Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Question Currently do not have a Cricket account.

Before flashing over to Cricket I am guessing I am going to need a account. Currently my ESN is attached to Sprint.

Will I be able to go to Cricket with a bad esn? I read around, and heard cricket pretty much accepts everything as long as the phone is compatible with the network (which the E4GT is)

Can I set the account up online (on crickets website) or will I need to drive to a cricket store? I am looking at the $45 plan. Or maybe just call 1-800-CRICKET?
    Last edited by Takenover83; 01-01-2013 at 01:15 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

You can use a bad esn on cricket. You can activate it here in the online store.

All I see are options for current Cricket subscriber's, unless I am overlooking it. The option's I see are.

Add a line of service - Add a new line to your Cricket Wireless account. You must have an account in good standing.
    ESN Change/Activate a line (Current Line) - Change the phone that is currently on your Cricket Wireless account.

Both of these options require you to have a Cricket account, which I do not. Are there options for those who do not have a Cricket account?

Edit: I guess I am going to have to call or find a store around me to setup My Account. Just need my number and MIN from the searching I have done (along with the tutorial in this forum). The problem I see quiet a few people run into is they get the run around. People here on the forum tell you that you need a account/number. Cricket will sometimes tell you, that you need a flashed phone first. Well seeing as you need a cricket Account/number before you flash, it just a run around ;p. Here's to hoping I can find someone who know's what they are doing. I tried using the "Find a Local Dealer" but sadly no one around me in Northern Indiana (46360).

Last edited by Takenover83; 01-01-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Customer Since
    Phone
    Epic 4G Touch

Just tell them your phone is already flashed. All they ask for is your meid number. Its starts with 268 and can be found under settings/about phone.

Chris
    Last edited by cbunting99; 01-09-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Thread Information