Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Load of crap I am the authority on this topic seeing I flash more then 200 iPhone's a day just to cricket. Personal attack bahh I'd say a post filled full of lies and poor information and also miss representing themselves as a cricket rep is way more offensive then me calling them out on it. Cricket does have a little bit of standards. They do require you to be able to use complete sentences and spell. Why do you think they won't give me a job. Before you cry personal attack that is all factual. Read the actual post. Also walmart does not require these skills for the basic jobs I suggested. So I hit wiki and did some research. "An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way." The posting I attacked easily falls within them guidelines. My remarks about apple and the control of stores was purely factual. My opinion expressed of what crickets doing and where its going is shared by many if you take the time to read any thread on them and look at there financials.

So yea I don't conduct myself in a professional manner but I get the job done for thousands of users. I don't condone liars. Notice I don't promise the 4's for 6 months and not deliver. I don't iRape and charge stupid amounts of money. I even directly and indirectly support this forum more then any other member. I've given this forum thousands of free iphone and android flashes. Who do you think makes the software that the banner is on the left side. I continue to build an affordable product that stores use to boost sales and bring a reasonable priced solution that results in the end user getting a fair price. After all this is what its all about affordable solutions for a affordable service.

I don't run the fame train of look at me look at me. I don't make something that's weak in being called a solution and find some retarded price to charge for it. But then again I call it like it is and that's not so popular. In short when your willing to lie and give a half cocked bullshit responses then not only expect to get attacked for it but know you deserve it. So if I get banned for getting the truth out in a rude way so be it. In the end I won't loose from it. The hundreds of users I help flash for free here everyday will. I'm sure the truth will be hidden and my post will be deleted again.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Banned
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Owned lol...

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Dec 2012

Question Help, please, steewped?

steewped, I'm new to the forums and I've tried searching but can't find the information I need to even come to any decisions! Would you help me, please? I have a Samsung Galaxy SCH-I500 that used to be on Verizon (it is rooted and I have Titanium Pro and root privileges). Thanks to losing my job, I couldn't pay the bill and they shut it off on me. Now I have this phone with a "bad esn". I really like it but can't use it except as a nice PDA when I have wifi available. Is there any way this particular phone can be flashed or whatever to make it usable through Cricket? Thank you for any help!
    Last edited by centaura57; 11-30-2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: so steewped maybe actually sees it?

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Sure can depending on where you live there maybe a local prepay carrier you can flash it to. Cricket, metro, and many others.

Customer Since
    Dec 2012

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post
    Sure can depending on where you live there maybe a local prepay carrier you can flash it to. Cricket, metro, and many others.
    Thank you so much! First thing I need to know is do I get the phone unlocked first or get the Cricket account first? I'm in the Cincinnati area.

Banned

I'm in Dayton lol is preferred to get a account first then have the phone flashed to cricket.

Customer Since
    Dec 2012

Cricket first, okay!

I'll get that done this weekend (I hope) and then I'll be back asking you questions again. Thanks for setting me on the right path!

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by centaura57 View Post
    I'll get that done this weekend (I hope) and then I'll be back asking you questions again. Thanks for setting me on the right path!
    make sure u get your new phone number and the min

I am in the Cincinnati market stop by the cricket store across from jungle Jims and they will take care of you just tell them that the i told you to stop in. they will activate and flash it on the spot.

Customer Since
    Dec 2012

Jungle Jims

Quote Originally Posted by ztahoez View Post
    I am in the Cincinnati market stop by the cricket store across from jungle Jims and they will take care of you just tell them that the i told you to stop in. they will activate and flash it on the spot.
    Even if it's a bad ESN? Would that be the Jungle Jim's at Eastgate? That's close to me. And I should tell them "ztahoez" told me to stop in????? hehehe!

Banned

Allot of phones are bad esn I have been to that store once but can't remember which road. I just know it's across from the flying train car lol...yes tell them he sent you.

Even if it's a bad ESN? Would that be the Jungle Jim's at Eastgate? That's close to me. And I should tell them "ztahoez" told me to stop in????? hehehe!
    Bad esn currently does not matter on cricket service. The cricket store is across from jungle jims on route 4 in fairfield. Tell them i sent you from cricket users i already told them you where coming

Customer Since
    Dec 2012

Woooohooo!

Thanks! So it's the Jungle Jim's in Fairfield. No problem!

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Thanks! So it's the Jungle Jim's in Fairfield. No problem!
    I am on Blue Ash and I support the guys in Fairfield 100%

Customer Since
    Dec 2012

A family member wants to do this for me for Christmas and wants to know how much to walk out of the Cricket store with my phone & number & everything working? Going with the basic $45 plan. No add ons.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information