Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Vzw iphone 4 added as cpe on the $45

I'm not sure what to do here. I need my plan changed to the $50 smart phone plan but after reading some posts here I don't want to have my line deactivated. How would you approach the situation? I need some type of internet and my current WAP pkg ain't working for me. Are there settings available that would work or is a move to another plan manandatory?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    RoadMaxx Wireless
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Did someone tell you that you had to deactivate your line in order to change the plan? If so, That's not true.

Overall activity: 0%

Naw, no one told me that personally, but I'm reading a lot of posts that seem to be saying that no flashed iPhones were to be accepted after they started selling them and accounts that violated that policy would be terminated indefinitely. That's something I need to avoid because I'm going to need this service for a while and Im content with this phone. When I activated this phone it was a switch out and all the phone rep asked for was the MEID# and asked if it was a smartphone or not. I thought I was getting a deal on service for the $45 because I thought I could use the Internet. I dont care about MMS, but no net is a killer. I use that more than talk and text combined. I need to give them a call, but I'm not sure what to say or how to "qualify" myself without any eyebrows raised.

RoadMaxx Wireless
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Flashed IPhones are added daily with no problems. If you'd like I can change your plan for you. You just need to paypal me the difference. If this is what you want done PM me your phone number and Auth. code.

Thread Information