Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    is there anyway to activate & maintain this phone on the $25 or $35 plan?
    Not in all areas of the US. You might be in a Paygo only location.

Quote Originally Posted by Geko View Post
    Please try to find a fix for the mms I think you haven't had any replies since as you mentioned on the start of this thread YOU ARE the only thread I could find on flashing the sph-d710 to cricket. I have been trying to fix mms for months since this phone came out with no success. I tried to install jiminyV hoping that I could get away with the extra boot options on the power menu, but for that i need clockwork 2.x.x and I even tried converting to edify, which I just got a headache from. I also tried to change the default.xml in the /system/customize/MNS/..., then apn via apnbackup but there is not such mns folder on this rom. Tried changing the apns via apn backup and restore, no success.. I tried the generic mms that you first posted when you first open this thread, and that didn't work properly either. I tried using gosms pro here
    GoSMS Universal MMS Solution for Cricket Wireless Flashed Android Phones
    to bypass apn, failed too. Also I have been loosing signal now and then and the only fix is to reboot, I think i fixed it by using ODIN and following this thread

[ACS][KERNEL][ODIN] Stock Pulled Repacked with CWM5 ****Updated 10/28**** - xda-developers

As you can see I been doing my homework, help please? If there is nothing else to do I guess I will pay for your software.

thank you in advance

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-s...#ixzz1hz7arZa6
    Holy crap. You tried to flash a ROM for another device? You should be glad it wouldn't even attempt this. Not that there aren't ways to recover as I think there is a full ODIN. Anyways I can't distribute the APK file for the MMS cause it's not free. Mraab is working on something that can be purchased.

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

You mean the jiminyV? yeah.. I know I figure that much but it was late that night and i was getting desperate.
    Last edited by Geko; 12-29-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Overall activity: 28.0%

get mms working

I'm looking to flash my white epic 4 touch to cricket, so please lets get mms working!!!!!!!!!!

Overall activity: 28.0%

Hey guys I just got my epic 4g touch flashed with everything working, but my question is I have spotty service in my house using prl 45645, what can I do to get full strenght using this, what prl and modem do you recommend using. (And I'm in the Huber heights ohio 45404 area for the prl info too if that helps)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 1.0%

Hi so I flashed my sii to cricket and everything works perfect still no mms. But what is bothering me is that I keep droping service like every hour, already tried 3 different prls so I dont think is that. The weird thing is that when it drops service it doesn't recover it I have to turn off the phone and turn it back on and it starts working again. When this happens when I try to make a phone call it frozes in the call, the call doesnt drop when I press the home botton the green square remains on top like it still on the call. Do you think this is still trying to connect to the sprint network?

Recognized Developer

Phone
    GS3, GNex, RAZR

The Epic 4G Touch has had LOS (Loss of service) issues that an OTA update was supposed to fix. I am guessing here, but I bet your device isn't updated to the newest software / radio that solves that issue. You should upgrade the software / radio & then reflash to Cricket. I doubt PRL or the flash itself is your issue.

Sprint Releases Software Fix EK02 for Epic 4G Touch to Fix Loss of Signal

reference information^^

tl;dr; be sure you are on software EK02 or newer.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Because of the Loss of Signal problems with the E4GT, I've posted the thread from XDA here:

http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-s...-4g-touch.html

We are currently using EL13. Many of the problems were worked out by then, but I advise you try the newer versions. We just stopped using this phone and more releases came out afterwards.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Hi cricketusers, great tutorial. I have managed to flash my Epic Touch and talk and text work great with the exception of my 3G, it keeps going back and forth form 1X to 3G and its always very slow I have done a speed test with these results : Ping 844ms, Down Load 124 kbps, Up Load 182kbps. I have tried different prls and modems and still same results.

Currently on prl: 34113 Modem: EK02 and I'm out of Nashville, TN

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I always use 45513 hybrid... Have you tried that yet? I guess the latest modem we used was EL13. What's the newest one you've tried?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I always use 45513 hybrid... Have you tried that yet? I guess the latest modem we used was EL13. What's the newest one you've tried?
    Modems that I've tried: EK02, EL13, EL26, EL29, EG30 and now back on EK02, and yes I did try 45513 hybrid with no luck. I also downloaded Netmonitor off the market and it shows the phone bring connected to 1x speed only not evdo

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by nomadx469 View Post
    Modems that I've tried: EK02, EL13, EL26, EL29, EG30 and now back on EK02, and yes I did try 45513 hybrid with no luck. I also downloaded Netmonitor off the market and it shows the phone bring connected to 1x speed only not evdo
    Are you sure your HDR data profiles are plugged in correctly?

What is HDR data profiles. And how can i check this. or are you referring to my android plan with cricket if so it reads like this:

Plan ADR Smartphone All In $55
    Features
    • VMail,Call ID,Call Waiting,3 Way Bundle-4FF (I)
      Unlimited Anytime Minutes-TOL (I)
      Unlimited Long Distance-LD2 (I)
      Max Data Speed 3G-TS3 (I)
      Mobile Web 3G $0-WS3 (I)
      Call Forwarding-CF0
      Data Backup Free-CM0
      Nationwide Coverage-RUN
      Android Data Access-ADR
      Unlimited Global Messaging-UGMSG0
    Funds $0.00
    Phone CPE- Smartphone- Android OS
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 01-12-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Just make sure that all the data profiles in m.ip and ppp are plugged in correctly. Check that it's all mdn@mycricket.com and the password "cricket" is punched in correctly.

Yes, I have done this carefully every time I tried different prls. Could it be anything else or could this phone be defective.

And Chrisngrod thanks for all your help.

Overall activity: 1.0%

does anyone knows if there are any updates on the mms cant get mine to work :/

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information