Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Quick Question about DFS CDMA Tool

Just as the title says, I am confused about DFS Tool. If I purchase DFS tool for $100 and get upgraded to the "light" package, what does that include? I don't really understand as it seems that no matter what I would still be paying $100 to flash one or two iPhone 4. I do phone flashing for a living and would not be able to make any $ off of anyone locally at this price if I am understanding correctly. I need a solution that will allow me to manually flash iPhone 4 to cricket without charging me $100 every time. I generally flash Android phones for around 50-60 with or without root.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

You should read more about what you want to do, I only used DFS when no other solution was available and I was able to charge $150 for the flash and was paying $100 to DFS (I hate myself for that) per device.

Well I've read into it, and I saw that Rich had his tool available for 75 per flash (I think). Still though, I have looked and looked on this site and just through browsing and did not see anything that would allow me to use my main tools (CDMA Workshop, QPST, etc.). I'm not here asking for a free solution that I can advertise everywhere, I just don't understand where this information is since everything I have looked at used DFS or another per iPhone paid solution.

Edit: I am not a newbie @ this and have been flashing/rooting/unlocking/jailbreaking Android and iPhone devices for 2+ years. I am not trying to undercut yours or anyone elses work that charges per iPhone, but I also understand that these are mostly one-click solutions, which I don't need.
    Last edited by wailer; 09-24-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Well best of luck because unless you figure out the puzzle of the iPhone yourself, this is what you are stuck with

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by wailer View Post
    Well I've read into it, and I saw that Rich had his tool available for 75 per flash (I think). Still though, I have looked and looked on this site and just through browsing and did not see anything that would allow me to use my main tools (CDMA Workshop, QPST, etc.). I'm not here asking for a free solution that I can advertise everywhere, I just don't understand where this information is since everything I have looked at used DFS or another per iPhone paid solution.

Edit: I am not a newbie @ this and have been flashing/rooting/unlocking/jailbreaking Android and iPhone devices for 2+ years. I am not trying to undercut yours or anyone elses work that charges per iPhone, but I also understand that these are mostly one-click solutions, which I don't need.
    you will never flash an iphone with cdma workshop or qpst. Thats like asking to put your att phone on cricket. Just cant be done. See the banner on the bottom left of the screen unlimited flashing services 75 dollars. There is unlimited iphone flashing also. If not happy developing you will be the 4th person to figure out how to flash this device.

just interested who is the 3rd person who figured out iphone flashing?

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

with dfs you will get 2 phones flash for 100usd. 50usd per phone.
    try that tool, you will definitely like it. it is not for iphone only. it supports all latest models.
    Right now i do galaxy s3. no any other tool handles it.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by tigran80 View Post

with dfs you will get 2 phones flash for 100usd. 50usd per phone.
    try that tool, you will definitely like it. it is not for iphone only. it supports all latest models.
    Right now i do galaxy s3. no any other tool handles it.
    Emphasis mine...This is not correct. Wireless Workshop and Magical phones both do the S3.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

[QUOTE=tigran80;88183]just interested who is the 3rd person who figured out iphone flashing?

I am

[QUOTE=steewped;88213]
    Quote Originally Posted by tigran80 View Post
    just interested who is the 3rd person who figured out iphone flashing?

I am

cool. will know

Customer Since
    NEVER
    Phone
    Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Emphasis mine...This is not correct. Wireless Workshop and Magical phones both do the S3.
    As much as I don't like to plug them and I compete with them FTT also does the s3 Wireless workshop is a cheap rip off of my product. Does not take much to see it. Directions almost exactly the same. Concept about the same and my mms app from a year ago that's the funny part. But nothing shocking there. People do tend to copy the best

Phone
    Wireless Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by steewped View Post

I am
    LOL LOL LOL

Thread Information