Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Overall activity: 2.0%

If any one is having trouble flashing on jellybean downgrade to 2.3.5 go to xda dev forums google this. And look under this phone and find and READ VERY CAREFULLY find the correct one click odin tool to downgrade you to a stock rooted 2.3.5 this is almost always succesful must have drivers and what not installed. Downgrade then flash. Afterwards it will ask you to update to the new version. I did this successfully only after i had programmed all apns and qpst and what not and put the meid on my acccount and i always diall *228 after i put it on the account. If you hit restart and install update it upgraded to 4.0.4 through several updates everything worked except the last one i lost flashplayer so no prn(jk) or youtube

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since

question: would this guide work with a boost galaxy s2 that i want to flash to cricket? if yes, since im in texas, im assuming the austin PRL files should work for me, no?

ive rooted many android phones but never flashed, so your thoughts are appreciated!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information