Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

verizon phone data/MMS questions

i recently picked up an iphone 4 that a buddy had for a very generous deal. anyhow i got it half flashed over to cricket as i have talk and text. when i went into the store to switch it over they moved to the 45.00 a month plan instead of a 60.00 a month iphone plan like i expected. one of my concerns is that i wont ever get 3G on this plan or even data for that matter. another thing is that when i dont have a 3G icon i have the little "o" and seen that someone had posted an app from cydia that would reset 3G but im not sure if it ever got released. i looked into paying for the appleflasher software suite but i dont want to waste 75.00 for it to not work. does anyone have 100% proof that the appleflasher software will make the 3G data and MMS work on my phone with no problems. i feel that if im paying that much money that my phone should work with 0 problems after i flash with it.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Ive flashed 4 iphones to crcket with apple flasher and it workes perfectly, the bad thing is that if you're in iOS 6.1.3 you have to pay 25 for the toolbox plus 75 for the flashing software

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
    now Free

im still trying to figure out what software does what. my phone is 6.1.3 sadly. i already have it jailbroken and i know i have to boot tethered. i have a commcenter patch for 6.1.3 already installed with a cricket carrier bundle. talk and text works perfectly fine and i can tell by looking at my general settings that the cricket carrier bundle took. what does the toolbox do to my phone?

Overall activity: 1.0%

The toolbox indeed installed a bundle and compatcher that made iMessage and FaceTime work, as well as fata tethering and the cricket ivom on the top, if you have the commcenter patch and bundles then the toolbox is not needed and you just need the 75 dll software

now Free

Quote Originally Posted by jesusanchez View Post
    The toolbox indeed installed a bundle and compatcher that made iMessage and FaceTime work, as well as fata tethering and the cricket ivom on the top, if you have the commcenter patch and bundles then the toolbox is not needed and you just need the 75 dll software

now Free

thanks for the info! i have all that already so i guess i dont need that piece of software.

Thread Information