Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

pay software out of control

who here agree's with me that the pay software pricing is way out of control? who here is willing to work on a real free solution to put an end to this crap? i know i'll probably get slandered for this too but if i do end up paying or unlimited flashes for one month im going to give the login and pass away on here and other forums in hopes that other people will work with me on figuring out what this software does that no one else can do.

so thats my offer, if you think you can help figure this out and contribute to a free solution i will give you my login in and password so you can flash your own device to help figure it out. who's in?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

I'm out. I'll let you figure it out, write your own program and give it away for free.

sent from your mama's house.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Why don't you hack the cricket billing software, you pay that ever month. Flashing you only pay once.

Overall activity: 74.0%

I am with captain here !
    Developer should get paid for what they do.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by vwnut8392 View Post
    who here agree's with me that the pay software pricing is way out of control? who here is willing to work on a real free solution to put an end to this crap? i know i'll probably get slandered for this too but if i do end up paying or unlimited flashes for one month im going to give the login and pass away on here and other forums in hopes that other people will work with me on figuring out what this software does that no one else can do.

so thats my offer, if you think you can help figure this out and contribute to a free solution i will give you my login in and password so you can flash your own device to help figure it out. who's in?

have you seen the price of enterprise software my friend?

i develop and make custom performance parts and software so i think i know a bit about hard work on development. if my prototype software has too much timing and not enough fuel under boost i take the risk of scattering 1000.00+ engines that i pay to build out of my own pocket, if one idea with an ECU modification goes wrong and i fry an ECU im out anywhere from 100 to 800 plus bucks if i cant recover the ECU again. all of my R&D is dont on my own cars that i pay for and build myself. so i think i know a good bit about getting paid for work. but my goal is to develop a quality parts and software and under cut my competitions pricing. i would rather sell more of a product at a cheaper price than sell only a few at a high price. people tend to come and spend more money in the long run with this method. so dont try to tell me about software pricing and all that because i know i've spent a hell of alot more money developing one part than anyone spent on writing this iphone software.

also by the looks of things the guys the run Vshare developed and wrote all the software everyone is pushing on here. so none of the english speaking guys wrote any software, they just worked a deal with the chinese developers for an english version and their passing it off as their own. so in reality their just pocketing money for software they bought and didnt actually develop.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

So you're trying to work a deal with people here to do the same thing the Chinese developers did? And i wouldnt question your software pricing as i'm sure you understand supply & demand, quality vs quantity and marketing, etc... De Beers and Apple sure do understand it, lol.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by vwnut8392 View Post
    i develop and make custom performance parts and software so i think i know a bit about hard work on development. if my prototype software has too much timing and not enough fuel under boost i take the risk of scattering 1000.00+ engines that i pay to build out of my own pocket, if one idea with an ECU modification goes wrong and i fry an ECU im out anywhere from 100 to 800 plus bucks if i cant recover the ECU again. all of my R&D is dont on my own cars that i pay for and build myself. so i think i know a good bit about getting paid for work. but my goal is to develop a quality parts and software and under cut my competitions pricing. i would rather sell more of a product at a cheaper price than sell only a few at a high price. people tend to come and spend more money in the long run with this method. so dont try to tell me about software pricing and all that because i know i've spent a hell of alot more money developing one part than anyone spent on writing this iphone software.

also by the looks of things the guys the run Vshare developed and wrote all the software everyone is pushing on here. so none of the english speaking guys wrote any software, they just worked a deal with the chinese developers for an english version and their passing it off as their own. so in reality their just pocketing money for software they bought and didnt actually develop.
    I going to call you out as full of shit. everything you said about makes no senses with your opening post.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

...flashing software is hardware locked, so by giving username and pass, you won't really win. I am not a user for those automated flashing tools, but have friends that use them and make tons of money. They don't have time to learn the manual way of doing things, and paying 100 a month for it, is not a biggie for a business.
    If you develop something, do it from scratch, and not by hacking into somebody's work. So yeah, seems like we are all OUT of this deal.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I could use some custom parts for my FR-S. Care to design some for me? I don't want to pay though.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Op's point is hilarious. Wants a free flashing solution. And is asking for help in developing it. (Anyone smart enough to develop large scale flashing software that people are willing to pay for) definitely aren't working for free.

This very site has everything you need to learn how to flash almost every phone out there if that doesn't suffice you then your the kind of person that needs to either pay a pay per flash service or take your phone to a local dealer who either visits this site religiously to learn how to flash or pays for a monthly flashing service.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by manny1110 View Post
    Op's point is hilarious. Wants a free flashing solution. And is asking for help in developing it. (Anyone smart enough to develop large scale flashing software that people are willing to pay for) definitely aren't working for free.

This very site has everything you need to learn how to flash almost every phone out there if that doesn't suffice you then your the kind of person that needs to either pay a pay per flash service or take your phone to a local dealer who either visits this site religiously to learn how to flash or pays for a monthly flashing service.
    sadly i still can't flash phones very well myself. and we don't get enough flashes to make paying for it profitable. we refer our customers to the some local dude who is probably OP charging $15 per flash making zero profit.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Sorry My software that you see advertised on this site is written by me by an american in the states. You will see it rebranded and resold by many but I have no clue where you get Vshare from anywhere. 75 is not an unreasonable price to ask for a month of service. Their are plenty of free solutions read the forums learn how to do it all yourself. If you want this in a 100% free solution then kiss charging for flashing goodbye. The price tag is low enough that it can pay itself off the first of the month no problem and at the same time it keeps away alot of the craigslist flashers that are not willing to pay for anything. When it is free all the dealers around you will start doing it for free.

I also agree with captainkirks I call bullshit on that dude also.
    Last edited by steewped; 11-20-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Thread Information