Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Samsung Vitality Now Available!

The Samsung Vitality is now available on Cricket's website!

It is starting out with a price of $179.99. Let's hope that drops!

Name:  cvitalityad.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  61.7 KB

Name:  cvitality.JPG
Views: 144
Size:  41.0 KB

I can't wait to see what other Android phones (and Muve Music phones) are coming to Cricket Wireless!

Last edited by avenue; 09-09-2011 at 03:02 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Let's hope it drops? It's already a really good deal and it's already costing the company and the dealers to sell it at that price. How low would you like it to go?
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Let's hope it drops? It's already a really good deal and it's already costing the company and the dealers to sell it at that price. How low would you like it to go?
    I'd like to see it around MetroPCS' price.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Well since I don't have any idea what metro charges for their phones....
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

129.99, but it's not going to have the Sandisk memory card for the Muve Music like the Cricket version.

Cricket > MetroPCS IMO. I wanted to start a Metro forum just because, but they don't service many markets. Can't start service here.

Bought a Metro Samsung Indulge on Craigslist from a guy that just moved here and it still had a month left of service. It could only get 1x data in Austin though. Lame.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

OOH 1x data.. sign me up. Ya metro sucks. They screw theyre dealers way bad too.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    129.99, but it's not going to have the Sandisk memory card for the Muve Music like the Cricket version.

Cricket > MetroPCS IMO. I wanted to start a Metro forum just because, but they don't service many markets. Can't start service here.

Bought a Metro Samsung Indulge on Craigslist from a guy that just moved here and it still had a month left of service. It could only get 1x data in Austin though. Lame.
    I think $129.99 is much better. I don't really care about Muve Music since I use Rhapsody.

Maybe there will be a promotion in December.

The Sanyo Zio is $49.99 now. I almost want one just because I'd get a new phone.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Yes 129.99 is "better" cause it's less money. Free would be best right? Thing is though it hard to run a business when youre giving stuff away. $129.99 is giving it away. If the price drops to that point I wont carry the phone. The 179 on the web is bad enough because I can't sell it for that. Not if I want to eat.

On a side note, since this is a Cricket centric forum, would be be better form to not dis on Cricket so much. Saying Metro is better and Rhapsody is better, whether true or not, will not make Cricket fall deeply on love with us here.

Yes 129.99 is "better" cause it's less money. Free would be best right? Thing is though it hard to run a business when youre giving stuff away. $129.99 is giving it away. If the price drops to that point I wont carry the phone. The 179 on the web is bad enough because I can't sell it for that. Not if I want to eat.

On a side note, since this is a Cricket centric forum, would be be better form to not dis on Cricket so much. Saying Metro is better and Rhapsody is better, whether true or not, will not make Cricket fall deeply on love with us here.
    I'm not sure how the prices work in the store, but there is always that $20 web only discount right? I've felt bad for stores before because a lot of people go online. There are always those who like getting things in person better though.

I'm not trying to talk just negatively about Cricket. There are many things I like about Cricket, and I could go on all night talking about them. I really think Cricket is going in the right direction. I remember when I got Cricket the coverage maps were very basic (now they're detailed, you can zoom in and out, etc), there weren't any Android phones, there wasn't roaming on Sprint, etc. Cricket has really improved, and I can't wait to see what's next. I'll try to be a little more careful in my posts so things don't seem so negative. I recommend Cricket to almost everyone that asks me about cell phones. Just today I was talking to someone that had MetroPCS trying to talk them into getting Cricket. Also, just one more note, Cricket's network is amazing here. I get a signal almost everywhere. I have had one dropped call that I remember in the past six months and that was when I was in an area that I knew was bad (signal wise) but I made the call anyway.

Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

Does the vitality have flash support? I've been waiting to get a muve android for a while. Tired of this flashed evo...

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Holt95 View Post
    Does the vitality have flash support? I've been waiting to get a muve android for a while. Tired of this flashed evo...

Don't know yet. I would hope so. Will know next week.

Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

Don't know yet. I would hope so. Will know next week.
    I heard from a sales rep today when I payed my bill that it does have flash support. Sounds like a good phone but I'm going to wait for the Glory.

Thread Information