Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Banned
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Exclamation Sprint iPhone 4 flash help

hello im am new flashing iphone I have done flashing but with android. this is my first time with iphone. I have been doing a lot of reading and little confused not sure whats out dated and updated info. I have a sprint iphone 4 running iOs 6.1.2 trying to full flash to cricket. Can someone point me in the right direction. By the way if I have to downgrade I will not be able to since I do not have a SHSH blob for any earlier versions, I just bought this phone off ebay. any help will be appreciated

2. Remove this advertisement.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Pay for the tools to do the work and read a tutorial and or follow the instructions........ After that iPhone will be flashed.

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

I have got it working at least call and text. now i am tryin to figure out data how i program the phone without pay $75 i dont have.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by paulwall816 View Post
    I have got it working at least call and text. now i am tryin to figure out data how i program the phone without pay $75 i dont have.
    So how did you get your iphone onto the cricket network? I am jailbroken teathered and ready to plop down the $25.00 to get fully working iphone toolbox, but I called criket and they say they will not activate an iPhone from another carrier? how did you get passed this to get your iPhone working

Banned

Customer Since
    Spet 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Gallardo View Post
    So how did you get your iphone onto the cricket network? I am jailbroken teathered and ready to plop down the $25.00 to get fully working iphone toolbox, but I called criket and they say they will not activate an iPhone from another carrier? how did you get passed this to get your iPhone working
    well if you went to a corporate store that's probably why. I didn't go to corporate store wasn't sure they would activate it. I went to an authorized dealer and they activated it for me. if that don't work try goin to a place that flashes phone they might be able to activate for you if that doesn't work only option you might have is try customer service they are usually easier to deal with.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by paulwall816 View Post
    well if you went to a corporate store that's probably why. I didn't go to corporate store wasn't sure they would activate it. I went to an authorized dealer and they activated it for me. if that don't work try goin to a place that flashes phone they might be able to activate for you if that doesn't work only option you might have is try customer service they are usually easier to deal with.
    I wonder if anyone has lied and just said their phone was a cricket iPhone? do you think they have a list of every approved meid?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Gallardo View Post
    I wonder if anyone has lied and just said their phone was a cricket iPhone? do you think they have a list of every approved meid?
    They will know if you tell them it's a cricket iphone, tell them it is a flashed android, like and EVO or something similar

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

You can lie, but what for, when any cricket device is activated if it is a cricket ESN/MEID the model will automatically be generated accordingly, a flashed phone is not in cricket's database so you will have to manually select the model and if you choose an iphone you are asking for trouble, you can choose something like CPE Android smartphone instead

Thread Information