey rich any news on the 4s update?

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    if you installed my carrier bundle from the tool your mms is working already.please set the phone to "on" for data roaming in settings/general/network/roaming also make sure "data" is on as well. then try your mms
    Voice roaming is on, Data roaming is on, Its funny so far the only one to get my pic texts is my kid she has a iphone 4s on verizon. a friend with iphone 4 flashed to cricket tried to send one to me but failed?
    so next
    I will reflash, I followed the totural but it seems like its not complete I'm guessing the last thing is to press the "write" button?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information